- 12 years of experience working with information technologies, covering different areas and different projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience with DevOps Tools and Methodology.
- Strong experience and knowledge supporting Linux Operative System in different environments - Production, staging, UAT, Dev, Test, QA .
- Strong experience in Cloud Computing and great understand of background of cloud systems ( IaaS , PaaS ).
- Scripting on Bash (medium), Python (medium) and Ruby (Medium).
- Advanced knowledge of Virtualization (design, deploy and administration).
- Good knowledge in database management systems .
- Strong Experience in configuration management (Automatization Skills).
- Good comprehension and administrator for containers.
- Good understanding and experience for application servers ( Installation and administration).
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
- Develop application performance management to measure and act upon performance data.
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios.
- Experience following customer requirements using different methodologies as SCRUM.
- Creative and analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
Cloud Computing: Amazon web services, Soft layer
AWS: Amazon CLI, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Route53, Cloud watch, SNS, Cloud formation, AMI, IAM, Elastic load balancer.
Programming languages: Python, Ruby, Bash.
Configuration Management: Chef, Ansible
Containers: Docker, Kubernetes version control system
Git, Bitbucket: Infrastructure as Code
Terraform: Continuous integration, Jenkins
Application Server: Confidential WebSphere Application Server.
Database: MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Confidential DB2.
Virtualization: VMware, Citrix
Linux OS: Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu.
Windows OS: Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2016
Web Server: Microsoft IIS, Apache.
Storage: EMC Navisphere, Toshiba.
Hardware: Confidential, Dell, HP, Cisco.
Methodologies: SCRUM, ITIL, Agile.
Confidential, Newton, PA
DevOps Engineer - Site Reliability Engineer
- Deploy and administrate containers with Docker .
- Manage Docker with Kubernetes to perform a fast deployment of specific application or remove deployments as required.
- Deploy, Administrate and modify Configuration Management recipes/playbooks to fulfill customer requirements.
- Configuration of development environment using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Jenkins to modify CHEF server recipes and to change any requirement in applications.
- Scripting - Ruby/Python/Go .
- Use scripting to automatize monotonous operations over all infrastructures.
- Create new Chef recipes using ruby to improve managing configuration to any server node.
- Implementation of Infrastructure as Code ( terraform ).
- Deploy new instances in AWS using terraform , and configure the instances with Chef/Ansible to create a specific and functional server.
- Deploy, implementation and administration of different environments over AWS cloud .
- Monitoring servers, services and containers with Nagios and use PagerDuty to alert support team.
- Manage and administrate version control system with Bitbucket & Git . Creating and modifying different versions for use in Jenkins and Chef . This is controlled to be used in different environments over all regions.
- System administrator for Ubuntu Linux systems.
- SCRUM methodology to report incidents.
- RCA solutions for production problems that affect the productivity of users or customers.
Environment: Data dog, Nagios, Sumo Logic, Ubuntu, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Ruby, Python, GO,AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Deploy, configure and administrate Containers with Docker , Docker swarm and Docker compose .
- Cloud Administrator of Amazon Web Services . Deploy and Administrate instances and networking.
- System Administrator for Centos Linux system .
- Investigation for new open source services that can substitute old company services.
- Administrate Datacenter and Networking.
- Virtualization with VMware and Virtual box .
Environment: Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker compose, Amazon Web Services, CentOS, MS SharePoint, VMware vSphere, HP switch, Virtual box
- Administrate VMware vSphere , Cloud & Horizon.
- Administrate AWS cloud and configure all the network connections to company datacenter.
- System Administrator of MS Windows (server ) & Linux (CentOS/RedHat) .
- Administrate MS Server Services as Active Directory & MS SQL.
- Administrate Citrix XenServer and Citrix XenDesktop to provide workstations to users.
- Configure and administrate company infrastructure (Storage/Networking/Server) and troubleshoot any issue that could be presented
Environment: VMware vSphere, VMware Cloud, VMware Horizon, Amazon Web service, MS Windows Server, Red Hat, CentOS, MS Active directory, MS SQL, Citrix Xen Server, Citrix Xen Desktop, HP Storage, Cisco Router.
Virtualization, Mobile and Cloud Administrator
- Work with compliance and information security teams to understand reported vulnerability and plan remediation (Unix/Linux/Windows).
- Work with preferred vendors (VMware, Red Hat, Amazon & SoftLayer) to develop target infrastructure architecture platforms and roadmaps.
- Partner with application managers to develop capacity requirements for new projects as well as utilization thresholds for existing environments.
- Assisting the Virtualization team with preparing their private cloud infrastructure for building Softlayer/AWS cloud with OpenStack and VmwarevCenter&ESXi 6 as Hypervisor.
