- I provide technological support to drive the adoption of cutting - edge solution and strategies for DevOps, Performance Engineering and Cloud solution.
- I have worked with multiple clients to build architect and implement their infrastructure. I have also worked with teams to build DevOps organization and Performance Engineering Center of Excellence CI/CD Pipelines process.
- I have executed several DevOps and Cloud transformations across multiple industries. I help clients across many industries build and transform their infrastructure to cloud solutions.
- I play a major role in active-active, high availability and disaster recovery solutions in critical engagements across the country. I am involved in various roles in critical engagements in hosting/cloud provider selection and transforming infrastructure to cloud with rapid deployment and elasticity options.
- I have a clear understanding of the intersection of infrastructure, application, integration systems, and customer and budget priorities, Data Warehouse Solutions, Informatica, IBM DataStage Building efficient, scalable and Highly Availability Platforms (On-Premises & Cloud) Enterprise Architecture, Technology Solution strategy & roadmap IT Governance and Auditing Agile and Waterfall Delivery Methodologies and Tools.
- Around6Years of IT Industry as AWS/DevOps Engineer and very good experience with Configuration Management tools, Build, Deploy, Release Management, and other tools.
- Experience with hands on in Build Release management,scripting, Unix System administration, Linux Administration.
- Working Knowledge of build automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Maintain and leverage Configuration/ systems management tools such aschef, Ansible, puppet,&AWS management tools.
- Designed and implemented Software configuration management (SCM) and change management (CM) solution using TFS, Jira, Clear Quest (Change Control tool).
- Experience in managing and setting up Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins, Docker, Bamboo and Sonar, Subversion, Team foundation server, and Nexus, art factory.
- Good knowledge on application release automation tools such as CArelease automation, build master, Ansible enterprise and rapid deploy.
- Extensive Experience in Active Directory to store the data, recovery and for troubleshooting.
- Expertise on object-oriented programming languages C, C++,Java, Python and Ruby.
- AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, Cloud Watch, Route53, Auto scaling, Security Groups, Redshift, and Cloud Formation.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting JBOSS in Linux/Unix, WebLogic Apache, Nagios, Splunk&security software’s.
- Expertise in Hadoop cluster for steady release cadence, backports critical fixes, and commercial-grade QA and testing process during production.
- Designed and developed integration methodologies between client web portals and software infrastructure using python.
- Experience in source code migration from other source control tools Rational Clear Case to TFS.
- Build, configure and maintain Windows servers leveraging VMware ESX 5.1.
- Install, configure and maintain, Windows Servers 2003, 2008 and 2012 Operating Systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical analysis concerning operating system, network, and application performance issues to resolution.
- Expertise in developing python and my SQL based applications for database design.
- Involved in the functional usage and deployment of applications in Web Logic, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Experience in Netezza in handling data warehouse and analytic appliance and Teradata for data warehousing.
- Experience of Jenkins/ Hudson, Subversion (SVN),Git, VSS, Clear Case, Eclipse, Build Forge, Team Build, Perl, Shell script, Power Shell, Install Shield, Install Anywhere, SQL Server, Unix, Linux, Windows Server, Citrix Server.
- Strong knowledge on source controller concepts like Branches, Merges and Tags.
- Experience in managing the artifacts using Nexus repository and Virtual Machines using VMware,
- Ability in development and execution of XML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts.
- Good experience in automated deployment tool Nolio and conversion of buils.xml into pom.xmlin order to build the applications using MAVEN.
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing and Implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
- Extensive knowledge in JBOSS installation and configuration.Worked on Hibernate framework in Hadoop for mapping Java classes to database tables using xml file.
- Performed Server health monitoring and system tuning as per vendor recommendations.
- Quick analyzing and identifying ability of operational issues including good understanding of backups, deployment and load balancing techniques. Extensive knowledge in job scheduling tools like Nagios.
Build and Deployment Automation: CI/CD, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant.
Continuous Integration Tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo.
