A Technically apt and confident Devops, Services Systems Engineer with 12 years of IT experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) through the various phases of Design, Devops, Development, Release and build engineer of Java/J2ee projects in large complex environments. Having good analytical/interpretation skills to rapidly pick up new technologies and frameworks with Agile projects. Builds positive relationships and brings value to complex businesses. Also has provided mentoring in the different project phases.
- Core Java, JDBC,JMS
- RHEL 6/7, Oracle Enterprise Linux 6
- GIT, Ant,Maven,Jenkins,svn,Hudson
- ITIL,Agile Methodologies.
- Shell, Python scripts
- Firewall F5
- AWS, s3,ec2,cloud Formation, cloud watch
Technology: AWS, Ansible, AWS cloud watch logs,EC2 instances, AWS code pipeline, cloud formation,Jenkins, GIT
- Implementing secrets management in AWS.
- Deploying and managing applications in AWS.
- Developing ansible playbooks.
- Building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation.
- Maintain automation scripts and cft on GIT repository.
- Creating branches and merging to master of latest codes.
- Manazing Confidential clients on Azure platforms.
Technology: RHEL, Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, Jenkins, Firewall, puppet,F5,ngaios, graphana, emcc, DB, Network, storage, Jenkins, maven, Chef, perl, python, RPM, DNS, DHCP, AWS, Docker, Git hub,puppet, kubernetes
- Strong experience in version control tools like svn, bitbucket and GIT.
- Experience to create AWS servers with cloud formation Templets.
- Managing and configuring Jenkins while ensuring continuous integration process.
- Having hands - on experience in Ansible, Knowledge on Chef .
- Installing, Boot strapping nodes and Writing Ansible playbooks.
- Having good hands-on experiance in AWS and experience in implementing new AWS Cloud platform and its services ECS(EC2 Container service), AWS-CodePipline, AWS-Deploy .
- Have hands experience in DockerCloud, DockerHub.
- Have Good experience in Monitoring tool Site 24/7.
- Good Exposure of Agile development methodology in implementing of continuous Integration CI/CD methodology.
- Automate complete Continuous Integration using CI tool Jenkins including monitoring changes between releases.
- Preparing and executing Release and Implementation plans for the product releases as per the release calendar.
- Having hands-on experience in Containerization tool like Docker.
- Expertise in applications deployment on Web and App Servers like Apache Tomcat/WebLogic application server.
- Exposure in products builds and release management, SDLC, Systems integration and Environments Management.
- Coordinate, facilitate and communicate setting up of deployment plans.
- Work with Release Manager, IT Solutions Development to consistently review and improve the practices and processes.
- Experience in shell and Python scripting and manipulating scripts according to the need on Linux/Unix.
- Assist Release Manager with communication and reporting to Senior IT and Business staff on the schedules.
- Written custom python modules in Ansible as a part of the project which relies heavily on automation written in ansible. As a part of the automation, learning and deepening into the networking concepts.
- Worked to setup Kubernetes nodes on Oracle service cloud platform.
- Setup oracle Enterprise manager for weblogic monitor
- Involved in Large Scale Distributed Operations
- Involved in Automations during development phase
- Work on performance benchmarking analysis and production readiness analysis
- Linux Server Administrator / DevOps Engineer
- Automate operation tasks, source code access management
- Working on virtualization concepts like hypervisor, Virtual machines
- Renew the SSL cert
- Design, define, and deploy new architecture solutions
- Implementing Continous Integration using Jenkins
- Implementing immutable infrastructure using Docker and manage configurations with Chef.
Technology: Agile,Bugzilla,java, weblogic, apache,jboss,F5,EMCC
- Capacity planning of servers
- Keeping environment up and running.
- JConsole setup and monitor the systems.
- Deployments on Web logic.
- Supporting day to day activities.
- Collecting server performances from EMCC.
- Clearing the storage, Data table space issues
- Monitored Application Server when run is going.
- Analyze execution results and Update Summary Reports.
- Doing Manual Testing of applications after the QM .
- Debug Environment issues.
- Adding new servers on EMCC when new servers are added to the environment.
- Documenting the changes on Environment.
- Setting up the crons for reliability logs backup.
- Setting up the scripts for monitoring servers.
- Set up the GIT environment for PSR to take scripts backup.
Technology: Hadoop, Jboss EAP, Jenkins, Hudson, igor, Data center migration, ngaios,SSL Certs,Change Mangement, configuration management,Build management,Jenkins,cheff
Senior Systems Engineer
- To contribute and drive Data Center migrations. Consolidation and disaster recovery\business continuity projects for all production and also non-production environments.
- To participate on design review, deployment, High availability design discussions, capacity and post-production sustaining.
- To participate in Sprint review meetings and contribute in terms of recommended best practices w.r.t to high availability, operability, performance and monitoring.
- Day application and infrastructure on-call and maintain application Runbooks.
- Perform Automation, nagios monitoring developments and continuous service and process improvements
- E2E Project planning with Milestones and detailed WBS.
- Implement Application Software configuration:-
- Configure Application roles and membership in Igor to capture application architecture.
- Configure and manage Environment Manics (Igor rule-sets having Application wirings) in SVN
- Configure RoleDB roles for other properties using PSI
- Create Self signed SSL certificates for frontend to backend application communication.
- Worked with Release Engineering for new configuration and certificate packages for BCP site.
- Work with Chase Paymentech for dual T1 Leased Line setup from PSI DC in Buffalo New York to Chase Paymentech Datacenters in Salem and Tampa Florida.
- Create and manage ACLs to Third party Payment Gateways / properties in SVN and testing with them.
- Work with Third party payment gateways to white list our IPs in the new BCP site and also work with Confidential Properties using PSI to test connectivity from their end.
- Work with QA team for comprehensive QA test plan creation and testing.
- Drive meetings with Stakeholders.
Technology: weblogic, jboss, apache, linux, firewall, igor, Jenkins, Confidential, java
System Engineer/ Software Operations Engineer
- Develop appropriate applications architecture that sustains Confidential Search Marketing's high standards of availability and performance
- Engaged with Problem management, incident management and change management team to support applications.
- Handling severity tickets and engaged oncall system.
- Maintaining runbooks for system deployment, support issues and resolution.
- On-call support member to support over a 1000 servers located across the globe.
Technology: Weblogic server, iplanet, jboss,Glassfish,Configuration management
- Installation of weblogic servers in single and multiple machines under single Admin server and configure domains.
- Upgrading service packs to existing domains.
- Creation of managed servers, Clusters, Connection Pools and Data Sources etc
- Deploying the Applications in QA / Production / Development Environment.
- Monitoring the Servers in QA/ Production / Development Environment.
- Configure cron jobs for applications in server.
- Troubleshooting the production environment Problems in short time.
- Working with different countries clients in shifts.
- Maintaining the solutions of the problems resolved.
- Analyzing the log files & Thread Dumps.
- Working with clients and resolving their issues and giving RCA of the issues.
- Working with the Team during Load Testing.
- Attending T-Cons with different teams in Production issues.
- Installation of JBOSS servers.
- Integration of Jboss with Apache webserver.
- Configure nodes and partitions (Clusters).
- Deploying & Monitoring applications in JBOSS single and clusters.
- Installation and configuring Iplanet servers.
- Upgradation of iplanet servers.
- Integration of iplanet servers with weblogic and tomcat.
- Participation in Disaster recovery Test.