- 2.6 years of extensive work experience in implementing DevOPS practices, for developing good quality software and deploying those software’s easily, frequently and reliably.
- Involved in Process improvement, by implementing the Continuous Integration which Reduced the number of conflicts per day and allowed team to detect the conflicts and issues early.
- Experience working in 24/7 business critical environment and adaptable to on - call duties and was available to take up real-time, live-system responsibility.
- Proficient in Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands on experience with scripting and DevOps tools like GIT, MAVEN, Jenkins, chef, Ansible, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Artifactory, NAGIOS and Splunk in traditional environments, as well as cloud environment like AWS, GCP.
- Comprehensive Knowledge on working with Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Self-directed and motivated employee who worked effectively in dynamic environment with Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, Ability to multitask, Passion for technology, Quick learner and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Programming Languages: Java, Python, C.
Database Technologies: MySQL, SQL
Cloud Technologies: AWS, GCP.
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, Nginx.
DevOps tools: Git, GitHub, SVN, Jenkins, Ansible
Virtualization: VMware, Vagrant, Oracle Virtual Box
Containers: Docker, Kubernetes.
Build tool: Maven.
Virtualization tools: VMware, Vagrant
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/8.1,10 Mac OS, Unix.
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Implemented DevOPs approach and achieved success to get the changes before entering into production as quickly as possible while minimizing risks in software quality assurance and compliance.
- Responsible for the Job configuration, Plugin Management, Node configuration, Environment setup, User Management and End-End build and deploy setup in Jenkins.
- Extensively worked with Version Control System GIT and GitHub repositories including branching, merging, and tagging
- Hands on Experience on Jenkins for managing CI/ CD pipelines and integrating with tools like JIRA, GIT, GITHUB, AWS, Ansible, Docker.
- Created user accounts for the Dev, Testing, QA, production teams and added them into different groups and assigned respective roles to each group using AWS IAM.
- Extensively worked with deploying the infrastructure on AWS, utilizing services EC2, IAM, S3, Cloud Watch, VPC, ELB, RDS, EBS, Route 53, ECS, Auto scaling, DynamoDB, Cloud Formation.
- Monitoring test performance using Nagios and setting up Nagios dashboards for monitoring resources.
- Effective knowledge of log management, monitoring, ticket tracking and administration tools like JIRA, GitHub.
- Worked on different operating systems like windows, Redhat, CentOS, Linux.
- Install, configure and support Apache, Nginx on Linux servers.
- Responsible for creating, managing user accounts, security, Backup, disk space, process monitoring in CentOS, Redhat Linux
- Hands on experience creating VMs in minutes using vagrant and Oracle Virtual Box and used them for different purposes
- Assisted in troubleshooting user problems relating to Network Connectivity, and TCP/IP configuration.