- Versatile, Highly motivated IT Professional with 10 years of experience and multifaceted expertise in full lifecycle application programming and operations.
- A proven record of delivering comprehensive business solutions to IT for major financial and banking corporations such as DTCC, JPMC, Confidential, Confidential .
- Experience in IT Industry as DevOps and Automation Test Engineer with focus on Web based and Client / Server Applications. mprehensive understanding of Business concepts including Mutual funds, Capital Stock and Fixed Income, Asset Class and Derivates products, Mortgage Banking, Home Loan, Home Equity Loan, Mortgage Backed Securities, Assets Backed Securities.
- Familiarity with diverse scripting languages such as Java 1.8, Groovy Scripting 2.5, SQL (Structured Query Language), SPL (Search Processing Language), Unix Shell Scripting, Python Scripting.
- 6+ Years of experience on Agile and Scrum methodologies for delivering IT project. Worked on waterfall methodology in one of project.
- Strong understanding on various phases of the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of DevOps environment in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Configuration Management by utilizing tools such as GIT, Bit bucket, Apache Maven, On - premise Jenkins, Cloud Bees Jenkins, AWS Cloud Tools (S3, EC2 Instances), Nexus repository, Serena Business Manager, Window Servers 2012, Unix Servers, Puppet, Splunk and Kibana.
- Created Repository to maintain source code and Implemented branching and tagging strategy for Build. Suggested Pull Request review method before code merge from light weight branch to heavy weight branch and get tagged for higher environment. Created Jenkins build job with configuration of Apache Maven tool to have application artifact generated in workspace.
- Created deploy job and configure with windows and UNIX server to deploy application artifacts. Performed verification of deployment of artifacts on WAS Node. Verified build successful status of Jenkins job before it goes for deployment to respective regions.
- Used Puppet for configuration management tool which is used to manage and maintain development, deployment of applications and servers in any computational environment.
- Worked on different concepts of AWS Services such as S3 Storage, EC2 Instances, DynamoDB, Elastick Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Route53, VPC and Server less.
- Problem solving skills to identify and solve issue to save time of project and moving task to next step.
- Worked on Selenium Automation Testing to automate application process for minimal manual intervention for Web based application. By using Java Concepts, Keyword Driven and Data Driven Framework, TestNg, Web Driver method and various tools such as Tomcat 7,Git, Github, Apache Maven, Selenium Grid, Java Database Connectivity by JDBC.
- Configuring & Setting up Keyword Driven and Data Driven Framework for Selenium Automation Testing in project.
- Experience working in Java Concept which requires utilization in Selenium testing such as class, variables, interface, loops, object oriented programming, arrays, variable, functions, overloading, overriding, packaging, API, String, exception handling, log4j, inheritance.
- Generated Automation reports for senior management for what has been achieved by doing automation testing such as functional defects based on full coverage of test scenarios and mapping each scenario with Business Requirement Matrix.
- Hands on experience with all levels of testing, including Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Testing, User Acceptance Testing( UAT) and End to End Testing, Functional Automation Testing.
- Involvement in various phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
- Expertise in all types of Test Documentation: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test scripts and Test Sets.
- Responsible for collection of metrics and preparing and providing reports for preventative and corrective measures for senior management.
- Extensive experience working with onsite/ off site team model.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional team building, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to adapt to a new environment. Good analytical and problem solving skills for project. Good team player with the ability to work in time sensitive environment.
Architectures: Client and Server Architecture, SOA Service Oriented Architecture.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX.
Version Control & IDE Tools: PVCS, SVN, Bit bucket, Git, Source Tree, Eclipse Mars, Intellij Idea.
Build & Deployment Tools: Ant, Apache Maven, On Premise Jenkins and Tomcat v8.
CICD Tools: Bit bucket, Cloud bees Jenkins, Nexus Repository, HP Fortify, Splunk, Serena Business Manager, Sonarqube, Findbugs, Cobertura, Junit and FOSS, Splunk, Kibana ELK, Ansible, Puppet.
AWS Cloud Services: S3 Storage, EC2 Instances, DynamoDB, Elastick Beanstalk
Test Automation Tools: Selenium Web driver, Soup UI.
Framework: Spring Boot, Selenium Data Driven and Keyword Driven, POM.
