Confidential, NYCSenior Information Security Engineer
- CyberArk password Vault - PSM - PVWA - Help Desk ticketing software Integration
- CyberArk HSM Hardware Security Module integration
- Dell Active Roll Server - Identity and Access management
- Active Directory hardening - Application integration into CyberArk -
- Network Application scans using CyberArk DNA and Beyond Trust Retina - Wireshark
- Develop Application - Active Directory - CyberArk - Active Roll Server - Implementation plan
ConfidentialSenior Information Security Engineer
- Symantec Vontu DLP upgrade 11.6.2 to version 14.5 Lotus notes environment
- Symantec Vontu Endpoint Network monitor and Discover server
- Configure and Run Data discovery to determine location of Crown jewel and Trade Secret Data
- Syslog incidents and Symantec environmental variables
- Evaluate and repair current 11.6 environment - enhance LDAP attributes lookup using Global Catalog
- Troubleshoot and repair network monitors globally - validate all http and Notes traffic is being monitored.
- Visio and word and documentations diagrams firewall rules and environmental specifications
- Plan for 11.6.2 to 14.5 parallel environment build out and cutover.
- IBM QRADAR SIEM - custom DSM - Push Vontu syslog variable in incidents thru SIEM
- Create custom Rules and reports for task like user added to local or global admin group
- Creation or Daily monitoring reports - monitoring for insider or external treats
Confidential, Stamford, ConnecticutSenior Information Security Engineer
- Duo remote access Android and I-Phones
- Mobile device Management using Air Watch Duo and Okta
- Airwatch used to deploy Duo and Okta Applications for Identity and Access management of Mobile devices
- Proof of Concept and initial testing and deployment to users
Senior Information Security Engineer
- SIEM - work with application owners to define and test metadata and keyword SIEM collection events.
- SIEM Reports daily monitoring of account lockouts and group adds and group changes
- SIEM Run custom SIEM reports creation and report enhancements and updates for investigations etc.
- SIEM Maintain current cloud environment resolve vendor issues missing reports unresponsive portal
- SIEM Install fix and repair and remove SIEM server agents as required by server additions removals rebuilds upgrades etc.
- SIEM Security Log Findings Monitor - Review Generate and report daily. 3rd party cloud based SIEM provider.
- SIEM reports Generate custom based on security incidents, example persistent account lockouts -
- CyberArk I.D. Assessments work with Identity and Access management teams need to be in a Vault
- CyberArk create SIEM rules to determine when CyberArk ID’s are logged in via event ID289
- CyberArk determine why CyberArk ID’s are not working and where accounts are locking out.
- CyberArk work with Management and Identity and Access management teams to document Safe owners in Sharepoint
- CyberArk work with application owners to educate train about privilege ID use make sure all critical id are safe.
- CyberArk process of opening ticket and or change control prior to changing any privilege password notify application owner.
- CyberArk troubleshoot any CyberArk Vault issues restart services on servers and or reinstall agents on server’s patches etc.
- Symantec 14.0 Build out using redundant Email Prevents for both production and DR sites 2 in each site.
- Symantec Vontu DLP upgraded Vontu from 12.0 to 14.0 built out 7 new 2012R2 servers connect to SQL DB.
- Symantec Vontu DLP Integration with McAfee email gateway - work with email team to test and configure
- Symantec Vontu DLP upgraded console from 7.0 to 11.0 built out 7 new 2008R2 servers and new Oracle Database.
- DLP Symantec Vontu DLP copied over existing DLP rule sets and added a few regex filters -
- Symantec Vontu Integrated with EMAIL Mail Transfer Hub McAfee MEG Mail exchange gateway.
- Symantec Vontu performed cut and run Vontu upgrade to new system. Turned down old servers turned up new servers.
- McAfee console endpoint encryption upgrades and recovery - McAfee Solid core - ATM upgrades and hardening
- DLP McAfee Console Upgrade - Upgraded McAfee Console to 5.1 which allows for upgrades to HIPS - Agents - DLP
- McAfee Console Upgrade - Upgraded McAfee database on shared SQL Cluster.
