- Experienced professional with Around 8 years of experience in Middleware and Weblogic engineering.
- 6 years of experience in DevOps engineering.
- Lead and Performed IT Build migration roles and 24/7 support.
- Managed installation, configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting of Oracle WebLogic Administration 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g/12.1.1, JBoss Administration 5.x/6.xunder different operating environment - RHEL, UNIX, LINUX, SUN Solaris and Windows
- Installation, administration, configuration of Apache, Sun ONE Web Server, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Microsoft IIS Server, SiteMinder
- Worked on BEA Weblogic Portal Server 9.x/10.x in various environments like Development, QA, and Production.
- Involved in the migration of WebLogic 6.x 7 .x 8.x 9.x 10.x 11g 12c.
- Configuring and installing JDBC drivers and providers and testing the established connections for JBoss .
- Solid experience in deploying various WAR, JAR, EAR, RAR applications in clustered environment using Admin console & WLST scripts.
- Experience in Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBMMQ, Software AG Web methods and Cloud Technologies, AWS.
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring JBoss EAP 4.x/5.x/6.x in various environments.
- Experience in developing the applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintaining Load balancing, High availability and Failover.
- Experience in SCM administration
- Expert in deploying the code through application servers like WebSphere/WebLogic/Apache Tomcat and Puppet for the deployment of servers with custom scripts.
- Expertise in DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation. It includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, GitHub, Nexus CVS, Tomcat, Linux etc. Implemented Continuous Integration and deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Hudson and Bamboo.
- Involved in the maintenance activities of Redhat Linux Servers like security patching, disk space issues, upgrades.
- Vast experience creating ANT/ MAVEN with Puppet build script for Deployment.
- Version Control Tools or Source Code Management tools( GIT,SVN)
- Experience in configuring Node manager to administer the Managed servers .
- Proven experience in Web Application development using J2EE and Java related technologies.
- Strong technical knowledge in JBOSS Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBOSS Application Server.
- Worked with teams to install and configure Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Experience in managing and monitoring JVM performance tuning by adjusting WLS Heap size.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting by using Thread Dumps forWeb Logic/JBOSS server issues.
- Experience in configuring Connection pools for JDBC connections.
- Knowledge on SonarQube
- Experience in deploying JAVA projects using MAVEN/ANT and JENKINS.
- Excellent database knowledge using Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server and MS access.
- Extensive experience in configuring and monitoring JMS server in Weblogic and tuned the application with Work Manager.
- Extensively worked on several build tools like ANT and Maven .
- Extensive experience in configuring and managing secured environments using SSL and digital certificates.
- Integrated Weblogic Server with Tibco EMS.
- Configured Weblogic node manager as a service on RHEL.
- Excellent application development and interfacing experience with LDAP using Netscape and Sun ONE directory Servers.
- Knowledge on ITIL.
- Extensive hands-on experience in production environment with Weblogic Console and Troubleshooting by using Thread Dumps for Weblogic server issues.
- Expertise in Performance Monitoring and Performance Tuning of Weblogic servers using Wily Introscopeand other industry monitoring tools.
- Experience in developing the startup and shutdown scripts for the WebLogic servers.
- Based on WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Expert in backup and recovery procedures, good exposures to Testing and Debugging applications.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects utilizing IT process knowledge and full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used F5 LTMs to monitor the health of the servers.
- Solid knowledge of networking technologies like DNS, TCP, SNMP and Load Balancing Technologies.
Middleware: BEA WebLogic Server (7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x/11g/12c), IBM WebSphere (5.x/6.x), JBoss 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, iPlanet/Sun One, Jboss EAP 4.x/5.x/6.x Apache, Tomcat, IIS 5.1/6.0, IBM MQ, Sonic MQ,Jboss Fuse
Operating Systems: Solaris 10/9/8, Linux (Red Hat 9-6), Windows XP/2003/2008, AIX 5.x/HP UX
Network Services: T3, T3S, TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, FTP, LDAP, HTTP, HTTPS
Scripting: ANT, WLST, Jython, Perl, Shell Script (Korn/Bourne), Tcl
Monitoring/Tuning/Load Balancing: Wily Introscope, JProbe, Samurai, HP ovo, BIG IP5
Database: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Security: CA SiteMinder, SunOne Directory Server, iPlanet Console/LDAP Browser
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JMS, EJB, JDBC, Web Services, JMX
CI Tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Hudson and Bamboo
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN
Version Tools: CVS, Subversion, GIT, SVN
Middleware Administrator &DevOps IT engineer
- Built and Support IT Migration .
