- Around 7+ years of IT experience in the areas of Object - Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of various Client Server, Internet, Intranet, Web and Distributed N-Tier using Object Oriented Technologies.
- Set up Linux OS on local and in the cloud on AWS EC2
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Extensively worked on several build tools like ANT .
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Building and releasing the source code to various environments in AWS cloud and extensively automated the build automation and Source/Version control process.
- Excellent Communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis, leadership skills and troubleshooting capabilities with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Operating Systems: UNIX, AIX, Unix, Linux .
Languages: Java, C, SQL
J2EE Skills: JDBC, JMS, JNDI, EJB.
Application Servers: Tomcat, HTTP Server.
- Good conceptual understanding and experience in cloud computing applications using Amazon EC2, S3, EMR.
- Worked on cloud-based servers like AWS .
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing: AWS APIs, AWS Networking and tools: hands-on with experience with EC2, ELB, VPC, AWS Orchestration.
- Experience in managing multi- clusters on public cloud environment - Amazon Web Services (AWS)-EC2.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Maven as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Installed and Configured Continuum jobs for automating some build Processes.
- Deploying and configuring Writing Perl and Bash scripts to perform certain tasks and assisting user with problems and, SQL optimization
- Responsible for Open Stack project infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems, and developer tools.
- Design, integration and management of Amazon Web Services cloud solutions. Provisioning of EC2 instances, built via puppet, and integrated into local area offices in time zones. Amazon RDS, VPC construction, Security Group policies
- Administered and Supported the Continuous Integration Server Infrastructure. Completing software builds and elevations, creating directories and security groups, and recreating prior versions. Monitored software, hardware, and middleware updates.
- Launched and configured of Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- Worked with a complex environment on Red Hat Linux and Windows Servers while ensuring that these systems adhere to organizational standards and policies. Working on AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Auto scaling, IAM, S3.
- Configure AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC and used AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to set user permissions and policies.
- Installing and troubleshooting skills for EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB), and handle operation and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources.
- Implemented Terraform Enterprise to Provision Infrastructure across AWS and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Written Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Worked on Infrastructure as a code automation using the tools Terraform and AWS CloudFormation on AWS infrastructure.
- Installing Chef Server Enterprise, Workstation, and bootstrapped the nodes using knife and automated by testing Chef recipes.
- Created AWS CloudFormation stacks and deployed the services using chef by adding chef run list to the User data of Instances and CloudFormation stacks.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using AWS Code pipeline, code commit Jenkins, Chef, Maven & Nexus in Linux server's environment.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds. Took the sole responsibility to maintain the CI Jenkins server. Working in DevOps group running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in AWS cloud configuration.
- Implementing continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) systems using AWS code pipeline, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Nexus.
- Developed build and Deployment scripts using Maven as build tool in Jenkins for environment transitions and pushing artifacts/dependencies jars into Nexus repository.
- Installing and configure Jenkins for Automating Deployments and providing a complete automation solution.
- Automating the build and deployment processes by continuous integration system.
- Monitoring diagnose and performed end to end debugging of complex applications, network protocols, server nodes and application stacks.
- Create a cookbook for ELK and the agent to ship logs and clustered the ELK for Disaster recovery.
- Design the folder structure for higher environments and driven to production.
- Configuring the MariaDB and executed scripts in the database.
- Coordinated with application teams before and during the production deployments.
- Creating cronjobs so that weekend deployments can be automated.
- Worked on moving Jira blocked stories to backlogs.
- Providing 24/7 technical support to production environments.
Environment: AWS, GITLAB, Jenkins, Nexus, Chef, ELK, Shell, Linux (RHEL), Ansible, Git, Puppet, Nagios, Jira, VMWare, PowerShell, TFS, Apache, TOMCAT web services, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, auto scaling, Bash, Unix/Linux, Windows, RHEL 4/5/6, CentOS
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Worked on all phase of agile development life cycle.
- Worked extensively on Core Java Concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency framework.