Continuous Deployment tools: Puppet, Ansible and Chef
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN &Gradle.
Cloud services: Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google cloud(IAM), EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, ROUTE53, SQS, Cloud front, EBS, ELB, ELK, Cloud watch, Elastic beanstalk and Cloud trail
Automation container: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Eclipse & ClearCase.
Scripting Languages: Bash, Unix Shell, Perl, Ruby, Power shell and Python
Application configuration: Mongo DB, Express Js, Angular Js, Node Js
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, confluence, SonarQube& Radar.
Monitoring tools: Nagios, Splunk.
Hadoop/Big Data: Cloudera, Scala, Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDB,Zookeeper.
Web/ Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache Proxy, Apache Kafka, JBOSS, Web sphere, Web logic
Operating System: Unix, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat,) & Windows
Content management tools: Neos, Ektron and Alfresco
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, C, C++
Database: RDBMS Oracle, Teradata, Mongo Db, Cassandra, MY SQL, SQL Server
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Working on multiple DevOps and Cloud tools that achieve KPIs. Coordinating with implementation team, to build and engineer services for Linux and Windows OS on AWS and Azure platforms. Provisioned Instances, Storages & monitoring Services and CI / CD pipeline through Jenkins.
- Configured SPLUNK Alerts and created Dashboards for monitoring.
- Cloudera data Science for a complete machine learning workflow that supports collaborative development and can run both in the public cloud and on-premises.
- Worked on Upgrading Cassandra from old 2.x to 3.0 version.
- Handling almost entire cloud operations like EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, Autoscaling etc. in the team of Cloud Engineers.
- Responsible for designing, deploying, automating, securing, autoscaling of the microservices infrastructure on AWS.
- Setting up development and testing environment on AWS servers and security groups. Custom build and deploy scripts required for application requirements.
- Supported AWS Cloud environment with 2000 plus AWS instances configured Elastic IP and Elastic storage deployed in multiple Availability Zones for high availability.
- Managing AWS infrastructure and automation with CLI and API. working on Inbound and Outbound services with automation Ansible. Deployed multiple resources simultaneously, using Cloud Formation templates in AWS.
- Used Chef for server provisioning and infrastructure automation in a SAAS environment. Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, managed on site OS, Applications, Services, and Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2, S3 & ELB with Chef Cookbooks.
- Design an ELK system to monitor and search enterprise alerts. Installed, configured and managed the ELK Stack for Log management within EC2 / Elastic Load balancer for Elastic Search.
- Created additional Docker Slave Nodes for Jenkins using custom Docker Images and pulled them to ECR. Worked on all major components of Docker like, Docker Daemon, Hub, Images, Registry, Swarm etc.
- Designed and implemented solution for on premise Docker Registry and automated its creation using AWS cloud formation to provision the necessary resources.
- Using Chef, deployed and configured ELK for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and Cloud Watch.
- Automated regular DBA activities with the help of PowerShell.
- Setup Log Analysis AWS Logs to Elastic Search and Kibana and Manage Searches, Dashboards, custom mapping and Automation of data.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC and improved login authentication for users and groups
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress and Production using Jenkins.
- End to End deployment ownership for projects on Amazon AWS. This includes Python scripting for automation, scalability, build promotions for staging to production etc.
- Working with JIRA to track project defects and tasks, Created Crontab scripts for scheduled jobs.
Environment: ANT, SCM, Maven, Subversion(SVN), Active Directory, ADSI, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Build forge, Hadoop cluster, Chef, Docker, JIRA, Apache Tomcat, Apache proxy, AWS, Maven, Eclipse, Puppet, ClearCase, Linux, AWS, Shell/Perl Scripts, Python,, GIT, Mongo DB, Express Js, Angular Js & Node Js, Java, J2EE.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Automated the cloud deployments using Ansible, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Publish the .Net application binaries from TFS server.
- Managing ASP.Net applications and Application Pools.
- Configuring the Website backup and monitoring the daily Incremental backups.