- Install, set up and end to end process to configure Cluster, Host, attach storage and network connection in new/old physical servers in Data Centre .
- Design and assist in Visio network management and architect business Applications and Virtual Machines .
- Built and Support 24/7 the management of migration environment and everyday troubleshooting in
- Web/App/SQL servers & linux/Unix servers .
- Install and maintained internal and external (Digi) Certs in IIS windows API and Linux JBoss or BRMS Dev/Test and Productions servers on monthly basis.
- Deployment of J2EE Web Applications, EJB components and Enterprise applications (WAR, JAR, EAR files).
- Managed Microsoft IIS and Linux API (Application Programming Interface) WEB/APP/SQL and Linux servers on weekly basis.
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting the Network issues on Linux and Solaris servers .
- Build and maintained build related scripts developed in Ansible playbook, AWS and puppet/Jenkins .
- Update IIS and maintained on daily basis Citrix environment and configurations .
- Built and architect business required applications such as Crestron, Paper cut, Iinux operations .
- Analyse Performance tuning - thread dump analysis, Core dump analysis when server crashed unevenly.
- Deployment and implementation of Devops based Puppet for API weekly deployments.
- Monitor and performed on daily basis stand ups and weekly or Periodic related tasks JIIRA and IT smart universal client .
- Work and developed in many troubleshooting process with various P1 P2 calls for main business applications.
- Installed and configured Application Performance Monitoring & Management programmes and tools such as App Dynamics, 3Scale, Dynatrace, Rigor, AWS, Kong updated versions .
- Write and involved with developers and engineers to troubleshoot JAVA Script, Dot Net & ASP framework, Python, C++, Jenkins, Ansible, Shell scripts.
- Developed Git hub repository to maintained Ansible scripts.
- Troubleshoot and validate Red Hat JBoss and BRMS built related applications.
- Created Weblogic DNA files to use in an automation tool, Blade logic, to apply managed servers based on its current admin server.
- Experience BMC Blade logic Server Automation activities - Adding Servers, Creation/Maintenance of DNA files for WebLogic and IIS and creation of BLPackages, Jobs, Snapshots, Audits.
- Worked on building WebLogic gold property files and imported it in Stash storage through GIT user interface software
- Build included SSL port numbers, version name, JNDI name, Keystores identity, health monitoring and debug & control
- Configured connection pools, data sources for JDBC connections on Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic based servers.
- Server log and Domain log monitoring, Application Deployment, and performance tuning of WebLogic. Setting the JVM parameters like maximum and minimum heap size in WebLogic startup scripts.
- Automated the process of deployment to Weblogic Application Server by developing Perl Scripts
- Experience with building IIS application and web servers using IIS DNA files to further configure each servers with IIS application specific configuration.
- Worked in compiling as well as opening firewall rules and ports for access source IP’s to destination IP’s .Connection established for application with regards to LTM in the DMZ and Sub-DMZ.
- Analyzed the parameters of garbage collection and Heap size for performance tuning of JVM.
- Created a request to create WIP’s and F5 pools for newly created web servers which connects the LTM
- Used WebMethods for mapping data between formats and communication between systems.
- Performed Installation of JBOSS JON 2.4, monitoring server that will monitor the JBOSS instances, Operating system parameters running on different Operating systems.
- Retrieved information based on port numbers, monitor names and types, pool names and members, with nodes relating to Virtual server names and its destination
- Installed, configured and administered Apache 2.2 and Tomcat 7/8 on Linux.
