- Exchange Online migration and administration using PowerShell for automation.
- Azure Administrator supporting Azure AD, Exchange, Skype, One Drive and SharePoint online.
- Azure Management including application proxy, SSO, MFA, Licensing and conditional access.
- Administration of Azure governance, risk management, Identity protection and Privileged Identity Management.
- Over 15 years managing and supporting Active Directory in large corporate environments.
- Five years of Change control processes and policies and presenting to review board.
- Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) and Azure AD Connect configuration and upgrades.
- Microsoft Exchange 20102013 2016 support and administration in Hybrid Exchange configuration.
- OKTA configuration in Development, QA and Production environments.
- Integration of OKTA SharePoint application with SharePoint 2016. API setup.
- OKTA MFA networking devices, users and servers.
- Skype, One Drive and SharePoint online support and administration.
- Forefront Identity Manager FIM 2010 R2 administration and support.
- Installation and configuration of SQL 2005 server. SQL Admin.
- Symantec Backup exec 2010 & 2012, Symantec End Point protection.
- PRTG network monitor, SNMP, Ethereal, Wireshark, Fiddler tools.
- Deployment of Active Directory. Active Directory Migrations ADMT.
- Implementation and deployment of RDS server 2016.
- Hands on Implementation and support of Exchange 2010 using DAG.
- Microsoft HyperV 2008 R2 and Hyper - V Manager. Current VMware server management.
- Review, configure, optimize Office 365 Exchange Online Protection, Exchange functionality and Anti Threat Protection (ATP)
- Review, configure, Microsoft Cloud Application Security functionality and discovery.
- Review, configure, optimize Office 365 Azure Identity Protection functionality.
- Review, configure, optimize Office 365 Data Loss Prevention.
- Assist with optimization and configuration of Microsoft Conditional Access Policies.
- Assist with optimization and configuration of Microsoft Intune, MDM and MAM.
- Review, configure, optimize Microsoft Security Center functionality classification labeling.
Exchange / Office365 Engineer
- Migration of Exchange in hybrid configuration to Office 365 Exchange Online.
- Configure and setup two separate Office 365 tenants for organization separation.
- Configure and setup Intune mobile device management for both tenants.
- Migrate distribution lists, contacts and public folders as needed.
- Utilize Bittitan Migration wizard and Deployment Pro tools for migration.
- Setup and configure two Azure AD Connect servers for synchronization.
- Create SharePoint online site collection and site for data migration.
- Decommission Exchange 2010 servers.
- Install and configure two Exchange 2016 servers in Hybrid mode with Office 365 tenant.
Office 365 / Azure Engineer
- Research, Test and provide Office 365 user licensing assignment solution using AD and Azure security groups. Workloads include Exchange Online, SharePoint, Skype and Intune.
- Research, Test and provide Intune role-based access solution for Operations Administrators.
- Provide and Implement Intune Device and Configuration policies MDM and MAM.
- Provide Microsoft Teams level 3 support for corporate roll out.
- Configure, test deployment of Azure MFA for Office 365.
- Configure, Test deployment of ADFS 3.0, Azure MFA conditional access and SSO for Service Now Application. Install and configure MFA server adapter on ADFS. Write run procedures.
- Exchange online Advanced Treat Protections (ATP) and Avanan Anti-Phishing solutions.
- Research and write run procedure for Azure AD Connect swing migration strategy.
Active Directory / Exchange - Office 365
- Provide AD migration checklist for Active Directory migration to newly created Forest/Domain.
- Support Exchange servers in Hybrid Office 365 Exchange Online migration environment.
- PowerShell for managing Active Directory to obtain directory information.
- Microsoft Intune and Teams configuration and support.
- Main point of contact and SME for all Active Directory related migration issues. ADMT tool.
- Resolve user login, replication issues and printing issues across 12 domain sites globally.
- Create needed child domains as needed for new Enclave setup utilizing VM Ware environment.
- Upgrade 2008 and 2012 Windows servers to Server 2016 and adjust domain functional level.
- Review AD containers and OU’s, review tombstone and password policies.
- Review all services including MSCS, Exchange and Exchange online settings including Azure.
- Review policies, group policies and sites and services. Record all services and create backups.
- Move SQL servers into Enclave to assure server security and test replication between domain DC’s. Configure DNS as needed, Move DHCP server services to new domain controller.
- Work with firewall team to open and test needed ports and network access between resources. Move server FSMO roles as new servers are installed and deployed through the environment.
- Implement and deploy Remote Desktop Services farm, Gateway, Web, Connection broker and Session servers.
- Follow Microsoft guidelines and best practices to bring domain to compliance.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Identity Access Manager
- Assist in deployment of Azure Application Proxy remote access and SSO availability.
