- Over 10+ years of Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance, Customization and Testing of various Business applications in cloud services.
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies and implemented in various state and federal agencies projects.
- Experience in architecting high available, scalable and fault tolerant applications in AWScloud platform.
- Expert in AWS services EC2, Security Groups, S3, Elastic IP's, Load balancers, Auto - scaling, VPC, Cloud watch, IAM and several other services.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, and S3 buckets, Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Used Amazon S3 to backup database instances periodically to save snapshots of data.
- Skilled in configuring Docker containers and created Dockerfiles for different environments.
- Experience in Container Orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in working with AWS IAM in creating new roles, users and groups within different accounts with customized policies.
- Professional in Developing and managing cloud VM's with AWS EC2 command line clients and management console.
- Skillful in managing AWS Route53 to route and manage the traffic between different regions.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI/CD process and integrated the tool with Git, Maven, Nexus, Docker, Ansible and Jira for end-to-end automation.
- Extensive experience in building and deploying artifacts such as war and ear files from Source Code by using build tools likeANT and Maven.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT.
- Extensive experience in implementing DevOps tools and pipelines using Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Puppet, Docker and Kubernetes etc. for continuous integration and delivery.
- Over 10+ years rich experience in Siebel 8.x/7.x, Siebel Tools 8.x/7.x, Installation, Upgradation, Configuration, Business Services, Siebel VB Script, Siebel eScript, Siebel Workflow Administration, Siebel Web Services, Siebel Assignment Manager, Web Services, EAI, EIM, EAI JMS Transport, EAI HTTP Transport, EAI MSMQ Transport, Email functionality, Order Management, CTI, Smart Scripts and Task UI including cloud services.
- 2 years of experience in MuleSoft ESB development, Administration and deployment.
- Expert in Enterprise Integration software Mulesoft ESB.
- Experience in MuleSoft ESB DataWeave component coding.
- Involved in full life cycle implementations right from System Proposal stage to implementation stage including phases like scope definition, Business requirements, and System requirements, Analysis, Development and Implementation.
- In depth knowledge and experience in Siebel Architecture and Data Model.
- Excellent in End user documentation like Design documents, Analysis Documents, Specifications documents, User Manuals, Test Cases documentation.
- Solidbusiness communication and writing skills including business architecture document & customer communication.
Cloud Platform: AWS (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, ROUTE 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS, RDS, IAM, Dynamo DB, Cloud Formation)
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Subversion, Git, Github
Siebel CRM Skills: EIM, EAI, Workflow Process Manager, Web Services, Assignment Manager, Server Administration, Business Services, Siebel eScript, Siebel VB Script, Smart-script, and Remote Administration
Integration Software: Mulesoft ESB 3.6/3.7
Business Intelligence software: SAP Business Objects 4.1, SAP Business Objects Dashboards 4.1
Databases: Oracle (11g/10g/9i/8i/7x), MS SQL server (2008/2005/2000 ),MySQL, DynamoDB
Confidential, College Park, MD
Sr AWS Architect /CloudDeveloper
- Designed and deployed applications using AWS cloud infrastructure focusing on high availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling of the instances.
- Experience in handling AWS Services such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route53, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Cloud Trail, IAM, CloudFront, EMR, RDS and Glacier.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates on AWS.
- Designed security groups, network ACLs, Internet Gateways and Route tables to ensure a secure zone for organizations in AWS public cloud.
- Implemented setting up of IAM user roles with corresponding user and group policies using JSON .
- Created SNS (Simple Notification Services) and triggered it by Cloud Watch monitoring to send SMS or Email to desired recipients.
- Configured and ensured connection to RDS database running on MySQL engines.
- Expert in writing Templates for AWS infrastructure, as a code using Terraform to build Development, Testing, staging and production environments.
- Developed Ansible playbooks to manage Web applications.
- Deployed production-ready Kubernetes Clusters on top of AmazonEC2 instances using KOPS.
- Worked with containerization tools, can implement transition to Docker and develop distributed cloud system using Kubernetes and Helm package manager for Kubernetes.
- Integrated Docker container-based test infrastructure to JenkinsCI test flow and set up build environment integrating with Git to trigger builds using Web Hooks and Slave Machines.
- Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Implemented Maven builds to automate JAR, WAR, and EAR files.
- Migrated standalone applications from local to AWS cloud. Deployed artifacts on AWS with Jenkins AWS Code Deployplugin.
- Used JenkinsPipeline (Pipeline as code) with Jenkins file for many CI/CD Deployments.
- Used Ansible for configuration management of hosted Instances within AWS.
- Employed versioning and Source control of codes using GIT concepts such as branching, merging, labelling/tagging, branches locking, access control and integration.