- Created SSL certificates for JBOSS 7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x and IIS windows.
- Changing the traditional way of using NAS share to push configuration files on to the WebLogic environment, we are using local file system to locate the configuration files and then pass on to the XLD team for automation
- Using Puppet to push WLST scripts on to company’s domains to configure WebLogic 11g and then migrate to 12c
- Building and configuring platforms with regards to Web servers, Layer 7 devices, Risk minder/Site minder and LDAP in DEV, PROD and PERF environments
- Working with Automation team in creating a WLST script for filing ‘node manager. properties’ for the PROD environment for all WebLogic domains with automatic update to config.xml files
- Set up Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communication between Apache 2.x and the WebLogic Application Server.
- Troubleshoot database problems, connection pooling problems and driver problems based on IIS configuration
- Performing rolling restarts of servers to free disk space on WebLogic domains and conducting heap dumps on log files to ensure healthy monitoring services
- Coordinating with team members to achieve team goals and complete miles stones
- Using Agile JIRA board to update stories as well as assigning tasks related to the team or self and marking necessary changes through virtual server updates
- Prepared documents for production and business production environments.
- Configured Siteminder web agent for authentication and authorization, LDAP.
Environment: WebLogic Server 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g, JBOSS 7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x,Perl, Site minder, Apache 2.2, Webmethods,Tomcat 7/8, SJSAS 9.1, SSL, LDAP, IIS, JBOSS JON 2.4, WLST,UNIX, Linux, IQ Series, WLST, Agile, GIT, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat and Apache, MQ Series, API Manager
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Devops&Build Release engineer
- Created continuous integration system using SVN, Ant, Jenkins, chef, Puppet full automation
- Integrated Build Process through Jenkins to various SCM tools like GitHub, SVN
- Work closely with the UNIX team to set up the load balancer for the WebLogic.
- Used Chef for application automatic deployment and provisioning to different environments.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in ANT, shell. Modified build configuration files including Ant's build.xml.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Implementation of Devops environment using Puppet for system configuration across environments
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Worked on Apache Active MQ, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ Software AG WebMethods and Amazon Webservices, Cloud Technologies
- Designed Puppet Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Engineering teams including implementation of build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure.
- Used Biztalk to communicate with different software systems used in an enterprise.
- Deployed Chef, Puppet Dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure
- Own full lifecycle of build system - from analysis, development, implementation and support of builds, unit testing and deployments
- Coordinate with Release Management regarding appropriate system releases among other development platforms.
- Experience utilizing Splunk for forensic analysis of system
- Installation, configuration and administration of Jboss, Apache, Weblogic, Tomcat and Websphere.
- Generated Ant, Maven, Perl&UNIX scripts for build activities in QA, Staging and Production environments
- Automated the process of deployment to Weblogic Application Server by developing Perl Scripts
- Manage configuration of Web App and Deploy to AWS cloud server through Chef.
- Proficiency in writing automation scripts using Chef, Puppet, Shell, PowerShell etc. to support infrastructure as code and continuous deployment.
- Built and Deployed java source code into application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment.
- Worked on the transition project which involves migration activities from Ant to Maven in order to standardize the build across all the applications
- Used JBoss fuse to provide a standardized methodology, server, and tools to integrate application components.
- Configured and tuning JDBC Connection pools, JMS configurations and JVM tuning.
- Developed UNIX Scripts for the purpose of manual deployment of the code to the different environments and E-mail the team when the build is completed.
- Shell scripting for building and deploying Java application to target environments.
- Environment: SVN, Ant, Jenkins, chef, Puppet,Redhat,Splunk,Maven,Jboss Fuse, Perl, Octopus, UNIX, AWS, Agile, JDBC, JMS, JVM, Perl Scripts, Shell, WebLogic, Biztalk
Environment: SVN, Ant, Jenkins, chef, Puppet,Redhat,Splunk,Maven,Jboss Fuse, Perl, Octopus, UNIX, AWS, Agile, JDBC, JMS, JVM, Perl Scripts, Shell, WebLogic, Biztalk
Confidential, New York (NY )
- Installed and configured Weblogic Server 10.3/11g, using graphic, console and silent mode and configured the WebLogic domain.
