- Around 8 years of experience as DevOps/ Cloud Engineer and Linux system admin engineer with 4 years of strong experience on server - side deployment which includes application, middleware & integration layer.
- Extensive hands-on experience on DevOps Environment working on various technologies like Puppet, CHEF, GIT, GILLAB CI, SVN, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker swarm, ANT and Maven.
- In-depth understanding on Amazon Web Services which include EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud Watch, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, STS, ELB, Auto Scaling, NAT Gateway, Cloud Formation, Cloud front, Route53, Lambda, etc.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling.
- Involved in installation management, configuration management, maintenance, upgrade and backup of Linux Operating Systems like RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu and windows.
- Experience in working on web servers like Apache and application servers like Web logic, Tomcat, WebSphere & JBOSS to deploy code.
- Experience in Blue/Green deployment strategy by creating new applications which are identical to the existing production environment using automation frameworks such as OpenStack, Cloud Formation and Terraform.
- Expertise in App Containerization technology like Docker which include creating Docker images, Containers, Docker Registry to store images, cloud-based registry Docker Hub, Docker Swarm to manage containers
- Experience in creating clusters using Kubernetes, creating pods, replication controllers, deployments, labels, health checks and ingress by writing YAML files and managing Kubernetes charts using Helm.
- Unique experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) architecture and design, troubleshooting issues with platform components, and developing global/multi-regional deployment models and patterns for large scale developments/deployments on Cloud Foundry and AWS.
- Experience in migration of all servers from on-premises to Kubernetes containers & wrote the scripts in Python, Perl and Shell Scripts to monitor installed enterprise applications.
- Converted existing Terraform modules that had version conflicts to utilize cloud formation during Terraform deployments to enable more control or missing capabilities.
- Used Terraform to map more complex dependencies and identify network issues and worked with Terraform key features such as infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graphs and change automation.
- Knowledge in AWS Snowflake where we used a data warehouse to handle big data characteristics for both structured and unstructured data, Aws Snowball for large scale data migration.
- Hands on experience in Architecting Legacy Data Migration projects such as Teradata to AWS Redshift migration and from on-premises to AWS Cloud.
- Experience in Migrating a production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services utilizing AWS Cloud formation, Code Deploy, Code Commit, code build, code pipeline Chef, EBS and OpsWorks.
- Installed, configured, Tested open source Cassandra multi node cluster distributed across multiple data centers (3DC's and 8 nodes each- 24nodes).
- Streamlined installation of OpenShift on partner cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Azure. Edited and managed the creation of relevant content for the OpenShift online channel.
- Integrated Defect tracking tool JIRA with Confluence and Jenkins CI server for identify, log, track and document issues in real-time Configured Nagios to monitor EC2 Linux instances with Ansible automation.
- Developed the OpenShift Test-Drive for Admins (Installation of OCP 3.5, Cluster management and Project Template to explore pods, services, etc) - Qwiklabs & AWS EC2 used to provision the lab guide.
- Created roles, users, groups, adding user to the groups, attached customized policies to provide minimum access to the resources and customized JSON templates using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Experience in provisioning and administering EC2 instances and configuring EBS, S3- cross region replication, Elastic Load Balancer, configure Auto scaling, setting up CloudWatch alarms, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), mapping with multi AZ VPC instances and RDS, based on architecture.
- Involved in AWS S3 services like creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning, tagging & lifecycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier.
- Designed end to end automation of infrastructure and continuous delivery of the applications by integrating cloud formation scripts, Jenkins, AWS & CHEF cookbooks and recipe.
- Administration experience in branching, tagging, develop, manage Pre-commit, Post-commit hook scripts and maintaining the versions across different Source Code Management (SCM) tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) on Linux (Red Hat, CENTOS and Ubuntu) and Windows platform.
- Proficient in building deployable Artifacts (War, Jar, Ear, Zip, Tar) from source code and maintained by using Maven (Pom.xml), Ant (Build.xml) and Gradle (Build.gradle) and also worked with Groovy Scripts to Automate Configuration in Jenkins.
- Worked on Hudson, Jenkins for continuous integration and for end to end automation for all build and deployments including setting up pipeline jobs and upstream/downstream job configurations in Jenkins.
- Effective in creating functions and assigning roles in AWS Lambda to run python scripts, and also used java to perform event driven processing.
- Extensive experience in using Groovy, Maven and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts (war & ear) from Source Code Management (SCM) tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN).