- Daily maintenance of support ticket queue using CA Service Desk.
- Used SCM(GIT) tool as source code repositories, managed for branching, merging, and tagging. Agile, Developed Shell, Bash Scripts for automation purpose.
- Implemented multi-tier application provisioning in Aws cloud, integrating it with Chef.
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment by Using Technologies like Chef.
- Extensive Experience in Active Directory to store the data, recovery and for troubleshooting
- Based on this ADSI the domain contains Users, computers, contacts and organizational units.
- We use Active Directory services to monitor multiple locations, Active directory information is used to Authenticate/Authorize the users, computers, resources which are part of network
- Expertise in Docker to build, ship and deploy application.
- Responsible for the Plugin Management, User Management and end-end build and deploy setup using Jenkins.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system and custom tools developed in python.
- Prepare the metrics and analyze the work and identify the improvement areas. Work closely with Scrum teams (Dev, QA) to make sure to bridge any gaps. Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Configuration Files, Data base, Commands, Users Mount Points, and Packages.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures with eclipse.
- Worked closely with software developers and DevOps to debug software and system problems.
- Created automated scripts which integrated with Amazon API to control EC2 instance operations.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet dashboard for configuration management.
- Maintained and coordinated environment configuration, controls, code integrity, and code conflict resolution.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for clear case.
- Improved the performance of SQL scripts by using ORM methodology.
- Implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the Performance of Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Installed and Configured the Nexus repository manager for sharing the artifacts within the company.
- Supported and developed tools for integration, automated testing and release management.
- Verified if the methods used to create and recreate software builds are consistent and repeatable.
- Involved in Research of the project application architecture to support/resolve build, compile, and test issues/problems.
Environment: AWS, GIT, Jenkins, chef, Maven, Python, JIRA, Shell Scripts, XML, UNIX, Linux, Splunk, Perl, Mod-Perl, Tomcat, PowerShell, Docker and Oracle.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Automated the local dev environment using Vagrant/chef-solo.
- Used Git for local repo’s and bitbucket, GitHub for remote repo’s and for further builds and continuous integration.
- We design, build, and maintain infrastructural services used by Conductor’s applications.
- Many of our tools are written in Go. You needn’t know it coming in but expect to learn it - you’ll be building and maintaining tools that make Conductor’s software development process more efficient, simpler, and faster.
- Extensive use of Docker to automate deployment of applications inside container for efficient usage of underlying systems.
- Work with the various agile development teams to standardize branching and tagging of code in our repository and maintain code base integrity using clear case.
- Engaged in managing daily builds, configuration, and environment maintenance across multiple test and production environments in an Agile sprint lifecycle.
- Extensively worked on application release automation using build master, ca release automation for packaging and deploying an application from development to production.
- Integrated Selenium regression test modules with Cucumber reporting into the CI framework.
- Create python and shell/ Perl scripts and automations to streamline.
- Worked on Hibernate using critical queries to modify and restrict objects.
- Extensively used chef & Ruby and Ansible for Continuous Deployment.
- Made extensive use of Chef, Bamboo, GitHub to manage build / deploy tasks, including Continues Integration.
- Experience in alignment of architecture to specific use cases for maximizing data using Hadoop cluster.
- Design and implementation of CI (Continuous Integration) system: configuring Bamboo Chef Servers.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for CI and used Jenkins to perform nightly & slave CI builds and deployed jar packages on to apache tomcat server. and analysis.
- Managed docker containers allowing PAAS model of deployment.
- Exposure in Installing, configuring and supporting application server. Involved in applying fix packs and patches to lower Environment.
- Automate the tasks that can be automated by helping developers. Enhance/modify the existing automations /configuration per requirement
- Experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting the application servers, portal servers and webservers as part of middleware delivery.
- Extensive use of Mango Db, Angular js, Express js and Node Js for configuring an application and deploying the application on to premises.
- Expertise in Content management systems like ektron and alfresco in managing the contextual data across different platforms and Neos that has PHP web application framework for editing, previewing and publishing content on to the web.