- Installed and configured JBOSS 5.1/6.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0on different environments like Dev, Test, QA and Production.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files on both stand alone and clustered environment in WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g, JBOSS 5.1/6.0 and Apache tomcat 6.0.
- Configuration of WebLogic clusters and deploying J2EE applications in the Cluster in a production environment.
- Deployment of J2EE Web Applications, EJB components and Enterprise applications (WAR, JAR and EAR files).
- Installed and Configured Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers on various environments like Dev, Test, Perf and Production.
- Installed, configured, created multiple instances of standalone servers on JBoss EAP 6.2.3
- Migrated JBoss AS 4.2.1 to JBoss EAP 6.2.3 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0.
- Deployed J2EE Web and EJB modules using Ant tool, Weblogic Command Line and WebLogic Admin Console.
- Automated WAR deployment procedure in production environment running on JBOSS EAP 6.x using UNIX shell script.
- Configured and administered Apache and Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0 on Redhat 6.2.
- Create Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) queries, Reports and Dashboards
- Used Software AG web Methods to create workflows
- Created shell and WLST scripts to monitor domains, recycle clusters, monitor disk space, monitor number of Apache connections, and ran them as Cron jobs
- Installed and configured Apache 2.2 in different environments.
- Extensively worked on HP OVO monitoring tool for setting up alerts and triggers in different environments.
- Linux Operating Systems upgrade, package installations, updates and patches.
- Experience on Linux scripting
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting the network issues on Linux and Solaris servers.
- Auto deployment of several applications using ANT build scripts, UNIX shell scripts
- Performed installations, upgrades in Weblogic server from 8.1 to 9.2.
- Used Biztalk to to integrate and manage automated business processes
- Used WLST scripts to monitor the JVM heap size, JDBC and JMS resources
- Developed menu driven scripts for Code drops, Software installations and Sever recycle.
- Involved in writing and maintaining shell scripts for log archival taking backups and monitoring disk space.
- Used Tea Leaf on BEA WebLogic 8.1 platform for Superior Application Management.
- Successful implementation of BEA WebLogic, including foreign JMS Server integration using Tibco EMS.
- Developed and maintained applications tools that build and deploy and automate and streamline code management and product delivery process using SVN (Sub Version)
- Managing Security issues in using roles for development, testing and production environments.
- Involved in documenting problem solutions, major configuration changes and system architecture changes.
- Involved in 24/7 support for production environments.
- Used Splunk for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated big data,
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise during the release or deployment process.
- Created shell scripts for automatic deployment using WebLogic Deployer utility.
- Configuring database connectivity using JDBC and Configured WebLogic Virtual hosts.
- Integrated new Weblogic server (WLS) features into Weblogic Portal product (built on WLS), primarily JAAS based authentication, WLS server based authorization and user management.
Environment: WebLogic 8.1/9.2/10.x, WebLogic Portal 9.x, JBoss 4.x/5.x/6.x, Apache 2.x, CVS, JBoss EAP 4.x/5.xUnix, Tomcat, Apache, Windows 2008/2003/XP, RH Linux 5.x,Biztalk, WLST, Perl, Python, Java Script, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Java, Splunk,J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, JDBC, HTML, Redhat, Shell scripting, Samurai, Tibco, JBoss fuse,MQ Series, Active MQ
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Performed Weblogic Server 8.x/9.x/10.x11g,JBoss 4.x /5.x and Tomcat 5.x server administration tasks such as Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and Performance Tuning.
- Responsible for starting up, configuring, administering and maintaining the J2EE applications as part of the enterprise's computing/ networking infrastructure and applications.
- Configured and Administered JBoss 5.x and Apache Tomcat Application server 6.x
- Extensively involved in Tuning and Clustering of the WLS 8.1.
- Maintained WLS in a project involving 40+ clusters, 86 applications with about 145 servers deployed on separate boxes.
