- 7+ Years of extensive experience in software industry, specialized in Network topologies, DevOps, SDN, AWS.
- Experienced in constructing fabric based networking topologies involving whitebox switches with SDN controllers.
- Experienced technology enthusiast with expertise in automation, installation configuration and deployment on Network topologies such as SDN networks.
- Configured ONOS (Open Network Operating System) and Switches in Public and Private Subnets in ULA space IPs. Architected, Designed and Developed the Backup and Archiving, Disaster Recovery in Real - time devices.
- Hands-on Experience in configuration of Network architecture on ONOS with Subnets, Internet gateway, NAT, Route table.
- Hands-on-experience in creating the Docker images using the existing Maven-based images as the base images to compile and package the application.
- Developed shell scripts to run unit tests on various jobs on Jenkins. Hands-on experience in development of utilities using Shell and Python scripting to automate processes.
- Hands on experience on source code repository of multiple development applications using GIT , SVN version control tools.
- Experience with Jenkins/Maven deployment and build management systems.
- In depth knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Chef, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Hands-on experience on monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana and Amazon Cloud Watch to maintain various logs on different environments.
- Experience in administration of databases like MySQL, MS SQL Server, Mango DB, Amazon Dynamo DB and Amazon RDS.
- Amazon Web Services - EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, Auto scaling, Cloud Formation, RDS, Route 53, dynamo DB, IAM, EBS, EIP, Cloud Watch, SQS, STS, SNS, SES, Storage Gateway, glacier, elastic beanstalk.
OS (OPERATING SYSTEM): Windows, Linux (red hat, Ubuntu, amazon, centos), Unix and Mac.
NETWORK: ONOS (Open Network Operating System), OpenFlow, SDN, OF - DPA, ONL
NETWORKDEVICES: Cisco, Juniper, Broadcom, Precision Fibers, Harmonic, Arris, OpenGear
AUTOMATION AND BUILD TOOLS: Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Ant, Chef, puppet
DEVOPSTOOLS: Kubernetes, Nexus, Kafka, Prometheus, ElastcSearch, Grafana, Kibana, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible
CLOUD SERVICES: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud Formation, Cloudwatch, EBS, ECS, Route 53, RDS, dynamo DB, Elastic Search, Ops Works, load balancer and auto scaling)
SCRIPTING LANGUAGES: Shell/Bash, Python, Ruby
VIRTUALISATION: VMware (ESXI), Virtual box
VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS: Git, SVN, Bit Bucket.
NETWORK DeVOPS engineer
Confidential, PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Working on VCMTS (Virtual Cable Modem Terminating System) project for more than two years and have been involved in designing, developing and implementing applications accordingly.
- Worked with multiple clients (Open-gear, HP, Juniper, Broadcom and Precision) who are providing hardware devices and their applications.
- Experienced on developing, building and managing entire SDN system for the project starts from,
- HP(EL4000) moonshots and installing required packages.
- Configuration and deployment on ACCTON Edge-core switches 5912, 5916, 7712 (OFDPA ONL).
- Configuring ports in Juniper EX4550 and EX4200 series.
- Worked with Precision clients for fiber cables (10G 40G 100G SFP) and their ranges.
- Worked with Harmonic team for providing better solutions on RPDs and DOCSIS 3.0.
- Installing all required packages for ONOS by using kubernetes, ansible and docker.
- Involved in developing yaml scripts for deploying required packages.
- Responsible for planning, designing, developing, deploying, and operating new Software Defined Networking ( SDN ) applications and other network automation functions and Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
- Develop automation solutions leveraging shell and yaml scripts to increase the operational efficiency.
- Working with ONOS to break free from the operational complexities of proprietary interfaces and protocols. Built several Software Defined Networking (SDN) systems with switches and controllers including ONOS (Open Network Operating System).
- Hands on experience in networking protocols and networks (LAN, WAN, TCP, UDP, BGP, Quagga, Zebra, OSPF, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, TFTP, SIP, SSH, NTP, TLS, IGMP, LLDP, BDDP, MLPS)
- Identify rules that allow traffic over unsecured ports, as well as rules that allow traffic to or from non-existent IP addresses recommend those rules for remediation.