- Assisting with preparing Virtualization environment as private/public cloud infrastructure for building Softlayer/AWS cloud as IaaS (VmwarevCenter with ESXi 6) or PaaS
- Supporting a dynamically changing infrastructure based on vSphere 6, VMware, Linux and Windows, support Capacity Planning, optimization and forecasting.
- Performance Management and Reporting (VMware vCenter Operations Manager).
- Working with Vulnerability assessment team to work on discovered vulnerability (Unix/Linux/Windows)
- Designed and implemented new server standards for core business services.
- Implementation & Administration of Linux (Red Hat 6-7) / Windows Server (2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012 R2).
- Recommended architectural improvements, design solutions and integration solutions.
- Deploy & Administration for Mobile Systems with WebSphere Application Server (ND & Liberty), DB2 Database and Mobile software: WebSphere Cast Iron, Worklight/MobileFirst& Quality Assurance.
- VMware Worldwide Lead - Supporting Customers around the world with design, implementation and support of their infrastructure in Production, DEV and test environments.
- Blue Cloud & blue mix (Cloud foundry based) - PaaS
- ITIL & Agile implementation process - Follow the process and steps for changes in production.
Environment: VMware vSphere, AWS, Softlayer, Red Hat 6-7, Windows Server 2008 R2 - 2012, Confidential WebSphere application Server, Confidential DB2, Confidential Mobilefirst, Confidential Mobilefirst QA, Confidential WebSphere Cast Iron, Cloud Foundry, PaaS, IaaS.
- VMware (4/5/6) - VMware Products (ESXi, vRealize, NSX, etc), Assisting the Virtualization team with preparing their infrastructure for building Traditional/cloud with ESXi 5.5 as Hypervisor.
- Confidential Lotus Domino Administrator
- Tech Lead & Focal Point - Working with global team.
- Trained junior members of IT team regarding network security and troubleshooting of data circuits.
- Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on- and off-site.
- Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
- Implementation & Administration of Linux (Red Hat 6-7) /UNIX (AIX 6-7) / Windows Server (2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012 R2).
- ITIL & Agile implementation process
Environment: Confidential Lotus Domino, VMware vSphere, ESXi, vRealize, NSX. Red Hat 6-7, AIX 6-7, Windows Server (2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012 R2), ITIL, Agile.
Linux System & Database Administrator
- Installation, configuration and Support to Operative System Linux Based Servers
- Manage Databases in a low level
- Configure High Available & Cluster with DRBD technology.
- Maintained computer and physical filing systems.
Environment: Red Hat 6 & 7, CentOS 6, Slackware, postgresql, mysql, DRBD, Apache.
Virtualization & Storage - Site lead
- Administration of Storage for Datacenters using SAN, NAS, DAS with different providers as EMC, HP, Hitachi & Storage Virtualization with VPlex, Hitachi.
- Handle physical servers from brands HP, DELL, Confidential in different presentations as Blades, Racks, Tower, Appliance
- Participate in Disaster Recovery Plan using Recovery Point (RPA - replication technology).
- Site Lead: Installing Optics Fiber in all the connections (FcoE), installation of Physical Servers, temperature, Site migrations.
- Networking: Fiber Switch (Cisco - zoning, FCIP, TCP/IP).
- Solutions for virtualization with Vmware products (ESXi, vCenter, Converter, Operations, View), VirtualBox (Virtualbox appliance with Solaris environment), Hyper-V(Windows Server), Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (KVM), Citrix (Xen).
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure(Vmware View, Oracle VDI, Hyper-V), Mobile Devices.
- Experience with Implementation & Administration of Windows/Linux Environments.
- Participate in PoC for Data warehouse as EMC Greemplum, Microsoft PDW, Oracle ExaData, HP Vertica, IBMNetezza.
- Developed standard operating procedures for all administrative employees.
- Participated in requirements meetings and data mapping sessions to understand business needs.
Environment: EMC Unisphere, EMC Navisphere, VMware vSphere, VMware converter, ESXi, VMware Operations, VMware View-Horizon, Virtualbox, Red Hat 6, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003, Citrix Xen Server, Hyper-V, Cisco 9222i terminal.
- Reprogramming frequency and monitoring antennas.
- Manage physical Servers to fix any problem with them using remote connections (ILO-HP, DRAC-Dell, MGMT- Confidential ).
- Review network to realize what is the failing node with Switches & Routers.
- Managing remotely UPS and monitoring them to ensure good energy to devices.
- Bash scripting.
- L1 troubleshooting of Linux/Windows Operative system.
Environment: Switches (3com and Cisco), Routers (Cisco), physical servers (HP, Dell, Confidential ), UPS, Linux and windows Operative system, Bash scripting.