- Followed techniques and principles provided by test driven design (TDD) paradigm for developing quality code.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented application based on Object Oriented programming i.e., Object oriented Analysis and Design.
- Documented and communicated application design using UML diagrams like sequence diagrams, class diagrams, use case diagrams.
- Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.0) for implementing application’s business rules and policies.
- Familiarity with Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing web services based on JAX-WS and Axis frameworks.
- Developed the user modules in the front end using jsp, java script and Angular js.
- Performed the front end validations using the java script exception handling and angular Js frameworks.
- Developed WSDL for defining contract between requestor and provider.
- Exchanged SOAP request and response on HTTP protocol for implementing web services.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Used spring’s dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe messaging model.
- Used Spring batch for logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restarts, batch jobs.
- Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing
- Worked on SOAP-UI tool for testing web service by passing soap request to web service provider.
- Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application
- Manage source control repository in Subversion - controlling and monitoring check-in’s & create tags for builds.
- Automation: Developed new processes and applications to migrating towards continuous integration and agile development.
- Providing on-going support and administration for SVN and ANT build automation.
- Wrote Shell script to automate configuration file deployment instances to UAT environment.
- Worked with Development Team Leads and testing team to establish a build schedule, execute software builds in SVN and troubleshoot build failures, if any.
- Research the project application architecture to support/resolve build, compile, and test issues/problems.
- Configurations, setup and building of interfaces and modifying the flow to give the opportunity for re-use scalability and functionality.
- Experience in building, deploying and integrating Java-based web applications in a UNIX, including exposure to J2EE architecture using ANT.
- Designed the scripting of xml build files (for J2EE build with ant compiler) and providing technical support to development team for compilation problems.
- Automate deployment and release distribution process with Shell and Jenkins/Hudson.
- Developing the utility scripts to effectively reduce the time and manual effort.
Environment: SVN 1.7, Apache ANT, XML, Shell scripting, WebSphere 6.1, Jenkins.
- Designed and developed various BusinessWorks projects as part of integration.
- Created technical design documents for the TIBCO BW integration projects.
- Performing various validations and mapping activities
- Developed the technical design document and interface design document based on requirements documents.
- Converted CDM objects into Custom data object and Custom Object into CDM object by using mapper activities
- Involved in the development of Container Task Services project by working with WSDL and SOAP activities
- Involved in the development of an integration project to integrate two systems Menlo and Pandora in Con-Way.
- Configured TIBCO ADB Adapter and File Adapter to extract the data from source systems and publish the data into TIBCO environments.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works 5.6.x, EMS 5.0.0, Active Database Adapter 5.x, File Adapter 5.x, XML, XSLT, Oracle 10g.
Message Broker Consultant
- Designed and developed of flows, which were to be part of various Message flows
- Extensive usage of various nodes and ESQL in the development of the flows.
- Worked on Sales Force Bulk API in order to do the data load and retrieve with CSV files.
- Developed the flows using Java Compute Node to interact with Sales force Java Client.
- Configured and read the Properties file for Sales force account credentials for authentication
- Developed Message flows with SOAP Nodes for interacting with existing web service and to expose the Message flows as web services.
- WMB flows will invoke WTX Map and then WTX will transform the input data to the required output format using the business logic.
- Involved in configuring the Message broker SAP adapter instances to invoke RFC and BAPI Objects
- Developed error handling message flows to handle various types of errors and notifying the users.
- Prepared the Unit test plan with test scenarios covering all business requirements.
- Executed one round of component integration testing.
- Improving the Message processing performance by restructuring Broker domain and number of EGs
- Supported the testing team during different phases of testing and resolved any defects raised during Onsite time
- Had a daily status meeting with offshore team to discuss the status of the development and also the status on any defects raised during the testing
- Provided Production support post production and closed production defects.
Environment: IBM Message Broker7.0, IBM WebSphere MQ7.0, SAP ECC6.0, SFDC, Oracle 11i, SOAPUI Client, Windows XP, LINUX.