RDBMS: Oracle 12g, MS: SQL Server 2005/08, Sybase, PostgreSQL.
Programming & Scripting Language: C, C++, Java 1.8, Groovy 2.5, Python Scripting, Unix Scripting.
Front End Language: HTML, CSS, Java Script, Typescript, XML, JSON
Database Query Language: SQL, SPL (Search Processing Language).
Methodologies: Agile, Rup, Waterfall.
Testing and Project Mgt Tools: HP Advance Lifecycle Management, JIRA.
Microsoft Tools: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Project, MS word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Office communicator, Skype.
Additional Project Tools: Winscp, Putty, CMD, Beyond Compare, HP Server Automation.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Responsible for day to day operation and support of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment framework including upgrades, issues as well as executing POCs where necessary.
- Creating Repository in Bitbucket based on type of artifacts like ear, war and rpm and sql code.
- Managing and guiding source code strategy to development team for branching and tagging in Bitbucket.
- Deciding and monitoring pull request merge to heavy branch by having reviewed and approved by senior developer or lead to avoid future issues like build failure.
- Guiding and drafting version control tools strategy such as GIT, Eclipse, and Intellij for pushing Source Code to Repository.
- Managing Jenkins On premise instances for Admin activity restart instances and configuration of new plug in or tools.
- Configuring Build tools in Jenkins to generate application artifacts in workspace with Apache Maven for Source Code and Binary Code.
- Creating Build job in Jenkins and have it configured with Junit, Cobertura, Sonarqube to maintain quality code before it migrates to higher region.
- Configured with Jenkins job, source code vulnerability tool such as Fortify and Findbugs so that developer can identify status of vulnerability of code.
- Setting up threshold for code coverage for Development team as per guidance of management for Junit and Cobertura.
- Configuring FOSS (Free Open Source Software) tool to identify vulnerabilities in source code so that code can go to higher environment without policy violation.
- Creating deployment job on Jenkins on premise for Windows and UNIX servers.
- Following with Serena Deployment Artifacts Team to monitor deployment logs.
- Following with Opsware team for deployment failure issue when it requires in deeper look to resolve issue.
- Experience in HP Automation Server tool for verification of deployment of artifacts such as EAR, WAR.
- Worked and involvement on AWS to provision new instances, S3 Storage Services, AWS EC2 & Cloud watch services.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on cloud with the configuration of various AWS Cloud products (Amazon EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, Amazon S3, Amazon VPC, Amazon SES, Amazon SNS, Amazon IAM, Amazon Cloud Watch, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Cloud Formation, Amazon Ops Works and Amazon RDS).
- Worked on Automation process of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment by using groovy scripts on Cloud bees Jenkins for set up pipeline job.
- Worked on setting up deployment artifacts on Nexus Repository in cloud environment.
- Setting up regulator job and seed job to generate number of jobs without manual process for build and deployment job.
- Develop UNIX scripting for automation and migrating code from PVCS Tools to Bitbucket so that for any developer it is easy to clone, pull and push source code for build.
- Involved in code migration activity to related environments such as Development, Dev-Int, Quality Analyst Functional (QAF), Quality Analyst Regression (QAR), and Quality Analyst Performance (QAP), UAT and Production migration was done by respective team.
- Expert understanding of the CD workflow and working knowledge of release automation technologies.
- Used Splunk and Kibana Tool for Metrics reporting after Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Usage of Configuration Management tool Puppet to manage and maintain development and deployment of software systems and servers in computational environments.
- Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configuration of new servers.
- Used Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
Environment: Apache Maven 3, Java 1.8, Oracle 12g, Groovy Scripting 2.5, Unix shell scripting, Python scripting, On premise Jenkins, Cloud bees Jenkins, Nexus Repository, AWS S3 Storage, EC2 Instances, Splunk, Kibana Metrics, JIRA, Bit bucket, Window Server 2012, UNIX Server, Secure CRT, HP Server Automation, Serena Business Management Tool, Putty, Git, PVCS, SVN, WAS Node, Powershell.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Migration of Source code from PVCS window based application to cloud tool Bitbucket.
- Written Unix script to clone code from PVCS to Microsoft Server by creating directory.
- Verified number of files are same in PVCS and Microsoft server directory.