- Deploy Microsoft Azure Multifactor Authentication (MFA) for both on-premise and cloud applications
- Review and revise ACL’s including both DACL and SACL access rights.
- Administer and apply azure Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and Just In Time access (JIT).
- Manage Azure AD directory roles, Azure resources, approve requests and review access.
- Utilize and apply Role Base Access Control (RBAC) IAM for resources.
- Prepare Azure AD connect in development environment for upgrade in production environment.
- Review Access Control lists in Active Directory and review privileged accounts.
- FIM 2010 R2 administration and support.
- PKI Active Directory Service (ADCS) to generate s as needed.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Sr Cloud Consultant / Azure - Office 365
- Provide expertise in the areas of Office 365 migration and OKTA SSO implementation.
- Exchange support and administration for on premise sites.
- Lead in all OKTA SSO projects converting applications from ADFS 2.0 and 3.0 to OKTA.
- Configure OKTA on multiple Active Directory Forests, Agent installations and MFA setup.
- OKTA MFA Support in a Radius environment via VPN and Cisco Any Connect.
- OKTA MFA device management, server MFA management.
- Work in Development, QA and Production environments integrating OKTA and SharePoint 2016.
- Support and Maintain Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2.
- Configure and assist in MIM 2016 Management Agent installations.
- Support for Skype for Business and One Drive security and policy configurations via Azure Admin.
- Handle escalations of aging tickets for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype.
- Support and run projects using SharePoint 2016 on Premises and SharePoint online.
- Provide custom documentation and configuration for CORS and API configurations.
- Install and Configure ADFS farm in development environment.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Google Apps Gmail migration to Office 365 for 750 user mailboxes.
- Migrations of Google Groups, Contacts and Distribution lists.
- Okta - Office365 federated configuration SSO single sign on.
- Multi-Layered Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware and Compliance using ProofPoint solution.
- Understanding of SPF and DKIM needs of the customer.
- Use of BitTitan Migration Wizard tools for data migrations using Google API’s.
- Coordinating and project management with management and vendors.
- Powershell scripts for automation and project preparation.
- In-Place Hold advisement, Retention - Tag policy advisement.
- Assist Helpdesk and Deployment teams with Outlook Client configurations and deployments.
- Assist in strategy for Shared Mailboxes, Resource rooms and calendar permissions.
Confidential, Temple, Texas
Exchange / Office365 Engineer
- Hybrid multi-Forest migration from Exchange to Office365 for 35,000 mailboxes
- Migration of Shared Mailboxes, Distribution lists and PST’s.
- Office 365 product licensing, online archive and global settings.
- Outlook 2010, 2013 support including all migration escalations.
- Cut over migration for 500 users from Exchange 2010 to Office365 due to acquisition.
- Migration from Lync Server 2010 to Skype for Business.
- ProofPoint support version 8.4.2
- Azure AD Connect 22.214.171.124
- Dell Quest PST Migration Manager 126.96.36.199 migrating user PST’s.
- Dell On Demand Migration Manager migrating Exchange to Office365.
- Extensive PowerShell scripting experience in support of all migration activities.
- Setup and Configuration of 21 servers including SQL/IIS and migration agents / migration tools.
- Support, Administration and maintenance for 22 on-premises Exchange 2010 servers.
- Microsoft server 2008,2012 and 2016 support and administration / Active Directory.
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and encryption policies, routing. DNS configurations.
- Messaging retention and messaging records management procedures.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast, administration, configuration and testing.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Office 365 Administrator
- Office 365 Administration and Outlook 2010 support for over 30,000 end users.
- Mailbox, Calendar, Resource and Shared Mailbox administration.
- Hybrid on premises Active Directory and Exchange 2010 administration.
- Office 365 eDiscovery, message recovery and archive.
- SharePoint Online administration and support for over 300 site collections.
- Dell Quest Active Roles Server and Quick Connect Active Directory management.
- Support for all server related issues in a 2003/2008/2012 virtual and physical environment.
- GPO management utilizing Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM).
- VMWare ESX datacenter, host and virtual machine maintenance and support.
- Citrix Metaframe and XenApps presentation server maintenance and support.
- Novell 6.5 iManager, iPrint and OES Remote Manager Administration.
- DCS ticketing and via Remedy system, Service Now and (CAB) Change Advisory Board requests.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Exchange Migration Consultant
- Office 365 migration and administration using PowerShell Azure AD version 4.
- Performed multiple migration projects consisting of Office 365, Lotus Notes and GroupWise.
- Use of BitTitan MigrationWiz tools for data migration.
- Installation and configuration of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Installation and configuration of DirSync directory synchronization tool.
- Use of PowerShell scripts for creating groups, DL’s and contacts.
- Update and work with customers on progress.
- Office 365 portal administration, security, feature configurations and archive.
- Completed cut over migration projects.
