Seeking a challenging position with an enterprise company that requires a motivated specialist in Unified Communication and Data Networking. Where I can put my capabilities and qualified expertise to be an asset to the organization and enhance my skills further. Will relocate for the right opportunity.
- Extensive knowledge of design, consulting, and implementation and support services.
- More than 7 - year experience of Professional IT experience.
- 5 years’ experience in UC Engineer and Data communication.
- Skilled in designing, planning and implementing LAN/WAN solutions.
- Proficient in technical and non-technical communication, both in oral and written.
- Good leadership skills and has the ability to guide and provide technical direction and supervision for a given project.
- Excellent problem solver plus analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Experience working on unified communication, Cisco telepresence Collaboration, Mega cluster, SME.
- Experience working Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM 8.6-11), Call Manager Express (CME), Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Presence(CUPS), voice gateways, UCCX, CER.
- SIP, MGCP, H323, SCCP, VOIP, Cisco Meeting Place Express, Cisco Emergency Responder, Cisco Access Points and bridge, VPN IPSec and Cisco IP phones, Cisco HCS, Spark collaboration.
- Experience managing Cisco Unified Call Center Express, IVR script, UNITY voicemail systems, H323 and SIP voice gateway, LAN/WAN and System Integration and Lab Administration.
- VoIP, Cisco IPT, SIP, H.323.SCCP, MGCP, RTP, Voice gateway and QoS (Quality of service).
- E1, T1, E3, T3, PRI, DS0 and Cat 5, Cat 6, Fiber optic (Sm, Mm), PSTN.
- Voice Gateways Design and install Experience: Cisco CUBES, VG224, VG205,29XX,3945, Acme Packets/Oracle SBC.
- Cisco TelePresence Management System, Cisco Video Control Server (VCS), VCS VoIP integration, VCS Expressway, MCU appliance, vTS and Conductor.
- VoIP on Cisco platform, Asterisk Linux environment and FreePBX. SIP Trunks, ISDN Gateways.
- VoIP test tools like RTMT, Wireshark, Hammer and Spirent, translator, uplinx.
- Configure and Troubleshooting routers, switches, IP telephones, firewalls, wireless devices, and access technologies.
- Automation using python, REST API, SOAP.
- Expert in TCP/IP and DNS, NTP, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP.
- OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and MPLS.VLSM, CIDR, Delivery Network (CDN).
- VLAN, complex networks leveraging multiple including VRFs & VCs.
- IPv4, IPv6, IGMP, LDP, TACACS, MPLS, ACLS and NAT OVERLOADING (PAT).
- Extensive experience configuring and monitoring various series of Cisco routers and Cisco switches, along with ASA and PIX firewalls.
- Strong experience performing: Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, VLANs and 802.1Q trunking and Inter-VLAN configurations, PRI (Primary rate interface).
- Virtualization on VMware Esxi 5.5-6.5, vCenter, VirtualBox, Hyper V and Raspberry pi.
- Remote connections using SSL, Telnet, VPN, IPsec VPN tunnel site to site.
- Python, C++, Java, Lua, Java script, HTML, PHP, Database Design (SQL).
- Experience Configuring and Troubleshooting Layer 1- Layer 4.
- Network Security Policies.
Confidential, New York
Senior UC Engineer
- Experience in designing, deploying, upgrading and supporting Cisco Unified Communication solutions, which include Cisco Voice best practices, disaster recovery, dial plan development and reporting.
- Design & developing UCCX call center, IVR script, UCCX applications developing and maintaining applications.
- Experience with the following technologies/platforms: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified Attendant Console, Cisco Unified Border Element, VMWare, Cisco Integrated Management Console.
- Hands on experience on implementing Cisco VCS/VCS- Expressway clustering, troubleshooting, integration.
- Knowledge on Ad-Hoc & Multi-Party conference setup from TMS and from the room based endpoint.’
- Industry standard Video codec - H.264, SIP URI, SIP domain concepts & Cisco endpoints- Cisco C40, SX20, SX10, Ex90, Jabber soft client.