- Managed Maven environment by setting up local, remote and central repositories with required configuration in maven configuration files and defined dependencies and plugins in Maven pom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Extensively worked on Chef Roles, Cookbooks, Recipes, Templates, Resources, Attributes & Data bags Proficient in the setup of Chef Servers, workstations & bootstrapping infrastructure Chef Nodes for configuration management.
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks for installing WebLogic/tomcat application, deployment of WAR, JAR, and EAR files across all the environments.
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks by using YAML script to launch AWS instances and used to manage web applications, configuration files, used mount points and packages.
- Responsible for creating puppet modules and manifest files from scratch and experience in editing existing puppet manifests and automated manual installation processes using puppet.
- Experience in using Azure Stack as a hybrid cloud computing software and combine Iaas and Paas services in a software stack. Enabled the enterprises to keep workloads on-premises or seamlessly move them to the Azure public cloud as needed.
- Experience with optimization and performance tuning of SQL Server Database and performance tuning of SQL Server Store Procedures with SQL Server Profiler and Query Execution Plan.
- Experience in Monitoring infrastructure to identify and troubleshoot issues using tools like Nagios, serviceNow, Splunk & JIRA. Custom Kafka broker design to reduce message retention from default 7 day retention to 30 minute retention, architected a light weight Kafka broker.
- Experienced using different log monitoring tools like Splunk, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), ELK (Elasticsearch, Log Stash, and Kibana) to see logs information. Monitor & get the health & security notifications from nodes. Created monitors, alarms & notifications for EC2 instances, VPC, Load balancers, S3, RDS and Cloud Formation using CloudWatch.
- Worked with different bug tracking tools like Jira, Crucible, Bugzilla, ServiceNow, Rally, Clear Quest and Quality Center(QC).
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer
Sr. DevOps/Cloud Engineer
Confidential, SanRamon, Ca
- As a passionate AWS engineer, I was involved in migration of business from a physical data center environment to AWS and designed, built and deployed multiple applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling with CloudWatch monitoring.
- Worked with broad range of AWS Cloud Services like EC2, S3, ELB, Glacier, Cloud Front, Code Deploy, code commit, code build, code pipeline, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS snowball, Auto Scaling, Route53, AMI, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic search and CloudWatch.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure and created Jenkins jobs to deploy applications to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Worked with Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts and managed containerized applications using its nodes, config maps, selectors, and services.
- Implemented serverless applications on CloudFront, API gateway, SNS and AWS Lambda
- Created Clusters using Kubernetes, managed them on OpenShift platform and worked on creating many pods, replication controllers, services, deployments, labels, health checks and ingress by writing YAML files.
- Used Docker to containerize custom web applications and deployed on application servers with Ubuntu instances through SWARM Cluster and automated application deployment in cloud using Docker HUB, Docker Swarm, and Vagrant.
- Experience in Migrating a production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services utilizing AWS Cloud formation, Code Deploy, Code Commit, code build, code pipeline, Chef, EBS and OpsWorks.
- Configuring and deploying instances on AWS environments and Data centers, also familiar with Compute, Kubernetes Engine, Stack driver Monitoring, Elastic Search and managing security groups on both.
- Used Docker to virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud. Built additional Docker Slave nodes for Jenkins using custom built Docker images and instances.
- Orchestrated and migrated CI/CD processes using Cloud Formation, Terraform templates and Containerized the infrastructure using Docker setup in Vagrant, AWS and Amazon VPCs.
- Created Terraform modules to create instances in AWS & automated process of creation of resources is AWS.
- Worked closely with application team and support on various performance and configuration issues on daily basis and Planned release schedules with agile methodology.
- Involved in creating IAM user accounts, groups, adding user to the groups, generating custom policies, assigning to groups and users, customizing the JSON template, Created snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMI) of the instance for backup.
- Performed all necessary GIT configuration support for different projects and Worked on branching, versioning, labeling, and merging strategies to maintain GIT repository, GIT Hub.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for end to end automation for all build and deployments including setting up pipeline jobs and upstream/downstream job configurations in Jenkins.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus, Puppet, configuring Kubernetes container environments, utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment.
- Involved in editing the existing Ant (build.xml) files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements and defined dependencies and plugins in Maven (pom.xml) for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Build scripts using ANT (build.xml) and MAVEN (pom.xml) build tools with Jenkins and schedule jobs using POLL SCM option and integrated to automate the code checkout process and also build deployable artifacts such as war & ear which were pushed to Nexus to check code quality.
