Seeking at position in the information technology industry utilizing key strengths in problem - solving, planning, vision and follow through, with the opportunity to provide a quality product for the company to the market.
- Install, configure, and maintain Desktop and laptop computers, network and direct attached printers.
- Development and Implementation multi-network like LAN, MAN, and WAN
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Cisco Switches and Routers.
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
- Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM
- Describe the technological challenges of IPv6 and the requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP & Advanced OSPF& BGP routing protocols
- Knowledge of Static NAT and Dynamic NAT.
- Ability to create and apply ACL’s to meet organizational security policy requirements.
- Knowledge of VALN configuration with VLAN Trunk.
Hardware: Cisco CCNA, CCNP ( Routing and Switching OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, and STP) Hubs, and Repeaters.Installing and Configuring Printers.
System: MS Windows (XP, 7, 8, and 10).
Software packages: Practicing different Software Packages such as MS Office -2007, 2010 and Internet Utilities.
Programming Languages: Java, Html, and JSP.
Other Skills: Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies.