I have Fifteen plus years of technical experience working in positions of DevOps Engineer, Data Integration Engineer / Analyst, Systems and Network Administration. All roles were held in very large and demanding cloud development & support environments. I am very proficient with Agile Methodology, utilizing weekly & bi - weekly Sprints in order to provide Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery. This has created a very strong background in virtual and cloud environments (IE AWS & Azure) I am looking for a position where I can contribute my knowledge and continue to develop my expertise in a DevOps role.
Microsoft: Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, Visual Studio
Network : HAProxy, FreeIpa , OpenVPN, AWS Route 53,
OS : Linux RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu / VMware / Windows / Mac OS / iOS / Android
Database: MYSQL, PostgreSQL, SQL, MONGO
Monitoring: Dynatrace, Graylog, Zabbix, Nagios, ZenOss, AWS Cloudwatch
Cloud Env : AWS, Azure
DevOps Tools : VSTS, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Docker, GIT, Puppet, Vagrant, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Atlassian Products JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo
DevOps Engineer, Chicago, IL
- Implemented ‘Initial’ Confidential DevOps Standard & Guidelines for the Dow - Dupont Merger
- Setup VSTS CI / CD Build & Release Pipeline for all Web Applications (Mobile & Web)
- Configured on premise Hosted VSTS Build Agents / Azure Build Agents / MacInCloud Agents
- Installed SonarQube & Checkmarx Servers for code and security scanning
- Developed Unit Testing for each Build and Application
- Installed and scripted ‘Karma-Istanbul & Karma-Coverage’ for angular unit testing
- Scripted the class files for requested features within reporting
- Wrote Technical Documentation for DevOps Process utilizing VSTS for Build & Deployments
- Monitored Build Success / Failures & assisted in remedying any issues that may have occurred
- Adding missing dependencies
- Assisting Dev Teams with project Gate Failures
DevOps Engineer, Clearwater, FL
- Member of DevOps Team utilizing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment through Agile Methodology in order to deliver biweekly software deployments through Bamboo or script
- Maintained the Operations Environment for all StreamOne Software via AWS and Azure for the United States and Europe.
- AWS Services Root Administrator for all StreamOne Regions, which included the following: EC2 instance setup and administration (snapshots, ami, security groups, elb, iam roles), RDS installation and replication, VPC Network including route tables, S3 Container, Route53
- Created OpenVPN via IPsec Tunnels for remote users in order for all AWS Regions to be accessible.
- Configured LDAP SSL logins utilizing MS Group Policy and also setup Two-Factor Authentication where needed.
DevOps Engineer, Clearwater, FL
- Production engineer on a team that managed over 1000 servers that provided 68 antivirus definition updates a day to over 10 million endpoints throughout the world.
- Utilized custom DevOps tools using Ruby/Puppet/Vagrant/Cobbler to automate deployment and monitoring of new systems; All within Local VSphere, AWS, and Physical Environments.
- Worked with production developers in reverse engineering and migrating legacy pipeline processes (Apache, SQL, Sidekiq, RabbitMQ, Nagios) to new big data infrastructure (Kafka, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Logstash, ZenOSS and OSS) with no previous documentation or prior knowledge of such legacy systems
- Wrote/updated/rewrote code and documentation as needed using Bash, PHP, Ruby, Python, Batch, Jira, and Confluence
- Provided Reports by creating MySQL and PostgreSQL query scripts
- Responsible for constant modifications of writing scripts or modifying production scripts IE: Ruby, Bash, Python
- Integration Engineer for a high volume Credit Bureau Exchange Center
- Created Filters in Ruby pertaining to each client's unique specifications in making xml request
- Implemented new transfer connections for xml files in a large Linux Server Environment
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Integration Analyst / Technical Support
- Implementing new connections to transfer xml files through Web Service & FTP
- Monitoring daily traffic, which involved correcting of bad xml code and troubleshooting down networks.
- Build new xml transactions pertaining to mapped data fields
- Responsible for company website updates and maintenance
Confidential, Tampa, St Petersburg, FL
On-Site System & Network Administrator
- Responsible for local hardware repair, software issues and OS Restore.
- Projects included the Implementation of Outlook Web Access for Head Start Exchange and assistance in the installation of Fingerprint Biometrics using Linux based Servers.
- Answered 25-40 Field requests daily, while assigned other tasks within the group.
- Remote Center Installations using Windows Server & Desktop Platforms - User & Email account creation. Exchange Admin Maintenance. Image Restores. Server Backups: both Windows Server & Unix SCO Platform.