- Written/ Developed Ansible Playbooks to automate the entire deployment process as well as infrastructure admin tasks.
- Build totally automated Jenkins Pipeline as IAAC (Infrastructure as Code) with SonarQube, Maven, Docker build process.
- Installed and configured code rules, keys of SonarQube for code analysis and created of SonarQube dash boards for different team members based on their roles to monitor the progress of project source code.
- Generate nightly builds with integration to code quality tools like SonarQube and Veracode.
- Hands-on experience on Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
- Used Ansible server to manage and configure nodes, Managed Ansible Playbooks with Ansible roles, automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change. Used file module in Ansible playbook to copy and remove files on remote systems.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies - Scrum meetings to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Tested, evaluated and involved in troubleshooting of different NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB, Cassandra and their cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various crash scenarios.
- Used Splunk as a monitoring tools to identify and resolve infrastructure problems before they affect critical processes and it is used for Event handlers in case of automatic restart of failed applications and services.
Environment: AWS, Virtual Private Cloud, AWS Lambda, Cloud Formation Templates, Snapshots, AWS AMI's, Tomcat, Nginx, Terraform, Docker Engine, Docker, Grafana, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Amazon cloud server, JBOSS, Packer, Git, GitHub, Maven, Nexus, JFrog, Jenkins, Ansible, Vagrant, JIRA, Nagios, SonarQube, YAML, Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Groovy and Perl.
Sr. DevOps/AWS Engineer
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in managing and maintaining IAM policies for organizations in AWS to define groups, create users, assign roles and define rules for role and customizing the JSON template.
- Hands on experience in setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket to ensure fault tolerance and high availability.
- Used Jenkins pipelines, which helped us, drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Used OpenShift to enables efficient container orchestration, allowing rapid container provisioning, deploying, scaling and management and used OpenShift to build, launch and host the application in cloud.
- Setup & maintain Jenkins/Drone pipelines for application continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Created NAT gateways and instances to allow communication from the private instances to the internet through bastion hosts and used Kinesis to stream the data over thousands of data sources.
- Converting existing AWS infrastructure to serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Kinesis) deployed via Terraform and AWS Cloud formation. Designed and implemented an entire infrastructure to power micro services architecture on AWS using Terraform.
- Used Terraform in AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to automatically setup and modify settings by interfacing with control layer and automated data log dashboards with the stack through Terraform scripts.
- Used Docker continuous deployment tool to run, ship and deploy the application. Worked with container base deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries
- Deployed various databases and applications using Kubernetes cluster management some of the services are Reddis, node.js app, Nginx etc.
- Worked with Groovy scripts in Jenkins to execute jobs for a continuous integration pipeline where Groovy Jenkins Plugin and Groovy Post Build Action Plugin is used as a build step and post build actions.
- Expert in using build tools like Maven and Ant for the building of deployable artifacts such as .war & .jar from source code where Maven tool is used to do the builds, integrated ANT to Eclipse and did local builds.
- Created self-service, auto-provisioning, and auto-scaling environments using VMware Orchestrator and RedHat Enterprise, OpenStack, Cloud Formation with OpenShift, and Ansible open source software.
- Worked with Ansible playbooks and inventory which are the entry point for Ansible provisioning and management where the automation is defined through tasks and run Ansible scripts to provision servers.
- Wrote ANSIBLE Playbooks with Python, SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python. Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Integrate static code analysis and code coverage tool SonarQube and implement quality gates to integrate with further workflows.
- Implement promotion workflows for each of the services to integrate it with SonarQube quality gates to take decisions on.
- Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven pom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags and servers.
- Worked on AWS OpsWork, AWS Lambda, AWS Code Deploy, AWS cloud formation and cloud foundry.
- Served application data using Lambda functions to store data in NOSQL database Dynamo DB. Configured REST API's using API Gateway that hit lambda which in turn invoke lambdas to do necessary operations.
- Developing Nagios plug-in scripts, various reports, and project plans in the support of initiatives to assist in maintaining Nagios Distributed system monitoring and management via several data extrapolating applications.
- Core service uses the main database and the other Micro services use their individual databases to access and store data. Extensively worked on NOSQL databases Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Used SonarQube in build system for continuously inspecting the code quality, Nagios for monitoring and performed log analysis using ELK stack and created monitoring charts.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production, corporate servers and storage using AWS CloudWatch for efficiency.
