- Adaptable professional with over 10 years of experience and a proven knowledge in design and implementation of enterprise solutions using DevOps.
- Currently working on transforming teams to Agile; coaching and mentoring on best practices of Scrum.
- Seeking to leverage my diverse skills to assist in implementing and improving Agile practices and collaboration between individuals, teams, programs and organizations.
- Facilitated the transformation of two (2) teams to Agile. Currently working on transforming my present team, mentoring and coaching on best practices of Scrum.
- Pioneered the creation of the Confidential Community of Practice (CoP) for UNIX System Administrators to improve processes and methods.
- Reduced time from provisioning/post - provisioning to delivery of servers/platforms and setting them to in-use to 30 minutes or less.
- Wrote and updated methods for improving processes at the d Confidential center.
- Experienced with Version One, JIRA, AWS.
- Speaks and writes French fluently.
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
- Design, build and deploy IT infrastructures including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity; manage IT infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Facilitate the transformation of teams to Agile by providing coaching and mentorship on all aspects of Agile project management framework, with strong emphasis on Scrum practices.
- Help with new Scrum team setup by providing technical guidance in the implementation of Scrum in the Software Development Process of the team.
- Deliver classes, workshops and presentations on best practices of the Scrum Methodology to Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers and testers as well as other Project and business stakeholders.
- Plan and facilitate Scrum ceremonies and support Product Owner with grooming and maintaining product backlog.
- Take responsibility to manage dependencies between Scrum teams and help to remove or escalate roadblocks and impediments for the teams and individuals.
- Track and communicate team progress and metrics via burndown and burnup charts as well as other information radiators with the team members, management and other stakeholders.
Confidential, Richmond & Tysons Corner, Virginia
Agile Systems Administrator/Integrator
- Work with my Agile Team to design, build and maintain enterprise IT solutions.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues with IT infrastructures.
- Acting Scrum Master to assist two (2) teams transitioning to Agile, train and mentor new Scrum Team on Agile principles.
- Plan and facilitated Sprint planning, Sprint review, daily stan-ups, Sprint demo and Sprint retrospective.