- Seeking a Support position where I can develop and excel my skills while becoming a valued asset to my employer.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent ability to perform complex tasks quickly and to prioritize multiple projects at once acquired through academic and job experience.
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in team and self - directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, tools, and testing methodologies.
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
Technical Support Specialist 3
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes complex Tier 2 incoming emails for assistance from users experiencing problems with the three main Treasury Department’s software.
- Logged all email data and tickets into Service Now for call tracking, accountability, incident escalation, and appropriate and timely resolution.
- Handle escalated Tier 2 supervisory calls/emails and tickets with professionalism and empathy.
- Create problem tickets through emails and assign them to the appropriate support specialist.
- Take complete ownership of escalated ticket to fix with user, if not able to fix immediately, will work with developers and architects on duty.
- Provide leadership to new employees through training and hands on guidance.
- Help create an ongoing training database with management including creating standard operating procedures and training guides.
- Create a spreadsheet weekly providing root-cause analysis to determine any trending problems within the applications.
- Run a weekly meeting looking for trending issues amongst the three separate teams.
Tier 2 - Technical Support Analyst
Confidential, Chantilly VA
- Provide technical and network account assistance for 15,000 CACI employees.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, email, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies.
- Handle a high volume of daily calls working with multiple systems including, Cisco VPN, McAfee, Lotus Notes, Active Directory, Wi-Fi, Lync, and all Microsoft platforms.
- Logged all call data and tickets into Cherwell Service Management for call tracking, accountability, incident escalation, and appropriate and timely resolution.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to appropriate team.
- Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue.
- Managed Windows user accounts in Active Directory and setup/troubleshoot/term client profiles, including Extranet accounts.
- Managed Windows user mailbox accounts in Microsoft Exchange 2013 and setup/troubleshoot/ Outlook Exchange client mailboxes, distribution lists, shared mailboxes, including ActiveSync.
- Managed Pulse Secure VPN accounts using RSA SecurID authentication system.
- Utilized remote desktop software System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM) to troubleshoot CACI laptops, resolve application errors, and train users.
- Managed hard drive encryption accounts using Mcafee Full Disk Encryption (FDE), via ePolicy Orchestrator 4.6 (ePO) and Endpoint Encryption Manager.
- Ensured client software compliance using CACI Viewfinity 3.11 and Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit 3.0 (EMET) software.
- Performed setup/troubleshooting for conferencing services in Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
- Handles all Tier 1 requests for help with troubleshooting tickets or live calls.
- Wrote and constantly updated all support documents (SOPS) for the Tier 1 group and for the department going forward.
Tier 1 - Technical Support Analyst
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Provide telephone support to over 5,000 end users, troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, documenting hardware, software, and network related technical issues.
- Create, document, and escalate tickets to appropriate second level teams to ensure timely resolution through Remedy ticketing system.
- Handle a high volume of daily calls working with multiple systems, Nortel and Citrix VPN, McAfee, SafeBoot, Active Directory, Wi-Fi, and Microsoft platforms.
- Help customers identify resolutions through collecting information to problems through Remote Desktop.
- Handle every call with professionalism and outstanding customer service.
- Security Level: Interim Public Trust
- Systems Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/2K3/7
- Software MS Office, MS Project, Remedy, McAfee, Active Directory
- Troubleshooting Wide range of workstations (desktop and laptop), printers (network and local), networks (wireless and wired), VPN, routers, cabling, and live customer calls.