- Used Jira, Crucible bug tracking tool for both hosted and local instances for issue tracking, workflow collaboration and tool-chain automation.
- Used Nagios to monitor and manage server logs for different environments in the organization
- Supporting 24x7 production computing environments. Experience providing on-call and weekend support.
Project Environment: AWS EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, IAM, Route 53, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Docker Hub, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, NAT instances, Terraform, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Maven, Ant, GIT, HTML, CSS, Node JS, Ubuntu, Httpd, Websphere.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Chef cookbooks, chef recipes and has Integrated Chef with Jenkins.
- Worked on using a GIT branching strategy that included developing branches, feature branches, staging branches and master. Pull requests and code reviews were performed.
- Build deployable artifacts using build management tools like Chef, initially used Ant for writing build.xml for building Java/J2ee applications later on migrated to Maven (pom.xml).
- Written multiple cookbooks in Chef using Ruby scripting language for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end-product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes.
- Developed version control of Chef Cookbooks, testing of cookbooks using Food Critic and Test Kitchen and running recipes on nodes managed by on-premise Chef Server.
- Set-up a continuous build process in Visual Studio Team Services to automatically build on new check-in of code then deploy that new build to the Azure Web application.
- Experience in configuring Azure web apps, Azure App services, Azure Application insights, Azure Application gateway, Azure DNS, Azure Traffic manager, Azure Network Watcher, Implementing Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup and Azure Automation.
- Worked on Designing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Azure for a multitude applications utilizing the Azure stack (Compute, Web & Mobile, Azure SQL, Arm and Cloud Services) focusing mainly on fault tolerance, high-availability and auto scaling.
- Selecting the appropriate Azure service based on compute, data, or security requirements and leveraging Azure SDKs to interact with Azure services from your application.
- Worked on Docked-Compose, Docker-Machine to create Docker containers for Testing applications in the QA environment and automated the deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts using Kubernetes.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and Azure server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Invoked Chef Cookbooks from the Chef super market and modified according to the application requirement. Repaired broken Chef Recipes and corrected configuration problems with other Chef objects
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing, Implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
- Created clusters using Kubernetes and worked on creating many pods, replication controllers, deployments, labels, health checks and ingress by writing YAML files
- Proficient in using Docker in swarm mode and Kubernetes for container orchestration, by writing Docker files and setting up the automated build on Docker HUB.
- Implemented continuous deployment to deploy the Docker images in Openshift platform for DEV and TEST
- Created the pods in OpenShift Environment by using Dockerfile and Created clusters from the docker containers with the help of Kubernetes on the OpenShift platform.
- Installed SONAR on Jenkins server and configure with the build process for the code analysis process for better code quality and code metrics, and rapid feedback for development teams and managers
- Experience on Configuring the Chef-Repo, Setup multiple Chef Work stations and Developing Cookbooks for automating deployments via Chef.
- Worked on setting up virtual box and Vagrant boxes for testing the Chef cookbooks using kitchen and involved in fixing the Robocop and linting for several cookbooks
- Involved in NoSQL database design, integration and implementation.
- Experience in migrating on premise to Windows Azure in DR on cloud using Azure Recovery Vault and Azure backups. Working knowledge on Azure Fabric & Docker containers in Azure. Created Domain Controller in one of the Virtual Machine and added users to Domain Controller.
- Experience in automating day-to-day activities by using Windows PowerShell for Creating VM's, Virtual Networking, VPN, Key Vault, Load balancer and Disk Encryption.
- Implemented Splunk infrastructure and used Splunk to capture and analyze data from various layers load balancers, web servers and application servers.
- Built & Deployed Java/J2EE to web application server in agile continuous integration environment and automated Labelling activities in TFS once deployment is done.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MY SQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Configured back-ups twice a week. Streamlined applications delivery to get applications out to customers faster.
Project Environment: GIT, subversion, Bitbucket, IAAS, PaaS, DynamoDB., RDBMS, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment pipelines, Glacier, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF, and IAM, Chef, Jenkins, Ubuntu, CentOS, cloud watch, cloud formation, s3 buckets, VPN and docker.
Jr. DevOps Engineer
- Used IAM for creating roles, users, groups and implemented MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) to provide additional security to AWS account and its resources.
- Coordinated with developers to establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control and analyzed and resolved conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS
- Created a fully Automated Build and Deployment Platform on docker and Kubernetes cluster and coordinating code build promotions and orchestrated deployments using Jenkins, Anasible, and Git.
