A dedicated and experienced IT Specialist who balances the necessity of troubleshooting equipment as well as configuring that said equipment. Equally capable of working alone or as a member of a team, and comfortable exercising initiative and solving problem
- Perform day - to-day activities required to manage Voice services, such as design, implementation, and management, to include troubleshooting of complex VOIP issues Perform testing, provision, operations and emergency response for ongoing VOIP network operations
- Oversee and manages the deployment of upgrades to existing voice, video and other related systems in a multi-location environment Manage all components of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Ensures all required operational and support documents are current and up-to-date Work continuously on improving relevant systems, applications, and infrastructure, and processes
- Maintain a current understanding of emerging technologies and trends in cloud service and other data center technologies
- Analyze and isolate VOIP issues with a demonstrated hands-on experience maintaining the following VOIP systems: Cisco Call Manager 8.6 and 10.5, Cisco Unity, Cisco IM & Presence, Cisco Emergency Responder, ASA Firewalls, SIP H.323, and PSTN Provisioning customer VOIP features on the Cisco Unified Communication Manager and troubleshooting Tier 2/3 troubleshooting and assisting tier 1 to include training
- Experience with cable management and patching with Ethernet and analog phones
- Knowledge of Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX) or Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Responsible for documenting system requirements and working with the customer, vendors, and internal engineers to deploy, install, and test the necessary hardware infrastructure that meets the customer’s requirements of those systems.
- Excellent customer service skills working in a fast pace environment servicing several agencies
- Perform day - to-day activities required to manage Voice services, such as design, implementation, and management, to include troubleshooting of complex VOIP issues
- Performs testing, provision, operations and emergency response for ongoing VOIP network operations
- Oversee and manages the deployment of upgrades to existing voice, video and other related systems in a multi-location environment
- Manage all components of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Ensures all required operational and support documents are current and up-to-date
- Work continuously on improving relevant systems, applications, and infrastructure, and processes
- Maintain a current understanding of emerging technologies and trends in cloud service and other datacenter technologies Administration of CUCM, CUC, IM&P, Jabber, CER, Informacast
Network Infrastructure Engineer
- Provides engineering and technical expertise on structured cabling and infrastructure pathway installation projects.
- Surveys facilities and designs site specific schematics; bill of materials; and subsequent construction drawings (floor plans; room plans; and rack elevation/equipment drawings).
- Prepares documentation as required for submission of a complete package; (e.g. Statement of Work; Implementation Schedule; detailed material list).
- Analyze building floor plan diagrams; engineering drawings; and technical specifications to plan; coordinate; and carryout the installation activities outlined in site-specific installation plans.
- Activities include installation of backboards; electrical metal tubing; raceway; ladder racks; equipment cabinets; inner duct; equipment grounding; premise copper and fiber optic cabling; fiber optic and distribution panels. Installs and tests OSP and ISP cabling in support of Ethernet, SONET, router, data networking, voice, VoIP and wireless systems.
- Perform and document testing for copper and fiber optic structured cabling systems.
- Evaluate subcontractor performance with compliance to specifications; and provide recommendations for process or task improvement.
- Control and document the expenditure of project logistic support materials.
- Documents redline changes to engineering drawings; managing the change control process; and provide as-built drawings and test data for the finished project.
- Installs telecommunications racks/cabinets, overhead structures as well as various distribution systems to include fiber optics, copper signaling, and DC power Installs, tests, and commissions various components as upgrades to existing telecommunications systems as well as the assembly of complete platforms
- Performs trouble-shooting to accomplish assigned work using optical power meters, visual fault locators, multi-meters, BER test sets, oscilloscopes, optical time domain reflectometers, and other instruments to identify problems and validate system functionality
- Provides feedback to engineering group to identify shortages and discrepancies with installation packages and plans to arrive at appropriate solutions for installation efforts
- Coordinates with site personnel to accomplish equipment installations Interfaces with Confidential representatives to complete testing and acceptance with upgrade actions and new system turn-ups
- Hands on experience in the following areas DC power distribution systems Basic configuration and provisioning of equipment DCN Suite Crypto Optical IP MSPP MPLS Promina
- Conduct Ground Testing Conduct Bit Error Rate Testing (BERT)Commercial Fiber Installation Commercial DC/AC Power installation
Nodal Network Specialist
- Deploy Cisco routers and switches, and administer Network Monitoring services
- Responsible for network evaluations, troubleshooting a variety of network problems, and implementing various software and hardware upgrades Handle the tasks of configuring and deploying wireless solutions
- Configure/ Monitor VOIP services for clients. Implement ideas that enhance the effectiveness of advanced technology solutions for clients
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, and deploying LAN/WAN solutions handle the tasks of promoting additional services to clients as required
Help Desk Specialist
- Provided technical and troubleshooting assistants related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products.
- Perform first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end-users and customers.
- Receive calls and inquiries, provide support in accordance with established processes and document incidents and remedies.
- Escalate complex incidents to second-level support personnel.
- Was required to install, maintain and repair both mechanical and circuitry issues in arcade game machines.
- This involves transporting machines and assembling them by using meters, electrical parts, hand tools and soldering irons.
- Used manuals and wiring diagrams to keep machines in proper order and carry out various diagnostic tests.
- They need to be able to readily identify the most common problems with components like controls and audio systems.