- Motivated professional with 5 years of overall IT experience in software development/testing, ITIL (Change management, Configuration Management, Incident management and Problem management), Windows & Linux Administration.
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build and Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Production experience in small & large environments using configuration management tools.
- Hands on experience in performing tasks in Databases (Oracle, MySQL), configuration knowledge (Apache HTTP, Tomcat), AWS (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, AMI, VPC, Cloud Formation, RDS), DevOps (CI, CD and CM), Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox), Continuous Integration (Jenkins, ANT, MAVEN, Bamboo), Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, puppet), Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) tracking systems (JIRA), Documentation (Confluence, Wiki), Code Review (SonarQube), Code Repository (Nexus Artifactory) IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Foxpro), Software Configuration Management (GitHub, GITLab, CVS, SVN), Programming ( Python, Bash, Ruby, C, Java (J2SE/J2EE/J2ME), R, HTML5, XML, JSP, REST API), Network monitoring (Cloud Watch, Nagios), automation scripts (Bash, Shell, Python, PERL), Operating systems (RHEL, Windows Server), Other Tools (Putty, WinSCP, Salesforce, Remedyforce, Remedyforce CMDB, IdentityIQ, Teams, PingOne, Cisco Jabber, Smartcode VNC Manager Enterprise Edition, Zscalar security ) Design Tools (UML, Visio), Testing (HP QTP, VB Scripts, manual Testing, STLEC).
- Hands on experience in Banking, Insurance and Heatlhcare domains.
- Good Analytical, problem solving, communication skills and have ability to adjust shifting priorities, self - sufficient, quick learner, proven ability to multi-task.
Operating Systems: RHEL 5/6/7, CentOS, Windows 2008 server, Ubuntu
Programming: Python, Bash, Ruby, C, Java (J2SE/J2EE/J2ME), R, HTML5, XML, JSP, Open API, REST API
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, R-Studio, PyCharm
Virtualization: Citrix, VMWare ESXi, Virtual Box, Putty
Test Automation: HP Quality Center (QC) 9/10/ALM, JIRA, Rally, Product Assurance (PA), Orion, Fiserv, HP QTP 9/10/UFT, Selenium (IDE, RC, GRID and Web Driver), Confluence
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere
DevOps (CI/CD/CM) Tool: Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Chef, Jira
Version Control: GitLab, GitHub
Protocols: DHCP, DNS, VPN, NFS, NIS, RDP, TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, HTTP & HTTPS
- Coordinated with Different Environments such as Development, QA, CERT and PROD for Build and Deployment processes to support releases.
- Jenkins/Hudson Continuous Integration Server setup on Tomcat Server- Installation, Configuration, Design and Administration, plus experience of extending and integrating these tools with other systems, platforms.
- Interlinked multiple Jenkins jobs with pipeline, integrated Artifactory to run as part of Jenkins build job, monitoring nightly builds and daily builds and Deploy with different environment like QA, UAT, DEV, PROD.
- Implemented the continuous project build and deployment delivery process using Git, Jenkins, and Tomcat.
- Handled release and deployment process in Kanban agile framework.
- Design of migration architecture from CVS to GitLab, test and risk analysis.
- Setup of migration environment on demonstration servers.
- Responsible design of GIT feature branch Workflow on Branching, Tagging and Merging the source code between different Branches. IT administration like Creating Repositories, access control in GIT.
- Migrated Build execution code from ANT to Maven for Java projects.
- Performing build activities by using Maven, created and modified build configuration files including POM.XML. Dependencies and automation.
- Used salesforce application to handle change requests (CR) and service requests (SR).
- Handled manual process of deployment to Windows and Linux servers and automated deployment approach with the help of bash scripts.
- Utilized RemedyForce CMDB to gather knowledge of server list and virtual servers.
- Used SmartCode VNC manager, Emdeon Task Man & bash scripts to deploy on Windows servers
- Used putty, WinSCP and python scripts to perform linux deployments.
- Written process documentation and ideas about CI/CD implementation on Confluence and wiki pages.
- Perform change identification, change control, release management, status accounting, asset tracking and reporting, reviews and audits.
- Worked with Production control team to provide support to daily releases, on-call support, deployment procedures and execution.