Environment: & Tools: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, IAM, Cloud Trail,Cloud watch, CloudFormation and Route 53), GIT, GitHub, EBS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, AWS Auto Scaling, Unix/Linux.
Confidential, Elkridge, MD
Sr AWS Developer /DevOps Lead Engineer
- Managed and Implemented Large Scale Cloud Infrastructure using AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (CloudFormation) and security practices (IAM, Cloud watch and Cloud trail) and services Lambda, ECS, Elastic Bean Stalk, X-ray.
- Created S3 buckets and maintained and utilized the policy management of S3 buckets and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Used Route 53 to create Hosted Zones and different types of Record Sets, Routing Policies. And effectively handled data from different regions using load balancing and Route 53.
- Used Identify and Access Management (IAM) to assign roles and to create and manage AWS users and groups, and user permissions to AWS resources.
- Managed network security using Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, Security groups and NACLS.
- Created alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented the setup for master slave architecture to improve the performance of Jenkins. Used Jenkins for ContinuousIntegration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Configured GIT with Jenkins and scheduled jobs using POLL SCM option.
- Responsible for installing Jenkins master and slave nodes and configure Jenkins builds for continuous integration and delivery.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Designed the project workflows/pipelines using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into different Web/Application Servers.
- Implanted a continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
Environment: & Tools: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, EBS, RDS, IAM, Cloud Trail, Cloud watch, CloudFormationand Route 53), GIT, GITHUB, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Maven, AWS CLI, AWS Auto Scaling, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting.
Confidential, Elkridge, MD
Sr Siebel Developer/MuleSoftArchitect
- Enterprise integrated case management (eICM) system is an end-end case management system being developed for the Montgomery County in Maryland. eICM will be integrated with MD Department of Human resources (DHR) systems and county systems to provide an integrated environment which would be used by the Health and Human Services (HHS) employees in Montgomery county for case management.As part of the eICM Project ICM system is being developed using Oracle Siebel CRM technology, MuleSoft ESB, Oracle EDQ and Oracle Database.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr Siebel Architect / Solution Expert Lead
- Confidential is doing upgradation of Siebel Application of one of their clients Confidential . As part of this project, Confidential is upgrading Siebel Application from 7.8 to 220.127.116.11 and the database from DB2 to Oracle 11g.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr Siebel Developer / Technical Lead
- Confidential is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and achievement of world peace. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions.
- OICT department is implementing iNeed Self Service portal, which will enable a customer to report an incident or a request for service using the online application. A Service Desk agent can also use Self Service for their own service requests. iNeed Agent instead of using the Self-Service portal, the Agent will use the ‘Self Service’ screen in iNeed similar to the Service or Work Order screens.
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Sr Siebel Developer
- Confidential is popular telemarketing network channel. Confidential has committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, and jewelry and home products.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Sr Siebel Developer
- Confidential is the global leader in pallet and container pooling services serving many of the world's largest companies.
- Customer on Board (COB) project is intended to provide the customers’ ability to create the new Accounts and related entity information directly in Siebel by eliminating the current portal system called Portfolio Plus.
Confidential, Melville, NY
Sr Siebel Developer
- Confidential is the largest distributor of healthcare products and services to office-based practitioners in the combined North American and European markets.
Confidential, Horsham, PA
Sr Siebel Developer
- Confidential has been presented the opportunity to manage the registrations for AARP’s Driver Safety Program (DSP). The solution provides one point of contact for registration into the classroom, thereby improving the member experience. Phase I provides the C360 Membership Contact Center the ability to inquire on DSP courses and review results. Once the inquiry is complete, the MRA shall have the ability to register a participant in a specific course. Phase II provides the C360 Membership Contact Center the ability to search for a Participant in a specific Driver Safety Program course. The MRA shall have the ability to request for a registration cancellation for a participant in a specific course.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr Siebel Developer
- Confidential provides health insurance products and services for employer groups and members in Central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley.
- Sales force automation is intended to leverage technology to create a mechanism through which Capital will be able to effectively sell and service both the group and individual markets, targeting specific opportunities for improvement. The goal of this project is to provide the sales team and producers with an effective quotation tool and enable a seamless flow of information from Opportunity to policy enrollment.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Confidential based is a leader in delivering innovative health care products, services and information.Worked for the Icall Replacement project. Before this project implementation Underwriters used to conduct telephone interview to collect Medical information from the applicants and store it in excel application IMAP. Because of the large volume of data and redundancy in storing the data Confidential decided to move this process to their Siebel Application BOL. As part of this project I have developed few screens and views and some business automation using Workflows and Workflow Policies.