Summary of Qualifications
IT professional with years of implementation, installation, project and support experience working in medium and large contact centers. I have the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing. I have knowledge of project management and experience with projects. I am detailed oriented. I am Knowledgeable of administrative operations of a large facility and also adept at leveraging existing technology through integration of legacy systems with cutting edge technology. 15 plus Years’ experience with telecom software vendors such as Aspect, Verint, Witness, EyreTel, NICE, Envision Click to coach and Genesys Telecommunications.
- Certified on Verint Ultra versions 9.3, 10, and 11
- RMG Network display reader boards
- Cisco Call Manager version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connect Administration 8.5
- Nice Perform Quality monitoring version 3.1
- Witness Quality monitoring versions 6.4 and 6.5, Witness impact 360 version 7.8
- Envision Quality Monitoring
- Field Assistance Contact Recording for IRS Tax payer assistance centers
- Aspect System Management Suite
- Genesys versions 5.1, 6 and 7.x
- Genesys WFM, I suite, IRD, CME, CCpulse, CCAnalyzer, T - server, Softphone
- Avaya PBX, AES 4.0
- Avaya CMS
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: I review moderately complex data from multiple sources and determine relevant information to a given situation. Drafts, edits, and disseminates written reports and status updates that are factual, timely and relatively error free.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: I maintain relationships with customers with diverse needs. Provides moderately technical or complex information about products and services. Assesses customers' needs and identifies products and/or services to meet their needs. Resolves fairly complex or non - routine problems, questions, or complaints; directs the most complex problems, questions, or complaints to the appropriate person.
- ORAL COMMUNICATION: I communicate, explain or defend information technology ideas and information clearly and adapts to the audiences level of knowledge. My thoughts are well organized. Listens to others, and recognizes potential miscommunication.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses logic to identify alternatives to solve complex or sensitive technological problems; anticipates problems and identifies and evaluates potential sources of information and generates alternatives to solve problems where precedents do not exist
Confidential Atlanta, GA
- Provide daily system administration for Verint version 11.1 contact recording platform. Perform monitoring of system health to ensure maximum uptime.
- Support our internal customers with the use of the verint workforce optimization tool.
- I work with the different lines of business to create archive campaigns to store recordings.
- Assisted in the migration of recordings from witness 7.7 to verint version 11.1.
- Created change management request and received approvals regarding all changes to the platform.
- Participate in daily and weekly conference calls pertaining to contact center enterprise technology. I perform upgrades as needed and work closely with the vendor regarding upcoming projects.
- Provided troubleshooting and setup for RMG Symon reader boards throughout the enterprise.
- Cisco Call manager administration including troubleshooting IP phone and emobility login issues.
- Supported Cisco Unity version 8.5.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Provide support for Verint Field Assistant Contact Recording 9.3 and Ultra 10 call recording applications.
- Installation of patches deemed to keep the system functioning properly.
- Perform health checks to ensure functionality and availability. I work with the vendors through phone, email and ticketing system to resolve application issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor and assist the server administrators with troubleshooting of hardware issues.
- Assist the business units with identifying configuration and installation problems on workstations across the enterprise.
- I performed in the lead role for the upgrade project of the FACR platform from version 9.3 to ultra 11.
- I created transmittal documents for the installation of the application.
- I created Unified Work Request and system change request through case sentry.
- I participated in daily conference calls and help guide the day to day direction of the project. I trained employees on support of the FACR application.
- Provided system administration and technical support for end users of the witness impact 360 call recording application throughout the enterprise.
- I performed planning, implementation and deployment duties for new incoming call recording projects. Responsible for system health checks of the witness servers on a daily basis.
- Attend weekly change advisory board meetings to discuss changes and modifications to production systems.
- I was responsible for providing root cause analysis, corrective actions and preventative measures for any system outages.
Confidential, Atlanta Ga.
Service Availability Team Leader/ Developer Advisor ECCT Telephony
- Ensured availability and up time for all supported telephony applications within the organization
- Delegated responsibilities and assigned tasks to team members. Provided status reporting
- Provided daily support and implementation for Witness upgrade project versions 6.4 to 6.5, Verint version 9.3 NICE call recording and Envision Quality Monitoring systems
- Provided daily support for Genesys 6 and 7.x and Aspect PBX and Workforce Management applications
- Provided the strategic vision and day to day leadership for the Service Availability team
- Trained team members on the support of quality monitoring and genesys applications
- Call Center Agent web application support
- Implemented processes and procedures to mitigate risk that could cause failure of call center applications.
- 4 + years of design, implementation and project delivery experience in large and complex call center environment
- In-depth understanding of front line operations and components required to develop a contact center
Confidential . Kennesaw Ga.
Technical Support Analyst
- Provided telephone and email technical support for over 200 customers using the Eon EQ PBX system
- Performed installation and troubleshooting of EON voice recording and IVR software and hardware products
- Upgraded software on Windows and Unix Platforms.
Confidential, Dunwoody Ga.
- Installation and implementation Of Nice Systems quality monitoring software and call center solutions in customer contact centers throughout North America.
- Performing project management duties and on site personnel about the Nice Software user interface.
- Installation of Computer telephony servers on a Windows NT, Windows 2000 platforms, created pre installation check lists. Performed conversion from Etalk to Nice quality monitoring systems provided on site Field Service support for Ohio, Indiana W.V, Michigan and Pennsylvania areas.
- Provided Pre and post sales technical support.
- Performed Beta testing on new software products, tier I and II helpdesk personnel in the United States and Canada, and providing remote support and troubleshooting for over 200 customer locations.
Certified Genesys Engineer
- I conducted knowledge transfer and of customers.
- Pre installation planning, installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Genesys Framework software, Telephony Sever, Desktop toolkit, Internet Suite, Configuration Manager, Interactive Router, Historical and real-time Reporting and Work Force Management software on Windows NT, 2000 and Unix Platforms
- Loading and executing SQL queries, Creating SQL databases, writing test scenarios and technical specification documents.
Technical Support Supervisor
Responsibilities included managing hardware and software personnel, POS installation, troubleshooting, implementing policies and procedures, provided on Computouch software for convenient store personnel and served as tier III support for help desk staff as well as over 2000 live customer sites.