- Executed most of my ITIL knowledge to work on Continuous service improvement and utilized known error database (KED) to derive decisions.
Tools: Jenkins 2.0, ANT, Maven, CVS, GitLab, WinSCP, PUTTY, SmartCode VNC manager, RHEL 6/7, Windows server 2008, Salesforce, RemedyForce CMDB, Known Error Database (KED), Microsoft Visual Foxpro, ITIL framework, Confluence, Wiki, python scripts, bash scripts, perl scripts, Tomcat 7, MS SQL, Oracle
Junior DevOps engineer
- Experience with implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 Instance, S3 Storage, Elastic Load Balancing, Elastic Cache Service, Route 53, Lambda, System Manager (SSM Agent) Relational Database Service (RDS) and Cloud Formation templates in Cloud Infrastructure (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) with RHEL 6/7 servers.
- Built Cloud Formation using JSON/YAML, Java Microservices, ruby and python scripts.
- Knowledge on security principles (AWS) using IAM policies and authentication.
- Implementation of CD framework using AWS Code pipeline, Jenkins, Chef, Maven in Linux.
- Built continuous integration/continuous deployment platform using JENKINS, MAVEN, ANT and setting up Chef Infrastructure, bootstrapping nodes, creating, and uploading recipes, node convergence in Chef.
- Implemented container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, worked with Terraform.
- Experience in systems Experienced in creation of java Web Services testing using SOAPUI tool. Validated request and response XML, SOAP and RESTFUL Web service calls related to AWS S3 resources.
- Administration (Install/Configure/Backup/Recovery/Maintain/Support) to RHEL Servers.
- Worked with Confluence for storing official project documentation.
- Migrated on-premise web applications to AWS Cloud environment and held responsibility in weekly deployments.
- Professional Experience on Containerization tool like Docker, Writing Docker files for creating Docker images and containers for different Environments.
- Used Jenkins to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry.
- Developed Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration.
- Integrated GIT with Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Automation of scripts, software builds and deployments using JENKINS.
- Created Jenkins CI pipelines. Experience in Jenkins to automate most of the build related tasks.
- Utilized python Boto 3 to maintain AWS S3 resources.
Tools: Chef, Boto 3, Jenkins, AWS S3, Docker, AWS EC2, JSON, RDS, GIT, CookBooks, CI pipeline, RESTful API, SOAP servies, Cloud Formation Templates, AWS, ELB,
Confidential software engineer
- Troubleshoot Build and Deploy Issues, with little downtime. Develop installer scripts using Ant, Python, Unix for various products to be hosted on Application Servers
- Organize and Co-ordinate Product Releases, work closely with product development, QA, Support.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using, Chef and custom Ruby/Bash.
- Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Chef.
- Implemented and maintained CI and deployment systems using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus Artifactory, Ansible.
- Created data-models for customer data using the Cassandra Query Language
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, and GitHub and AWS
- Deployed Applications into PROD & Pre-Prod environments with WebLogic, JBOSS & Apache Tomcat.
- Developed automation framework for Application Deployments to the cloud environments
- Install, Configure, Administer Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool
- Automate Continuous Build and Deploy Scripts for Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration tool
- Provide stable build environments for product development.
- Used Nagios tool for network monitoring of servers.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
- Member of the Technical Design team Build and Release Module for Development of new products.
Tools: SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Systems Administration, CQL, Cassandra, AnsibleChef, Docker, Ruby Scripts, Nagios, RHEL
Confidential software test engineer
- Supported UI design by writing webpages with java script to make website dynamic.
- Expertise in requirement analysis to design/execute test cases/test suites using Rally, BRS and FRS documentation.
- Used JIRA as defect tracing tool from bug initiation to bug closure.
- Tested database validations from database MongoDB and front-end application.
- Served as contact point to handle test data with Fiserv, Orion, Product Assurance (PA) tool and SOAPUI.
- Perform UAT testing, cross-browser testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing (Team Lead), Smoke Testing and Integration Testing.
- Experience with test automation HP QTP 10/UFT (VB Scripts), Selenium Web Driver (Java Scripts) and Mobile testing (Perfecto, Mobile Appium).
Tools: Manual Testing, STLEC, MongoDB, HP QTP, Selenium, Rally, Perfecto, Mobile Appium, HP QC