A highly qualified network professional offering experience in data, voice, integration, analysis, computer security and user support.
Network Platforms: Routers (c3700, c7200) Switches (c3750, c6500) series, 4500 Edgemarc T1 router, 4700 Edgemarc, Adtran, Verlink and Samsung.
Network IOS: Cisco IOS, Adtran AOS, Edgemarc, TCP/IP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, SIP, MGCP.
Information Systems: Web Content/HTML, OBIEE, Python, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Monitored customer security networks using various tools (e.g. BPPM, Patrol, Control - M, Liebart and Solarwinds)
- Configured routing protocols, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP and static routing. Configured Frame relay and PPP. Configured RSTP and STP on switching. Configured VLANs and VTP.
- Performed IOS upgrades for Cisco routers, switches, and ASAs.
- Executed batch jobs, web server restarts using Unix, Linux, Windows and VMware.
- Performed backup on SL500 Sun and I40 Quantum robot servers using Symantec.
- Moved servers on racks. Running cable from switches, routers and servers.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Support Edgemarc (4500, 4550 and 4552 series), Adtran ( series), Cisco (3671 model), Samsung Ubigate (1000 model) and Verlink routers.
- Implemented phones through Broadworks Soft Switch (SIP trunking) and Covad Sylantro Switch (MGCP).
- Upgrading firmware on routers, creating subnets, pass-through and QOS on an Edgmarc router.
- Performing Live RTP captures and TCP dump on routers to adjust any registration issues with Broadworks Soft Switch.
- Switching, Standard Access-list, Extended Access-list and vlan configurations.
- Configuring Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Sound knowledge of OSI 7 Layer Model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP.
- Knowledge of LAN technologies, Switches, Cables, Bridges
- Good working knowledge of routing protocols such as RIP V1/V2, OSPF, IGRP and EIGRP
- Experience of IP addressing, administrating subnets and various routing models
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Handle inbound calls and transferred calls to General, Operation and Finance Managers.
- Provide information to residents in case of fire, health and other emergencies.
Web Content/HTML Coder
- Migrating content from website and creating into CMS system.
- Publishing the content to the internet.
- Reviewing website content entered in the CMS system.