Seasoned Wi - Fi Solutions, Network and Security Consulting Architect with over 15 years of experience in telecommunications, security, and IT services. Strong background in supporting, consulting, implementing, and designing large-scale enterprise Wi-Fi networks. Passionate about raising productivity of enterprises by moving them to next phase in Wi-Fi technology and solutions. Possesses the skills and experience to work with startups to large enterprises. Proven commitment to go extra mile in supporting customers, business partners, and Sales. Inclined to lead by example to achieve business objectives. Expertise in Cisco/Meraki/Ruckus products.
- Wired/Wi-Fi network architecting and execution
- Integration of Wi-Fi with latest data center technologies
- Designing carrier grade and cellular data offload Wi-Fi solutions
- Designing of high client density Wi-Fi solutions
- Indoor/Outdoor advanced site survey techniques
Wi-Fi Solutions Architect
- Design and implementation assistance for the XWF and CSC projects involving 1000s of outdoor APs.
- Provide predictive site survey reporting for complex deployments using various site survey tools and provide complete BoM.
- Design and assist partners in implementing WiFi solutions for enterprise customers from the banking, retail, and education sectors.
- Customer requirement analysis and responding to RFCs.
- Product capability presentation and demo during the pre-sales.
- Distributor and partner training.
Sr TAC/NoC Manager
- Focused on understanding SMB customer requirements and creating a detailed design and implementation strategy to meet those requirements.
- Provide end-to-end design documents keeping network and systems security in mind.
- Hands-on with various nation-wide outdoor deployments such as stadiums, colleges, tourist locations, event sites, and hotels.
- Escalation handling during the initial phase.
- Handling of performance issues from last mile to core networks.
- Work with vendors on product related issues.
- Assisted with design for college campus deployments involving Cisco APs 3702/1702/1552 , WLC 8540, Prime Infrastructure 3.2, ISE, and Mojo MWM & various AP models.
- Meraki site survey, design, implementation for Jio’s SMB customers. Solution includes integration with their wired network, authenticating employees, and onboarding guests.
Sr Escalation Engineer
- Responsible for major operator accounts in India
- Handled all major escalations
- Worked closely with partners and end customers to resolve technical issues
- Provided onsite support
- Worked along with pre-sales on design and implementation of PoCs
- Other capabilities and specialties include network analysis, site survey, and wireless security
Onsite WiFi network consultant
- Helped Confidential roll out the world’s largest wireless mesh network consisting of 50,000 APs
- Worked along with the customer in design and implementation
- Worked on a PoC to support Ruckus P-to-P product for mesh network backhaul
- Provided process and guidelines for a faster deployment
- Trained the field and network teams on the mesh rollout
- Provided major inputs for monitoring scripts that were put in place for pro-active alerting of major issues
- Worked with Engineering in triaging issues from feature requests
Onsite WiFi network consultant
- First Support engineer in the company
- Handled support calls for all product lines
- Handled customers across the globe
- Instrumental in introducing supportability features into the products
- Responsible for the Support lab operations
- Responsible for external user forums
Solution Implementation Engineer
- Part of the team that rolled out city-wide WiFi for Orange County
- Performed WiFi access network design and implementation involving Tropos wireless system
- Performed backhaul design and planning involving the Confidential Canopy Wireless
Technical Support Engineer
Confidential, Calabasas, CA
- Provided phone and email support for IxWLAN and IxChariot products
- Worked with product management to turn customer’s feature and enhancement requests into product features
- Tested beta builds along with the QA before product matured to FCS
- Simulated customer deployments to diagnose the reported issues
- Assisted pre-sales with remote support during PoCs
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Site survey and deploy first generation WiFi throughout the hospital
- Provided optimization to support high data transfer oriented medical applications
- Supported Vocera VoIP badges over WiFi
- Supported asset tracking using Ekahau tags
- Upgraded WiFi network to the second generation WiFi