- Technologist and leader with demonstrated software industrial experience over 20+ years in emerging technologies, ideation, proof of concepts, consulting, designing, requirements gathering, solution architecting, commercial deployments and partner eco - system creation
- Intrinsically motivated, solution oriented individual with a passion for technology and creative solutions to complex business problems. Proven executor of complex engagements with a good track record of consistent delivery of technically challenging implementations
- Strong Technical background in cloud, big data, ecommerce, embedded, mobile, SAN and Confidential
- Enhance my experience and skills, by supporting local entrepreneurs and to win investors by showcasing, how software can help to win there confident and business.
Cloud: AWS (Certified for Associate Level), Azure, Open Stack and VM
Languages: Go Lang, C, C++, STL, Java, Perl, Unix Shell Scripts
Communication: Kafka, GRPC, REST, RabbitMQ
Open source: DJI, SNAP, Telegraf, MQE, Grafana, Blueflood, Chrome Blink, Android, EFL
Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, HDFS, ES, HBase, Impala, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Kudu
DataBase: Cassandra, OpenTSDB, InfluxDB, Redis, MySql
Debugger: Trace32, JTAG, Kernel Debugging, SUN workshop, DBX, GDB
Mobile Platform: Android, Confidential Mobile Platforms, EFL, Philips Platform (E740)
Graphics: 2D and 3D (OpenGL ES, EGL)
Web Media: Native Player (UNIPlayer, Gstreamer), ME/MSE, WebAudio, WebRTC
Other: go fmt, go vet, go test, govendor, go doc, gin, swagger, viper, log, github, gitlab, Jenkins, OAuth2.0, XML, SCSI, iSCSI, TCP/IP, UDP
GO Lang and Hadoop Consultant
- Kafka task force to upgrade from RabbitMQ to Kafka and modified microservices to use kafka
- Upgrade elastic coprocessor so valid entry are copied from hBase to ES
- Generate report from Impala, add historic data to Kudu
- Generate report/remove duplicate from HBASE and ES
- Generate report using Grafana, CSV format and push report to S3 using SFTP
Sr GO Lang and Cloud Consultant
- Design and develop one cloud portal service for all cloud supported in Confidential
- Written cron jobs in Kubernetes for scrapping data for each account in AWS, OpenStack, Azure for information on inventory, utilization, VMs, hypervisor etc
- Written micro services to interface between front end with databases like MySQL, Cassandra, InfluxDB and deployed in Docker and Kubernetes
- Written few sample micro services to use gRPC calls.
- Study and purpose open source Go packages for future trends and business Successful Contribution and Achievement
GO Lang Consultant
- Design and develop dashboard based on real time metrics data
- Study and propose open source Go packages for future trends and business
- Customized Blueflood rollups to store data more than a month
- Create Alter info based on system and application metric
- Added simple machine learning for Alert system
- Study and understand of OAuth2.0 Protocol
- Study and understand of Go Lang and Redis Successful Contribution and Achievement
- Overall Manage product development process from requirement to final product delivery
- Bring process of requirement gathering, reviewing, Grand Chat Scheduling, Phase wise delivery, etc
- Quality of delivery by identifying various test cases and verifying in all stages of development and delivery process
- Overall make sure Customer satisfaction in each process.
Senior Chief Engineer
- Innovate, design, prototype solutions to demonstrate the cutting edge solutions to differentiate Confidential from other OEM in the market and finally commercial the solution.
- Latest Chromium Browser on various platform confidential for both mobile and confidential
- Innovated Extended Display Solution, released in Galaxy S3 (Gallery Slide Show)
- Added implicit animation for expandable List Item, released in Galaxy S3
- 3D effects, between Activities transition in Android
- Dynamic Layouting for 3D UI framework.
- Confidential support for confidential framework, for creating gralloc based surfaces for rendering.
- Design, implementation, Owned a new mobile framework
- First QWERTY key pad driver were written for North Confidential Market
- Provide SDK support for Philip platform, which improved the development time
- Expertise on Mobile Domain, platform and framework.
- Design, implementation and verification of iSCSI Protocol development
- Support Marketing team in marketing this product.
- Design and implementation of Dual Platform Manager and data server for HLR
- Responsible for SMS deployment in AIN networks
- Responsible for Processor status view and modify
- Responsible for system status reporting with system manager for a Confidential switch.
- Responsible for inhouse project identification and implementation and delivery.