- McAfee console Day to Day Manage – Database – McAfee VSE 8.8 – Data Loss prevention host based Web Uploads.
- McAfee console manage client machine disk encryption and McAfee encrypted U.S.B. thumb drives password recoveries etc.
- McAfee console HDLP – Edit – URL and network HDLP monitoring – add trusted Business partners to exclusion list.
- McAfee console – Regex setup testing and filter configurations and exclusions. Web Post Protection
- McAfee console – Active directory/ LDAP lookup and exclusions for email to manager notifications and reporting.
- McAfee console report creation – Upgraded 10,000 McAfee end point base agent and DLP agent resolve issues.
- Palo Alto Firewall verifications Migrated from Juniper to Palo Alto and verified 10,000 Bank network routes
- FireMon verifications of Palo Alto firewall changes – AlgoSec will soon be in place to replace FireMon
- FireMon System Administration – patches, upgrades, user provisioning and De-provisioning system monitoring, troubleshooting – Database maintenance oracle databases adding LOBS
- Direct Access Laptop integrated with RSA SID800 Smart card utilizing McAfee user based policy “UBP”
- Certificate Renewals and upgrades on servers
- Varonis Data Advantage File Share – File Server – DFS – Reporting on User and Group Access.
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint protection Malware – antivirus – resolving client issues -
- Firewall Validations currently Juniper and NSM – Palo Alto future state – verifications of route request to implemented.
- Wireshark Orion Monitoring analyzing DMZ communications and Traffic
- Wireshark Orion DMZ monitoring of server using Orion to alert on windows servers in the DMZ
- Solar Winds and Orion Network monitoring and application monitoring Agent setups ETC.
- Troubleshooting Proxy issues and Web application issues by removing browser proxy settings – bypassing proxy for test.
- Adding the web sites into the Proxy Allow list.
- These activities enhanced RDP and System center patching activities in the DMZ
- McAfee DLP for hardware – device ID or PID and VID blocking USB and Mass storage and WIFI in enterprise.
- Application troubleshooting – Review windows desktop server logs to verify no virus scan interactions.
- Application troubleshooting – Review policy based routing issues to bank branches determine wrong routes or missing.
- Application troubleshooting – Wireshark between servers and or client machines to determine route – port – firewall issue.
- Application troubleshooting – windows event viewer – call vendors – upgrade patch etc.
- Recovered and rebuilt original McAfee server – recommendation for new hardware – built out new McAfee server.
- Work with clients and end users any title or level. I take ownership; I am serious about helping others.
- Great communication – produce results – work with other teams – “can do get it done attitude”. Much more..
Server Support Data Center Manager
- Complete Data Center Build out – Production Operations – Fiber cabling – Power cabling – Logistics – Vendor coordination
- VMWARE Server builds
- Shavlik Windows Patch Management
- Develop process and document process to minimize wasted time and produce consistent infrastructure.
- Verification or disaster recovery, best practice, network performance, backups,
- Linux Server Builds
- VERITAS Netbackup and Backup Executive
- SAN and NAS Setup test and configuration
- Disaster Recovery Experience Double Take and ExOSoft DR Software
- Racking – Power – Generator – Air-conditioning – Electromechanical Expert
- Security Test and Server Security Remediation
- Active Directory Management of Users and Objects Servers and policy’s
- Server Network Configuration and Trouble shooting – NIC Teaming and DMZ Environments
- IIS Web Server building Security lockdown as well as IIS hardening
- Symantec Entrust - EPC – BOS Server builds and configuration (Symantec Enterprise products)
- Building New Servers for the various business units @ Confidential and their subsidiaries
- NT 4.0 + 2000 - 2003 Server Builds. Application + Server Monitoring. Software installation configuration + troubleshooting
- Customer Communication and Turnover Meetings.
