- Juidicael Koanag holds 4+ years of experience in management information systems and providing technology consulting services to private sector businesses in web development, database design, cybersecurity, and system administration. Judicael’s professional experiences and expertise include a focus on cybersecurity and information management. Judicael is Security+ certified and leverages his expertise to add value to cross functional teams to ensure project success.
- COMP TIA Security+ Certified
- LINUX, UNIX
- Python, Node, PHP
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Tenable Nexus
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
IT Security Analyst
- Developed recommendations to internal project teams and federal agencies of industry best practices concerning cybersecurity policies and procedures, business continuity, change management, risk identification, and risk mitigation
- Assessed the confidentiality, integrity, and availability impact levels of information stored, possessed, and transmitted by systems to determine the FIPS 199 security categorization
- Adopted the Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A) lifecycle and developed and maintained artifacts including system security plans, system policy and procedures, privacy impact assessments, contingency plans, configuration management plans, incident response plans, vulnerability assessment reports, deviation requests to driver positive business and technical impact
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Installed, configured, maintained and administered Linux/UNIX/Windows operating systems and components. Experienced with Linux family (Red Hat Enterprise Server, Cent OS, VMware).
- Stood up and administered user and group accounts, setting permissions Web servers, file servers, firewalls, and directory services with ability to diagnose basic Apache Issues
- Connected physical and virtual machines of Internet technologies and Routing Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing).
- Collaborated with my team to create user - defined bridge networks to control communication files and to enable automatic DNS resolution of container names to IP addresses
Confidential, Germantown - Maryland
- Analyzed the firm’s IT software systems & application to evaluate the functionality of IT systems, ensure MIS resources work reliably, meet production goals & function into the future, implement & management security or integrity & backup procedures
- Performed testing of systems to ensure that they operate with maximum efficiency including the recommendation & install MIS upgrades or improvements to current systems & infrastructure
- Provide assistance and subject matter expertise to IT staff including programmers, analysts & support specialist; consult computer user to ascertain needs & to ensure that IT resources meet user or project requirement