Linux industry professional known for performing 'behind the scenes' miracles. Enjoy working in and around other team members. Always on top of new computer trends and industry news and future thinking. Excellent at planning, coordinating, focusing on details, taking initiative, and resolving problems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 4 - 7
- CentOS EL versions 4-7
- Plesk (versions 7.5 through 11.0)
- Odin Billing Automation Standard (OBA's)
- Odin Infrastructure Manager (PIM)
- Odin Virtualization Automation (PVA)
- Odin Customer and Business Management solution (CBM)
- Odin Bare Metal Server 4.0 & 4.5 (PBMS)
- Cisco IOS
- Vmware Vsphere 5.5
- KVM over I.P.
- One off unbranded 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U 64bit servers
- AMD 2212 microprocessors
- Gigabyte and Tyan motherboards
- Dual and Quad core microprocessor setups for hypervising.
- HTML 4.0
- HTML 5.0
- Jquery Mobile
- RHEL 4, 5, 6, 7
- CentOS 4, 5, 6, 7
- Android OS
- MS DOS
- Windows 3.x
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Hand coded websites
- Adobe Master Collection 5.5
- Installed wireless access points at client sites
- Installed routers and switches at client sites
- Responsible for rebooting routers at client sites
- Installed Cat5e and Cat6e cable
Linux Administrator | Owner
- Installed the current stable version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and then converted those servers to CentOS Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux was too costly for a small business to run.
- Installed all of the Odin software: Virtuozzo, Plesk, Odin Infrastructure Manager and Odin Billing Automation Standard Edition.
- Performed all the Network Management: made and configuring all of the servers. Cabled all the servers in use from power cords, ethernet cables (Cat5e). Installed all fans in the 48u racks, managed the correct power load on each server so that the power consumption did not go over the allotted power distribution.
- Watched and maintained control of the amount of bandwidth that every client consumed.
- Configured the Cisco router and switch that provided the internet connection with the Watchguard x8500e firewall.
- Created shared servers, virtual private servers and private servers
- Performed incremental and full backups daily, weekly, monthly.
- Switched from Network Solutions to Enom.com to save money.
- Created hand coded websites for clients
- Helped clients with Search Engine Optimization
- Billed 1500 clients monthly for services.
- Bought and sold domain names for clients.
- Created SSL s for clients.
- Confidential 's sales came from regional sales, the internet, and three company acquisitions.
Cable installer | Fiber Optic Installer
- Installed Cisco B - pops, switches, routers, hubs, Category 5 cable, Category 6 cable, SM fiber ptics, MM fiber optics, UTP, STP and labeled all cables in the machine rooms.
- Toned and tested Category 5 and Category 6 cable.
- Inspected a majority of buildings on University of Florida campus.
- Installed copper (COAX) and optical cable, Chatsworth Rack systems, Wrightline enclosures and APC UPC's.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the HID electronic locking system.
Cable installer | Fiber Optic Installer
- Installed fiber optic and ethernet cabling in student housing around the University of Florida.
- Terminated and tested fiber optic cable; general blueprint reading.
- Assisted in developing bids; pursed contracts and bids through the local builders exchange,
Network Operations | Corporate Telecom Sales | Web Support
- Sold and registered domain names, SSL s, Dedicated servers.
- Sold ISDN, ADSL, SDSL, ISDL and UNE-T1's
- Made outbound prospecting phone calls to pre-qualify client lists.
- Identified and solved coding matters in PERL, ASP and HTML languages.
- Used Network Solutions for domain registrations, SSL registration.
- Used Microsoft Vizio for flowcharting income.
- Provided precise domain registration information to all clients
- Used Windows 3.x, 95/98, Apple, Telnet, FTP, Windows Console.