Richard Fleischman and Associat
- Desktop Support Engineer hardware to software to handheld
- They are a large IT solutions provider for major Confidential in NY and CT
- VPN Setups and repairs in Datacenter and @ customers homes and home offices
- Disaster Recovery Data Replication using XO Soft and Leagato Replistore
- Data Backup Repair setup modifications and monitoring using Veritas and Arc Serve
- Windows Servers - Office Products - XP - Firewalls - Cisco PIX - Software trouble shooting
- Cisco phones - Wireless - Day to day client server operations continuity
- Confidential – Dell – Cisco – Hewlett Packard H.P. Servers and Desktop Hardware
- Fix whatever is broken – Work Extra Hours Travel to multiple customer sites 24/7 support
- On Site Dedicated Network Administrator / 3RD Level Executive Client Server Support, Stamford CT Consultant
- Desktop Support Engineer hardware to software to handheld
- Microsoft Systems Management Server Deploy applications and Troubleshoot and remote tools
- Provide immediate resolutions for mission critical Financial based and file server base commercial trading atmosphere.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot W.A.N. / V.P.N. - remote user connectivity. Printing, Data migration, Cross Domain connectivity, Network and Client Server performance tuning.
- Diagnose and Pin point in File Server to Client Connectivity - 3RD Level Executive Level Support.
- 3RD Level Server based Application support
- Troubleshoot VPN – IPSEC – Certificate Services
- Monitor Veritas Server Backups for Remote and Local Servers 100 Servers Total
- Perform Local and Remote Veritas 8.0 and ARC Serve IT File Restorations Server and Client Side
- Trouble Shoot Service and Operating System interaction, Implement Veritas patches
- Research Veritas issues and determine whether patches will fix or break systems
On Site Senior Desktop Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer hardware to software to handheld
- Data Migrations for Executive High Level General Electric Clients, Some Migrated Manually other Automated
- Implement Veritas 8.0 DLA and Veritas Backup Exec on windows 200 Server platform
- Backup 2000 and client OS systems using Veritas to DVD Burners and Confidential 35/70 DLT
- ARCserveIT Database restorations Server Data restorations and backup
- Insure Outlook Email and Data Backups and Virus scans / Client Software performed correctly Pre and Post Migration
- Address any issues manage time and work with the clients
- Ghost Client images to Servers and Burn to DVD push applications via SMS
- Perform custom Builds on varying types of P.C. with varying types of Peripherals
- Client Desktop Data Migrations utilizing Windows 2000 Servers and Ghost and DVD Imaging.
- Troubleshooting printing and connectivity and backup issues.
- Hardware troubleshooting. Projects include data migration; junior level S.M.S. and researching better way's to do current client upgrades cheaper quicker and more efficiently.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Desktop Support 20-50 Calls per day utilizing Remedy Help Desk software
- Setup and replicated Lotus Notes for Users – re - image via ghost boot disk or custom build
- Resolve driver issues if not included in build – Hookup custom peripherals Avery label S.C.S.I. Scanners and Legacy Devices
- Build and develop Hardware profiles for home office and away as required and or if Allowed by management
- Located and Recovered File Backups
- Desk side help as well as phone support
- Windows 2k professional rollout, resolve all technical issues quickly for new desktop users.
- Within in two weeks promoted to Server team. Managing Veritas 8.0 backups, teaming N.I.C.S.
- Programming 3 com switches for port trunks to provide faster ghosting and data transfer.
- Setup backup strategy and got second drive in DLT working for 100 percent faster backups.
- Manage servers, maintain disks, implement network monitoring software, eventvwr etc.
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
- 50 percent phone support regarding connectivity issues due to sprint Confidential cutover TCP/IP settings
- 50 percent in hose support connectivity – Lotus notes and Microsoft sweet as well as desk side
- 20-40 calls per day from field and from in house, implemented procedures to reduce that
- Screen resolution – motherboard – video card and N.I.C. replacements - re-image
- Remote to field machines if necessary via machine name “Remotely possible”
- ZEN works applications as needed, mange user rights and policy via ZEN works
- Train and instruct 4 level one technicians – write procedures for lev.1 support personnel to follow
- Provide Level three Support and troubleshooting as well as desk side support to in house and WAN
- Mentor, teach and guide Level one help desk personnel
- Configure and Support remote dial-up users with point-to-point connectivity