- Deployed applications from Admin Console of JBOSS Eap 5.1 as well as managed hot deployment.
- Tuned OS parameters like Swap and virtual Memory settings to improve the JBOSS performance
- Setting up the cluster environment for WebLogic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Configured and maintained Application servers on Linux and UNIX platforms.
- Configured JON 2.4 to monitor JBOSS instances and created users, groups and roles.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts and WLST scripts to start/stop admin and manage servers and to deploy different applications like .war or .ear files.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionality.
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting all WebLogic related issues reported by the clients in different environments like Dev, Test, UAT, Pre-Prod and Production.
- Involved in bridge calls with other team members and developers for resolving the high priority issues in the Production Environment.
- Auto deployment of several applications using ANT build scripts, Linux shell scripts
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis.
- Developed ANT build scripts, UNIX shell scripts for auto deployment process.
- Used Tibco EMS to provide fully compliant JMS as well as several value added features.
- Troubleshooting WebLogic server connection pool between Oracle 9i and DB2.
- Helped build the Swing based E-Business Control Center for WebLogic Portal Product.
- Involved in doing a performance benchmark of WebLogic Server by using Load Runner.
- Involved in Performance monitoring and performance tuning of WLS.
- Developed ANT build scripts, UNIX Shell scripts and auto deployment process.
- Involved in Configuration and Troubleshooting of Sun One 5.1 on Solaris platform.
Environment: JDK 1.4, Web Logic Server 7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x/11g,JBoss4.x/5.x,Redhat,Tomcat, Unix Sun One 5.1, Solaris, Linux, Unix, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, LDAP, JDBC, JMS, XML, Oracle9i, Ant1.5.3, IBM Websphere Portal, Maven.
Confidential, Clarks Summit, PA
- Installed and configured Weblogic Server 10.3/11g, Tomcat 6.0.x/7.0.x.
- Configured IIS/Apache webserver to proxy requests to WebLogic10.3/11g, Tomcat 6.0.x/7.0.x. in various environments like Development, Stage, QA, and Production on Solaris, and Linux Operating Systems
- Configured Jenkins 1.4/1.5 to automate build process
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JMS Modules, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic JMS and IBM MQ Series
- Installed and configured Sun One Web Server (iPlanet) in testing, integration and prepod environments to work with Web Logic Server
- Provided deploy support for Apache 2.x.
- Provided deploy support for UNIX configuration and setup of listed servers.
- Provided deploy support for shell scripting for deployment automation.
- Provided deploy support for network structuring of web servers.
- Configured and administered JDBC connection pools and Data sources for WebLogic server with Oracle9i database.
- Worked on Configuring channel secure SITEMINDER with webserver and Weblogic Applications.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Fail over for the servers.
- Deployed WAR, JAR and EAR applications in clustered WebLogic 8.1/9.2 for System Test and Pre-Production environments
- Managing and monitoring the performance of JVM by adjusting Web logic heap size and garbage collection parameters using Wily Introscope.
- Created CronTab scripts for timely running jobs, performed Thread Analysis manually, and performed Heap Analysis manually.
- Shell scripting to automate the maintenance process of the WebLogic Application Server and recover the backed up WebLogic configuration
- Monitoring the startup logs for any exceptions or error Performing regular health checks for the servers in the production environment
- Maintained and configured standalone instances and application server clusters.
- Troubleshooting emerging application issues, from WebLogic configuration to code issues
- Dealt with troubleshooting issues like Server hang, Application Deadlock, Out of Memory, High CPU.
- Configured and managed secured environments using SSL and digital certificates.
- Providing Support for Development and testing environments.
Environment: WebLogic Server 10/11g, SunJES 7, Agent 2.2, Windows XP, Red Hat, SUN Solaris, Apache, Unix, Linux, HP-UX, Jdk1.4/1.5, J2EE applications, LDAP, JDBC, Hermes JMS, XML, and Oracle9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, PL/SQL-Dev, SVN, Maven, CVS, HP Open View, Apache.