I am a CompTIA Security plus certified IT specialist with vast experience in the field of networking, and cyber security to which I am adept at managing multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously with definite abilities in leadership, planning, organizational decision - making and team building. I am also a strategy planner known for pioneering visionary new programs and processes aimed at fueling exceptional productivity while controlling cost.
- Threat intelligence, risk management, hands-on network security, cryptography and public key infrastructure, identity management, data and host security, Network Management Knowledge in SNMP, Router: Basic Configuration & monitoring of Cisco 2500, 2600, 1800
- Platforms Knowledge in Cisco IOS (11.x, 12.x)
- Routing Protocols Knowledge in RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP, VRRP & GLBP
- Infrastructure services Basic knowledge in DHCP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, TFTP
- LAN technologies Well versed in understanding of Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Port Channel, VLANS, VTP, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q, IP addressing and subnetting, Routing concepts
- Operating Systems Knowledge in Windows-XP, 7,10 & Linux, Windows Server 2008
- Switches Configuration and implementation of CISCO 3550, 2960
- Routers Configuration and assignment of IP- Addressing on CISCO 2800, 2600
- WAN technologies Frame Relay, ISDN, ATM, MPLS, leased lines & exposure to PPP
- Threat intelligence. Risk management, Investigate and diagnose Incident to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
- Identify Problems and Resolve Incident within the specific service level Agreement/ Operational level Incident.
- Document trouble shooting; the key actions, the steps and the events during Incident.
- Monitored batch and backup.
- Excellent Problem solving, customer service Orientation communication and attention details.
- Knowledge in MS-Office, Hardware troubleshooting, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office 2010, MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Nuance PDF, Basic customer support, back-up tape rotation
- Provides services in relating to internal control, risk Assessment, Risk management, IT control and related standard.
- Examines Access control, change management and IT Operation, disaster recovery and Business continuity planning.
- Installation of ethernet cables for network connectivity
- Subnetting and assignment of IP addresses on routers
- Installation of computer Anti-Virus software
- Troubleshooting of windows 8 and office 2013 for best use continuity planning
- Configuration of CISCO Routers and switches
- Configuration of VLAN, VTP and layer 2 features on Cisco switches
- Responsible for racking, stacking and cabling of Cisco Routers and Switches
- Notify the appropriate supervisors and managers within both customer and vendor organizations in order to expedite problem resolution.
- Provide customer support on version requirements and installation of Adobe and Java software • Maintain high customer service levels by effectively working with team members, other internal organizations, vendors, and customers
- Install computer networks such as LAN AND WAN
- Provide administrative support, network monitoring and consultation services for the network infrastructure systems
- Ensure prompt and responsive problem tracking, analysis and resolution for all reported facility or equipment services outages.
Student Help Desk
- Provide technical support for students and academic staff in their daily tasks applications (word,power-point, excel and Access)
- Assist students/staff troubleshooting printers, web browsing, and other network related issues
- Document issues and resolutions in spreadsheet format
- Assist with network registration and troubleshooting both wireless and wired network connections
- Remove various types of malware from personal computers of students, faculty, and staff
- Installation of new computer hardware such as monitors, printers, fax machines, Keyboards, and mice.
- Assist students with common tools such as online learning software and email
- Assist students, faculty and staff with software update such as Microsoft word, Nuance PDF, etc.