- I am a Certified RedHat System Administrator with great experience in hardware and Cyber Space applications.
- My background in web development gives me an inside in fixing and troubleshooting web - based applications.
- Competence in RHEL Deployments, CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE, Debian, Web applications Deployments, website developments, Java Scripting, Java, HTTPS, HTML, CSS, PHP, HTTP, Tomcat, SSL, NTP, NFS, Kickstart, LDAP, Virtualization, ESXI 5 & 6, VMware, V-sphere, Patch Management, Capacity planning, Brake and fix specialist, familiar with AWS, experience with Git, git bash and git hub.
Hardware: Sparc T5120, T5440, T5240.Sparc M3000, M400 HP ProLiant DL 360, 380 G5 and G6. Sun Fire V880, Dell 2950, R710, Android and Apple phones, Laptops and Desktops, Macs.
Operating Systems: Red hat, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server R2 2012, Mac OSX, Capitan, Mountain Lion, IOS, Android.
Confidential, Montgomery Village, MD
- Management of Red Hat Enterprise 5, 6 & 7
- Package Management Using RHEL Satellite Server
- Installation, configuration and administration of Enterprise Linux and Unix Systems
- Build red hat VMs on V-center
- Window builds on V-center
- CentOS builds on V-center
- Use HP server for server builds
- Use AWS Platform to build and manage multiple servers
- Create user using active directory and assigning them to the right OU.
- Editing the Sudoers file
- Adding users, groups, aliases etc.
- Resolve tickets using Jira ticketing system
- Editing configuration file
- LVM configurations
- Troubleshooting issues with respect to network and configuration files
- Software installation using Yum and RPM
- Configuring Apache, NFS, FTP, SMB and Autofs
- DNS configuration.
- Creating Cron jobs
- Implement ACL and TCP Wrappers
- Creating user, group and given permissions on bear metal server (Ubuntu and Red Hat)
- Experience with Net Work configuration.
- Working knowledge of datacenter virtualization using VMWare ESXi on Dell PowerEdge 2950, R710
- Experience in configuration, installation and troubleshooting of Apache Web Server, Tomcat,
- Setting GC rotation, Heap size, and garbage collection for Tomcat
- Bash script
- Editing scripts
- Use Pingdom to monitor external URLs
- Experience Using Zabbix to monitor environment.
- Creating SOPs
- Attained and participate in Capacity planning meetings
- System Turning
Confidential, Germantown, MD
- Ragging and Mounting of Servers
- Install Microsoft Windows Server 2008 on Dell equipment
- Install access points, routers and switches
- Hardware Installation.
- Set up Local Area Network (LAN), network printers and scanners
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity in LAN and wireless networks
- Use Active Directory to create user accounts and email accounts
- Created shared drives and folders and personal drives for users
- Re-image client computers and loaded them with new images and software
- Provided customer service to resolve computer issues
- Updated and documented helpdesk tickets with Remedy ticket system
- Performed computer systems repairs and services
- Resolving software and hardware issues
- Scheduling backup of files
- Performed operating system upgrades
IT Hardware Consultant
- Experience in configuration, installation and troubleshooting of Apache Web Server
- Performed installation and configuration of MYSQL
- Troubleshoot and fix hardware/network issues related to client Computers/Server
- Perform Backup and restore
- Dell, HP, Mac, Surface Pro Hardware repairs
- Installations of proprietary software from source code for client
- Analyse and recommend hardware procurement
- Installations of MacAfee and other anti virus on Linux /windows and Mac based OS.
Sr. Computer Engineer
- Coordinate the Operations Team
- Train and Assigned task to identified competent Tech
- Organised Capacity Planning Meetings
- Build and deployed Linux and windows Servers for client on VMware platform
- Patch Management for both Linux & window Servers
- Help troubleshoot issues on Mac, Windows and Linux work stations for clients
- Hard Ware maintenance
- Cabling, routing and Networking of computers