- About 14+ years of professional experience in Information Technology with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Experience in testing Micro Services, REST API, Web Services, Database and Client - Server applications on different environments.
- Experience in DevOps CI/CD process.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong experience in developing Test Plans and Test cases using requirements.
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: End to End, Black box, Module, Integration, Stress, Volume, System, Security and Regression.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational Skills.
- Proven communication, presentation Skills.
- Created automated test scripts for functional user stories and regression suite
- Developed and maintained test automation tools to increase the testing efficiency with Python
- Validated micro services endpoint responses using Python
- Automated REST API response validations
- Validated product using Python Pandas dataframe
- Automated the micro services data referential integrity checks
- Used multi-threading and multi-processing to optimize the performance
- Automated the cloud deployments using Cloud Formation Templates
- Created Lambda functions to process SNS message
- Dockerized the services in AWS EC2
- Created Jenkins workflows for CI/CD process
- Automated UI use cases with Selenium using Cucumber framework
- Automated REST API endpoints with Selenium using Serenity REST Assurance framework
- Connected JDBC API with Selenium Web Driver using DriverManager package to retrieve database information
- Automated cross browser testing using Selenium grid
- Installed and setup Oracle databases and backup applications
- Created validation scripts to load and validate data in database tables using SQL for Oracle 11 and Oracle 12.
- Deployed test instances in Unix environment
- Created and configured the test environment on Unix
- Created and validated end to end scenarios for various applications
- Verified the data integrity for multiple components by establishing the integration testing coverage
- Experience with tools like Atlassian JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Python 2.7, Python 3.7, Scala, C++, Cucumber, Swagger, Unix, REST/SOAP Web Services, SOAP UI, AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Oracle 10, 11 and Oracle 12, MS SQL Server, JIRA, ALM, Git, SVN
- Verified Cognos data promoted through ETL from multiple sources using SQL Queries
- Verified Cube Measures and Dimensions using Analysis Studio in Cognos
- Verified data flow through each stage of the Informatica
- Verified Cognos Reports using Report Studio
- Written SQL, PL/SQL queries to validate consistency of the data in the reports against the data base
- Created and executed Test Cases and reported Defects using Quality Center
- Extensive experience in creating and processing validation activities
Environment: Windows NT, Linux, Informatica, Cognos 8.2, Visual Basic, JDA, Quality Center, Oracle 10.2, Toad, AS 400, MS Office Suite.
- Verified that the draft amount for a Budget Bill account on EFT will be equal to monthly budget amount using QTP
- Developed Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Executed SQL Queries, verify and print reports, provide Mainframe ABEND investigation. (TPX3G, ISPF, FNER)
- Logged Defects using Mercury Quality Center
Environment: C++, Lotus Notes, SQL Server, Visual Basic, Java, DB2, QTP, Mercury Quality Center, Windows XP, MS-Office Suite