- IP; Ethernet; Radius
- Frame Relay; DWDM; ATM; T1
- Fiber Optics; Digital Sub Rates; 911 Systems; Bonding & Grounding on Copper Facilities; MDF and COSMIC Frames for CO’sProficient with Fiber Optic Scopes
- T1 and DS3 Test Equipment.
- Performed Telecommunications discovery of Greenfield Solar & Wind FarmProjects.
- This included travel to Site and determination of both Outside Plant (OSP) and Central Office (CO/MTSO) ISP (Inside Plant) Capabilities.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Network Administrator (Network Implementation Engineer)
- Responsibilities included configuring Wireless LTE APN Mobility Services for Corporate/Commercial, Government, FirstNet, and Municipal Enterprises thru the LTE Mobility Infrastructure and National Mobility Data Centers. This involved integration of the LTE APN (LTE Mobile Network) with Enterprise VPNs, and Cloud Infrastructures such as MS (Microsoft) Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services), and Google Cloud.
- Additionally I migrated customers from the older 3G/MWAM Mobility Data Centers to the new LTE/5G Infrastructure. Implemented PCRF, PMIP, and Proxy Svc’s.
- Multiple Customer APN types, Routing requirements, and scenarios...BGP, MPLS, VPN, IP Sec, WWAN, M2M, etc.
- Configured, Integrated, and Validated work on Multiple Network Equipment Types. Confidential. Interface w/Multiple Vendors/Types: Fortinet, Lucent, Firewalls to provide these services. Administered IP Address Management via IPPT and utilized the Vital Suites Network Management Platform (Alcatel - Lucent).
Sr. Training Manager
- Training and Building Labs for many Different Classes and Scopes over the years in the TDM and IP Networks.