- Strong experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Ansible, Jenkins.
- Used Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks and integrated with Ansible.
- Wrote the Ansible playbooks which is the entry point for Ansible provisioning, where the automation is defined through tasks using YAML format. Run Ansible scripts to provision dev servers.
- Managed the security and compliance of all the users of Ansible and taken care of the application deployment.
- Configured the Ansible playbooks with Ansible Tower and wrote playbooks using YAML
- Designing and implementing CI (Continuous Integration) system: configuring Jenkins servers, Jenkins nodes, creating required scripts (Perl & Python), and creating/configuring VMs (Windows/Linux).
- Wrote python scripts using Boto3 to automatically spin up the instances in AWS EC2 and OPS Works stacks and integrated with Auto scaling to automatically spin up the servers with configured AMI's.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Created Puppet Manifests to provision Apache Web servers, Tomcat servers, Nginx, Apache Spark and other applications.
- Implementing the monitoring solutions like Zabbix, Nagios, AWS Cloud watch etc.
- Designed and implemented the backup strategy for all the critical systems such as build machines, bug tracking tools, central repositories etc. collect all release documents for the schedule release of every month second week and off cycle releases.
Project environment: Subversion 1.6, GIT, GITHUB, Stash, Apache, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, Shell Script, Ansible, Linux, Windows, Cloud Foundry, Cloud Watch, Python, Kubernetes, Perl, AWS, DNS, Docker, putty, puppet, CentOS and RHEL
Linux System Admin
- Set up and configuring of Linux (RedHat) and Solaris servers/workstations for clients.
- Configuring the NFS servers, setting up servers in network environment and configuring FTP/NTP/NIS servers, clients for various departments and clients.
- Experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- Handling the scheduling tasks (Cron jobs and task scheduler) for the scripts for various purposes.
- Troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces.
- Daily execution of build ops in an automated and continuous process.
- Involved in support databases and performed MS SQL upgrades running on Windows servers.
- Compiling code to move into test environments via automated processes.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Linux (RedHat, CentOS).
- Troubleshoot build and deploy failures and facilitate resolution.
- Configuring network services such as DNS/NFS/NIS/NTP for UNIX/Linux Servers.
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the CI environment Logged all events to log files.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux/Windows based systems including hardware, software and applications.
- Creating a change requests, work orders and problem tickets using BMC Remedy tool and getting approvals from higher officials.
- Experience in development with Perl, Python, PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- On-call support for 24/7 for troubleshooting production issues.
- Project Management for various UNIX/Linux/Windows system integration projects.
Project Environment: RHEL, Solaris, AIX and Windows, ShelliPlanet4.1, Python, BMC Remedy, Sun One 6.1, IIS 6.0, Windows 2008, Linux, Shell Scripting, Oracle 9i.
Build and Release Engineer
- Integrated ant with Shell scripts created in Bash to automate the deployments for the Java based applications.
- Involved in troubleshooting the automation of Installing and configuring JAVA applications in the test and pre-production environments.
- Created the Deployment notes and released the Deployment instructions to Application Support.
- Developed build scripts using ANT as the build tools for the creation of the build artifacts like war or ear files.
- Worked on Puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations and created custom Puppet modules for bootstrapping new servers with required application dependencies and packages.
- Experience in implementing Puppet agent based & agentless configurations, Puppet dashboards, MCollective with active MQ server, plugin-sync, stored configs.
- Managed branching and Merging in a multi-project environment.
- Managed the entire Release Communication and Co-ordination process.
- Imported and managed multiple applications in Subversion (SVN).
- Provided end-user for all Subversion (SVN) users to effectively use the tool.
- Involved in backing up repository, creating folder and granting user access privileges.
- Experienced in Standards and procedures development, Release management and Change management /advocacy.
- Automated the Build and Deployment process using WebLogic Server.
- Integrated Subversion and Ant with Jenkins to implement the continuous integration process.
- Performed weekly and on-call deployments of application codes to production environments
- Created repositories according the structure required with branches, tags and trunks.
- Created Required Packages for the deployment and assisted in troubleshooting during deployment.
Project Environment: CVS, clearcase, Java/J2EE, ANT, Make, Maven, Hudson's, Perl Scripting, Shell Scripts, Junit, JXML, UNIX, Windows XP, Oracle. Java/J2EE, SOA Software, UNIX, Maven, GIT, SVN, ANT, Jenkins, Remedy, Shell Scripts, Web Sphere