- Written Unix scripts to move source code in Tortoise SVN along with tags.
- Executed Unix command to start batch job for migration of source code from server directory to TortoiseSVN.
- Written Scripts for migrating code to Bitbucket along with all tags.
- Verified all files and tags are available in Bitbucket in comparison to PVCS.
- Created Jenkins Build Job and exeucted migrated code are successful with build job.
- Worked on stop MQ channel and start MQ channel before and after deployment process.
- Worked on JVM Restart after successful deployment.
- Verified Development team are committing code and build is always in successful status after latest commit of code.
- Verified that Development team is merging code after successful pier review with team for heavy weight branch.
- Configured cobertura thrashold to verify code coverage is meeting as expected before it migrates to higher environment.
- Worked on different types of artifacts deployment based on application such as RPM, JAR, EAR and WAR.
- Configured for Code quality and vulnerability scan status during build of source code in Jenkins.
- Set up automated Build and Deployment Job using chron format in Dev Int Region to check code status and healtyness of code in each working day of week.
- Worked with release management team to configure details and create logs for deployment activity.
- Worked on configuring service account with credentials and user is able to log in server to avoid deployment issue.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Used Ansible to document all infrastructures into version control.
- Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS and other services of the AWS family.
- Conceptualized & developed solutions for the Development team to build, deploy, monitor & test applications.
- Conceptualized, coded, tested & deployed a custom application to automate & replace the manual process
- Assisting the Release Manager and Development teams to deploy software releases.
- Handling & prioritizing workflow based on departmental and organizational priorities.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Test Automation Engineer
- Define project scope, develop detailed baseline project plans and technical specifications, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones, as well as track and manage projects to successful completion.
- Coordinate with various levels of subject matter experts, Analyst and Colleague.
- Creating Automation scripts for the functional user stories and regression suite & responsible for daily Automation runs, failure analysis and reporting.
- Involved in creating hybrid framework (Keyword driven and Data driven) for automation workflow to test functionality of application.
- Writing automation script by using JAVA concepts such as class, variable, object oriented programming, arrays, loop, overloading, overriding, inheritance, exception handling, log4j, junit test.
- Involved in writing scripts for web bases application by using HTML, CSS, XML, JSON structure.
- Worked on generating and configuring different types HTML, XSLT Report.
- Performed Database testing by establishing Database connection through JDBC library and executing complex SQL queries.
- Performed manual API testing with Postman and automated API tests with Rest Assured library.
- Executed Parallel Browser Testing on various browsers using TestNG and performed Cross Browser Testing.
- Performed Parameterization of the automated test scripts in Eclipse IDE using Data Provider annotation in TestNG to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Developed and contributed utility classes and methods for UI automation and Java Database Connectivity.
- Actively participated in peer code review meetings to enhance code performance.
- Extensively used assertions and verification in automated test scenarios and generated reports using JUnit Test Frameworks.
- Well-versed in finding Web Elements in HTML DOM utilizing Selenium WebDriver locators.
- Implemented implicit wait and explicit wait inside scripts.
- Execute framework on local & Jenkins server and Identify test cases to automate
- Involved in utilization of concepts while designing automation scripts such as JSP, AJAX, Web Technologies,Web Architecture.
- Expertise in UI automation, API and Web services automation.
- Executed the scripts for every release, perform failure analysis.
- Debugging the failed scripts and finding whether any defect exist in application.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium Web Driver and Grid.
- Followed with respective team for remote repository for pushing code, merging to respective branch after raising and reviewing pull request.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Ant and Maven as build tools in Jenkins to migrate application from Dev to Production environments.
- Setting up tomcat server 6 for deploying war artifacts of automation application at locally and defined server.
- Worked on automation scripts in eclipse by using Selenium technologies like Web driver, Junit, Selenium Grid, POM, JDBC Connection, GIT, GIT Hub, and Deployment through Tomcat at local.
- Worked with release management team for Jenkins job to Build and deploy for automation process.
- Performing FTP to transfer file from source to target path for UNIX Server.