Confidential, Austin Texas
- Team lead for Veritas and Microsoft clustering team.
- Installations of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 in datacenter
- Configuration of site to site Microsoft Clusters.
- Configuration of Veritas single site and site to site clusters.
- SAN storage allocation and volume configuration as needed.
- Install and configure Exchange 2016 servers in cluster across two data centers.
- VMware vCenter server and ESXi host management using VSphere client.
- Configure and troubleshoot ESXi hosts consisting of networking, storage and Active Directory related issues.
- Configure network routes for site to site access.
- Modify and help in improving current documentation
- Mentor other team members and assist in and troubleshooting issues.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
IT Network Administrator
- Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 migration and client upgrades.
- Use of Power shell scripting for Active Directory and Exchange updates.
- Installation and configuration of IIS 8 on Windows 2012 servers.
- Active Directory and Forest upgrade introducing new DC’s.
- Epicor Avante 9.4 - 9.8 administration and support. U2/SB Client setup.
- Installation of Cisco switches and firmware updates.
- CAT 5e, 6 cabling and patch panel management. Mitel VoIP Administration.
- Rack installation and Electrical preparation for data room.
- Setup and configuration of new Dell servers in a RAID 10.
- SonicWALL 2400 and 2600 VPN and NAT/Port and firewall rule configurations.
- End user desktop support, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Office 2010 and Office 2013 installation and support.
- Setup and Configuration of new Barracuda backup / cloud replication and e-mail archive.
- Sophos and Sophos Pure Message management console.
- Solid Works and EPDM support, installations and License management.
- Smart phone and tablet Exchange active sync support.
- Management of all hardware inventory, asset tracking and volume licensing.
- Establish vendor relationships, telecommunications, consulting.
- Cisco WAP installation and configuration.
- PRTG Network monitor and alerts setup and deployment.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Infrastructure Systems Administrator
- Support across five offices in the central Texas area.
- Support of all server, Cisco router, firewall equipment in an MPLS configuration.
- Installation of Windows Server 2012 domain controllers, DNS and DHCP at two locations.
- Responsible for all phones systems at each location, Avaya, Nokia and Toshiba.
- Responsible for all ISP and Telco issues, Network outages, upgrades and support.
- Support for five websites both in house and hosted. Ubuntu, Putty SSH remote support.
- Responsible for all DNS, Domain registration and s.
- Point of contact for all vendor purchases, quotes, license renewals and upgrades.
- Completed new office configuration, Server, Phone system and connectivity.
- Implemented corporate backup solution using Symantec Backup Exec 2010 & 2012.
- Support for SQL / Vision database.
- Support Hyper-V server and management server console.
- Setup and configuration of multiple virtual servers, performance tuning as needed.
- Implementation of 2nd Exchange 2010 server and DAG / CAS witness servers.
- Setup and configured Buffalo NAS replication FTP/SFTP cloud storage solution.
- Configuration and rollout of WSUS 2008 update server.
- Desktop and Laptop end user support across five sites, hands on and remotely.
- Documentation of business processes and policies.
Confidential, Modesto, CA
- Hands on support of Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2.
- Desktop / End user support using Win XP and Win 7 operating systems.
- Direct support of all Dell Precision and OptiPlex workstations.
- Direct support on Dell PowerEdge servers 8710, 2970, 2850 and 4600’s.
- Support and administration of NEC 2000 phone system.
- Procurement of all new hardware and supplies.
- Establish and maintain all vendor and service provider relationships.
- Support of all automation systems including Scott’s studios.
- Assist and support production staff supporting TLC and RCS products.
- Delta Flex support for business department and collections.
- Desktop and Server support for two office locations.
- Shavlik update patch management for Windows servers and clients.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
IT Network Administrator
- Provide Active Directory and Exchange assessment covering areas of improvement, policy and recommendations pertaining to security, group policies and Exchange architecture.
- Manage daily task assignments and priority requests in weekly IT meetings.
- Work with IT vendors, procure hardware\software and manage licensing.
- Work with mobile and local telecommunication providers.
- Consolidate various accounts into corporate accounts.
- Maintain all service accounts, maintenance and renewals pertaining to all Infrastructure providers.
- Maintain all data center functions covering 80 servers.
- Support for all VPN connections across 3 U.S sites and 3 offices in India.
- Responsible for all Exchange servers across 6 sites spanning internationally.
- BlackBerry server support and renewals.
- Overview and changes made to AD and global policies, mailbox archive solution and fail over plan to reduce capacity issues on Exchange production servers.
- IT cost savings project saving 90K per year.
- Point of contact for all connectivity, DNS, BlackBerry and Exchange related issues.
- Establish and roll out Acronis desktop imaging solution.
- Maintain inventory for all hardware, BlackBerry and software deployments.