- Worked on J2EE/Java programming and experienced on creating and maintaining logstash cluster.
- Hands on experience in installing creating and configuring kubernetes and troubleshooting kube API , pods , Kubelet , kube-proxy , controller , scheduler and ETCD.
- Worked on generating and creating playbooks and writing code using yaml language for environment deployments using configuring & management tool ansible.
- Created Docker images that handled ONOS installation using major versions on the existing ONOS-based image and then worked on building and testing these images.
- Worked on Kafka, Prometheus, Docker-swarm, Grafana, ElasticSearch, kibana for monitoring environment server’s metrics and logs.
Environment: ONOS, SDN, OF-DPA, ONL, OpenFlow, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Vcmts, Docsis, Kafka, Promethius, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, RLCM, Configman, MatchMaker, GCPP, AWS, Git, Linux, python 2.7, Maven.
Confidential, BOTHELL, WA
- Resolved merging issues during rebasing and re-integrating branches by conducting meetings with Development team leads.
- Automated Weekly releases with Maven scripting and Compiling Java code , Debugging and Placing Builds into Maven repository. Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures.
- Configured Continuous integration tool like Jenkins with version control system GIT . Compile and build the code using maven build tool. Store the artifact files of Jenkins in JFrog artifactory .
- Used Chef to automate Configuration management and to manage Web Applications , Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points and Packages.
- Experience in configuration and management tool Chef. Chef-server/workstation and nodes via CLI tools, deployed packages and web applications on nodes through chef-server by using chef-client.
- Used knife tool to authenticate between workstation and chef-server and used chef-client to authenticate between chef-server and nodes.
- Worked on generating and creating cookbooks and writing recipes using ruby language for provisioning ELK on servers and production servers.
- Created Docker images that handled Tomcat installation using major versions on the existing Maven-based image and then worked on building and testing these images.
- Increasing EBS backed volume storage capacity when the root volume is full using AWS EBS Volume feature.
- Experience on Creating AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions. Deployed and supported Memcache-AWS ElastiCache, Worked with GitHub private repositories.
- Created S3 backups using versioning enable and moved objects to Amazon Glacier for archiving purpose.
- Worked on writing scripting language python 2.7 to automate applications.
- Used monitoring tools like Chef Compliance (Chef Nodes) and Cloud Watch (AWS Services).
Environment: AWS EC2, VMware, Windows 2008, Tomcat Apache, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Git, Chef, Linux, Jenkins, EC2, python 2.7, Maven, Docker.
CLOUD OPERATIONS ENGINEER
- Configured AWS EC2 instances using AMI ( Linux / Ubuntu ) for specific application. Maintained EC2 instances and S3 buckets on AWS.
- Experienced in setting up environments using continuous integration tool jenkins , by compiling build and its manifest file.
- Automated the process of Building and deploying Java codes to web application server in Agile Continuous Integration environment.
- Created the Master / Slave pattern for Jenkins to distribute the load and builds around the build farm.
- Associated with the releases and using Version Control Tool for source codes repository SVN.
- Development, Quality Assurance and Manage teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Provided end-user straining for all Tortoise SVN , JIRA users to effectively use the tool.
- Build scripts using ANT build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
Environment: SVN, Jenkins, Sonar, Java/J2EE, ANT, Maven, WebSphere, JBoss EAP, Shell Scripts, Ruby, XML, UNIX, Oracle10g, 11g, JIRA, Python.
- Installing, configuring, and upgrading of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS
- Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting VMware ESX 5.0/5.5 Hypervisors, Sphere 5.0/5.5, and Virtual Center Servers.
- Building, Configuring, and Supportions VMware Datacenter, responsible for designing and implementing Cluster ING wits HA, DRS, & Resource pools for high availability.
- Creating VM's, templates, clones, snapshots and deploying Red hat enterprise machines out of templates and clones
- Migrating Physical servers to VM's using VMware P2V converter. Performing, monitoring, and tuning using top, prstat, sar, vmstat, ps, iostat
- Installing and Configuring of Veritas Cluster server (VCS) and maintaining service group for failover and redundancy.