Environment: Window 7, Selenium Web Driver, Intellij, JIRA, Sybase, Web Based Applications, Tomcat, GIT, Bitbucket, TortoiseSVN, Ant, Apache MAVEN, Gradle, Putty, Linux, Winscp, HTML, CSS, Typescript, JAVA 1.6.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Test Automation Engineer
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of Test Plans and Test Cases for Manual and Automated Testing.
- Proficient in automated testing of Web-based applications using Selenium Web Driver with Java, Maven, Jenkins, Tomcat, Eclipse, Github.
- Developed custom utility classes and methods for automation using Java and Selenium Web Driver to improve framework efficiency.
- Generated comprehensive reports of test results by using Extent Reports.
- Worked on Cross Browser Testing through Selenium Web Driver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox to enhance Browser Compatibility of the application.
- Performed Back-end testing using SQL queries to validate data integrity in Database tables.
- Collaborated closely with development team and Business Analysts to discuss application related problems and implemented solutions.
- Interacted with developers to discuss exiting software defects and re-tested the fixed issues.
- Usage of Page Factory concept for Selenium to initialize elements of the Page Object.
- Implemented and executed test strategies to improve overall quality and boost test code coverage
- Deployed both functional and automation testing to successfully integrate backend with RESTFUL API.
- Designed, automated and resolved defects for developing end-to-end testing solution.
- Coordinated with various stakeholders to analyze test logs, create test reports & automate test framework design
- Collaborated with developers and QA leads to enhance testing performance, automation and tools.
- Providing test execution status report to manager by running automated job in chron format by configuring in Jenkins.
- Integrated framework with Continuous integration tool Jenkins to run your test on every deployment in headless mode
- Configured GIT with Jenkins and schedule jobs using Poll SCM option Created Test cases, Test suites using JVM, Selenium web driver.
- Committed code to remote repository to respective branch after successful maven build at eclipse.
- Followed with development team and upstream team to verify data in databse for testing region.
- Performed API automation using SOAP UI pro and RESTFUL automation.
- Add test cases to existing architecture and Maintenance of test suites
Confidential, Plano, TX
Quality Analyst / Test Automation Engineer
- Analyze detailed business requirements document (BRD) and functional specification documents (FSD) to program specifications for Testing with data mappings.
- Document and maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) throughout the project life cycle.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Participating with legal and compliance team to comply requirement with Federal Act and Regulation.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test steps and Test Data.
- Conducted System, Integration, Functional, GUI, Regression, Smoke, Database Integrity, End to End, User-Acceptance (UAT) and Testing.
- Raised defects if functionality is not working as per business requirement while testing.
- Created Traceability between Requirements and Test Cases using Quality Center
- Conducted formal defect review meeting & produced daily progress report to Manager.
- Tracked the defects using Quality Center and generated defect summary reports.
- Regression testing was performed at different phases of testing cycle
- Responsible for coordination of both offshore and onsite team’s daily tasks planning, assignment and tracking.
- Extensive experience validating and certifying web services using the Soap UI tool .
- Assisting manual testing effort to automation team for Automation tool Selenium with test artifacts
- Writing UNIX Command to validate input order file and output order file.
- Conducted data integrity testing using SQL query on reporting functionality.
- Performing data mapping and assisting data Modelers with defining the entity relationship for the input-output fields of various sources from the requirements gathered & assisted Analyst in resolving any issues.
Environment: Microsoft Office, MS Visio, Quality Center 10.0, SharePoint, Web recorder, XML, WinScp, Filezilla, SQL Server 2008, Web based application, Web services.
- Responsible for gathering all functional, non-functional and business requirements to comply yearly Tax, Audit and coordinating with product vendor to implement changes in existing system.
- Coordinating with Technical team of product vendors for different requirements such as accounting cost, tax and audit.
- Performed GAP Analysis to develop business and functional requirements documents.
- Providing feed back to product vendor for implemented changes in system by using assurance strategy and product related testing report covering test scenario such as cash and credit transaction.
- Maintained all financial transactions with business data through year and provide crystal report to business for further analysis.
- Used SQL Query for comparison of data and data analysis.
- Used VB Script based tool to collect payment from debtors and make payments to Creditors.
- Maintaining financial statement such as Trading Accounts, Profit & Loss statement and Assets over liabilities statements.
- Used MS Access for data analyses and producing customer report.
- Comprehensive testing of Tax and Audit product.