- Managing and monitoring the Video network for Quality of service issue’s like link loss, jitter, blurry active conference, Network coordination/vendor escalation etc.
- Design and Deploy the Disaster Recovery Solution for Cisco Voice infrastructure to build Geographic redundancy.
- Voice Gateways Design and install Experience: Cisco CUBES, ISR and SRST.
- Experience on Cisco Routers, LAN/WAN circuits; PRI, SIP, MPLS, FXO, FXS.
- Troubleshoot of the following protocols: SIP, MGCP, H.323, SCCP.
- Voice security, Appliance and regular network vulnerability check.
- Professional, structured and proactive approach.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills, demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Confidential, New Jersey
Technical Consultant - Cisco UC Engineer
- Project based customer solution.
- Extensive experience in Cisco IP Telephony network construction and handling.
- Strong knowledge experience of data and voice communications equipment.
- Excellent proficiency in Cisco transport systems and routers.
- Superior skills in modern TCP/IP network construction and enforcement.
- Outstanding grasp of Cisco IP Telephony network configuration, support, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional skills in Cisco Unity, Telepresence, and voice trunking.
- High ability to access data and VOIP at a variety of locations.
- Design & deploy Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Unified Presence (IM&P/CUP), UCCX.
- Deploying Video Conferencing and Collaboration Meeting room(CMR) using Cisco TelePresence Server on Virtual Machine(vTS),TelePresence Conductor, and TelePresence Management Suite(TMS)
- Cisco Telepresence VCS control, Expressway-C and Expressway E.
- SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP, and CUBE gateways for phone, modem, and fax support in PRI and Centralized SIP environments.
- Expert in IVR, auto attendant, call handler on Cisco Unity connection.
- UCCX call flow design and scripting.
- Configure and troubleshoot PSTN connections such as POTs, T1s, T3s E1s, SIP trunks.
- Configure and troubleshoot all model of Cisco Voice and Analog Gateways with different signaling protocols; H323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP.
- Cisco C40, C60, SX20, and SX80 Telepresence endpoints.
- Cisco SRST in remote locations supporting DID and DOD routing.
- Configure and Troubleshoot all Cisco Phones Models and address Voice Quality Issues.
- Windows server 2008/12 Active directory, LDAP, DNS and NTP Sever.
Confidential, NYC, New York
Network support Administrator
- Support layer 1, 2 Tech team.
- Handled LAN contains 1000 users in various projects and branch office.
- Deploy router and switch configuration for new branch.
- Manage VoIP Interactive intelligent, SIP, Polycom IP Telephony, ACD, hotline, Skill agent.
- Windows server 2008, 2012, Exchange 2010, SharePoint, Outlook mail.
- Maintain ELAN, WAN connection between branch offices across New York.
- AD group policy, security list and mail distribution list.
- VLAN, OSPF, VPN, Tunneling, PRI configuration.
- Install troubleshoot printer, fax on server over internet.
- Making sure network uptime of 99% and service uptime of 100%.
Junior Network Engineer
- Regular visit to client site for troubleshooting, faultfinding and project.
- Design and documentation using simulation soft for existing and new upgrade Site.
- Setup and configure PBX and VoIP telephone (Cisco, Asterisk IP-PBX).
- Setup Cisco call manager. (CUCM 8.6-10.5), Unity connection.
- Setup IP- telephony group policy, router group, call pickup group and configure advance feature.
- Call manager calling search Spaces, call pickup group, Partition.
- Active Directory add remove user and edit permission.
- Remote connection and work on server.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Access layer Switches, collecting switch details, switch utilization reports.
- Enabling switch ports for end users to establish connectivity with their project network
- Adding new VLANS in switch Trunk ports
- Coordinating with client for testing new project implementations.
- Configuring the Cisco 7940, Nortel NTDU92 voice over IP Phones.
- Configuring Cisco AP1231G-A-K9 wireless access points.
- Troubleshooting VPN and Citrix connection problems.
- The main responsibility is to maintain network uptime of 99% and service uptime of 100%
- Planning & scheduling the network and service down time for various upgrades and Maintenance.