- Used extensively selenium for browsers that provide tools for authoring tests.
- Extensively used Jira for work flow visualization.
- Automated the contiguous process writing code using shell, Bash, python scripting languages
- Worked on Monitoring systems Nagios.
- Automation avoiding repetitive manual tasks.
Environment: Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Build forge, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, JIRA, Apache Tomcat, Apache proxy, AWS, Git, Cruise control, Ruby, shell/Perl, CA Release automation, clear case,, MySQL, Teradata, Sql, Bash, bitbucket, SonarQube, Python, Hibernate, selenium, Mongo DB, Express Js, Angular js, Express Js and Node Js.
- Worked with DevOps platform team was responsible for specialization areas related to
- Puppet for cloud automation. Implementing Change requests for server configuration, software installation. Managing Linux VMs using puppet as per project requirements.
- Expertise with virtualization technologies, installed and configured VMware environments,
- Created numerous Virtual Servers and, involved in troubleshooting critical hardware and software issues and user tickets.
- Maintain security for the networked environment while allowing users to access all data and software remotely.
- Configured and deployed patches, upgrades, bug fixes on both physical and virtual Red hat Linux servers using satellite servers.
- Worked with automation of OS builds and application installations through Puppet. Nagios for application and Hardware resource monitoring. Extensively worked with Modules, Manifests and Roles on Puppet.
- Create a Virtual Network on Azure to connect all the servers. Deploying web apps, managing virtual machines in Azure platform.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application.
- Hands on experience in Azure cloud services, Azure storage, Azure active directory, Azure Service Bus. Create and manage Azure AD tenants and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Involved in Setup and Configuration of Ansible. Installed and configured of an application that included the installation and configuration using Ansible. Wrote playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications using Ansible.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Developed the scripts to push patches, files and maintain configuration drift through the Puppet Tool.
- Expert with Software Build and Release Management methodologies, hands-on experience creating and managing the various development and build platforms, and deployment strategies.
- Wrote Shell scripts and automated creating projects in Jenkins and Nexus repository as part of release process and Integrated GITHUB into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Administered and Engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Build, Test and Deploy chain, SVN/GIT with Dev/ Test/Prod Branching Model for weekly releases.
- Developed build and Deployment Scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments. Maintained build related scripts developed in ANT, Python and Shell. Modified build configuration files including ANT's build.xml.
- Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot and release artifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across projects.
- Worked on Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic and WebSphere Application servers for deployments.
- Branching and merging code lines in the GIT and resolved all the conflicts raised during the merges.
- Developed automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, Python.
- Used Nagios as a monitoring tool to identify and resolve infrastructure problems before they affect critical processes and worked on Nagios Event handlers in case of automatic restart of failed applications and services.
- Used JIRA for change control & ticketing and able to create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes inJIRA.
Environment: Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Confluence, Java/J2EE, ANT, MAVEN, Web Logic, Shell Scripts, Junit, JXML, UNIX, Windows XP, Oracle
Jr. Linux Admin
- Installed Red Hat Linux using kickstart.
- Created, cloned Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware Virtual
- Client 3.5 and migrating servers between ESX hosts.
- Managed systems routine backup, scheduling jobs, enabling system logging and network logging of servers for maintenance.
- Performed RPM and YUM package installations, patch and another server management.
- Managed patch configuration, version control, service pack and review connectivity issues regarding security problems.
- Installed and configured Logical Volume Manager - LVM
- Documented all setup procedures and System Related Policies (SOPs).
- Provided 24/7 technical support to Production and development environments
- Administrated DHCP, DNS, and NFS services in Linux.
- Created and maintained user accounts, profiles, security, rights disk space and process monitoring.
- Provided technical support by troubleshooting Day-to-Day issues with various Servers on different platforms.
Environment: Subversion, GIT, Java/J2EE, JDK, ANT, MAVEN, DB2, UNIX, Windows XP, WebLogic, HP Quality Center.