- I have 20+ years’ experience in integrating and supporting Microsoft technologies and leading teams in enterprise scale projects.
- Working in the biggest consulting companies in the world, technical project leader for the Microsoft infrastructure services department and Senior Microsoft PSS (product support services) Engineer supporting Microsoft leading and evolving products such as Windows Server, Exchange Server with strong specialization in SMS/SCCM server, ISA/TMG server and windows PKI.
- My roles included reviewing, designing and deploying Microsoft based technologies with strong orientation to Messaging, SMS/SCCM and security related Projects. Part of my job included managing a team of technicians and junior consultants that assisted me in large scale projects and writing documents for all of the project life cycles.
- Review, design, migration plans and support) and taking responsibility and accountability for enterprise scale projects from start to finish.
- Also worked as a Microsoft security consultant and checkpoint technical lead for PWC consulting (PriceWaterhouseCoopers) providing security reviews and designs to the biggest banks and organizations in Israel in regards to security best practices in Microsoft products, Checkpoint firewalls and other security issues and edge devices.
- Team management and lead
- System Integration
- System Design
- System Security
- Project Management
- People Management
- System Consultant with broad view of different technologies
- Windows NT/2000/2003/R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Windows Active Directory 2000/2003/R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Office365
- Web Application Proxy
- AADconnect identity synchronization in multiple scenarios
- Clustering 2000/2003/2008/2018 R2/2012/2012R2
- Exchange 5.0/5.5/2000/ 2003/ 2007/2010/2013 /2016/ EOP/Office365
- SMS 1.2/2.0/2003/ SCCM 2007/R2/2012/2012R3
- ISA 2000/2004/2006/ TMG
- MOC 2005/OCS2007/OCS2007R2/Lync 2010/Lync 2013
- Kemp, Citrix and F5 load balancers
- Windows 2000/2003/ 2008/2012/2012 R2/2016/2019 PKI
- Powershell scripting
- Citrix XP
- Cisco Basics
- Checkpoint NG Firewalls
- VMware Products (Esxi, Gsx, p2v, Workstation)
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2012 R2 Hyper - v virtualization
- MS Office 97/2000/XP/ 2003/ 2007/2010/2013 /2016 Pro plus
- MS Project 2003/ 2007/2010/2013
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019
- Lync 2010/SFB 2015
- Public folders migration
- Office 365
- ADFS 3.0/WAP
- AADSYNC AND ADCONNECT
- ALTID/PIV/Modern Authentication
- Communication & presentation skills
Senior Engineer/Technical Architect
- Activities: Designing, implementing, technically leading and supporting migrations of multiple operating Companies from on premises Exchange servers or 365 to Office 365 tenant to tenant cloud migrations.
- Senior Engineer in a Tier 3 team responsible for enterprise architecture, design, implementation and support.
- Working in a complex multi-national (fortune-100), multi-operating-company environment (90.000+ employees)
- Designing and implementing complex office 365 migrations and integrations.
- Designing and implementing a global deployment of Configmgr/SCCM in multi forest multi domain environment with cloud presence.
- Developing an autopilot and Intune deployment strategy for thousands of machines deployment globally.
SME/ Senior consultant/Technical Architect
- Designing, implementing, technically leading and supporting migrations of multiple government agencies from on premises Exchange servers to Office 365 cloud.
- Technologies involved and implemented:
- Currently working on migration to the cloud in FDA, HHS, CMS and CDC.
- Also designing, leading and implementing Other Active directory and Exchange migrations.
Microsoft Solution Architect
- Designed Disaster Recovery Plans and Load Balancing Configurations for multiple Sites.
- Provides technical pre-sale guidance and vision of future technologies and email implementation and solutions for the FDA including Exchange 2013 legal email requirements to upper management and decision makers.
- Support and configuration of all third party appliances surrounding the project including, Cisco iron port, thumbleweed email encryption, Checkpoint Firewalls, TMG/ISA servers array, forefront antivirus, multiple exchange 2003 and 2007 clusters supporting 25,000 users in local and remote locations, Citrix load balancers and riverbed appliances.
- Wrote and reviewed design and migration plans for the migration project, acted as third level support for the environment.
- Lead a team of senior engineers in charge of various perspectives of the project lifecycle (backups, user support, and migration)
- Evaluated different hardware vendors for projects including hardware purchases in various fields and costs estimates.
- Wrote and designed an Exchange 2010 migration for STS.
- Migrated Isa 2006 Array to TMG 2010 Array.
- Designed and implemented RSA secure ID tokens with TMG and secure external connectivity, later migrated to PIV (smart card) access.
- Wrote, designed and lead an Exchange 2010 high availability and migration in FDA.
- Migrated LCS 2005 to Ocs2007 R2 and Lync 2013.
- Provides guidance with SCCM 2007/2012 technically related issues and supporting migration and OSD related tasks from windows XP to windows 7/8/8.1, packaging and disaster recovery for an enterprise environment global environment.
Owner & Senior System Consultant
- In depended consultant for HP and Microsoft practices
- Consulting and integration for the following products and services:
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013 medium, enterprise/hosting scale solutions (700,000-1.5 million)
- Lync OCS/2010/2013 Design and migrations
- Windows server 2012/2012 R2 migrations
- SCCM SMS /2007/2012 design and deployment and migrations
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1 migrations and deployments utilizing MDT
- Exchange 2003 to exchange 2007/2010/2013 high availability solutions.
- Security reviews and risk assessments
- Small business server 2003/2011
- Disaster recovery and site resilience solutions
- Office 365 hybrid and migration from on premises
SME SMS/SCCM 2007
- Acted as technical lead, troubleshooting active directory related issues and client related issues related to SCCM/SMS, lead and wrote global procedures to reduce costs focusing on active directory, group policies, SCCM operating system deployments, patch management and configuration management.
- Lead the design, POC, pilot and actual migration to SCCM 2007 globally and transitioning to global imaging using SCCM 2007 OSD/MDT (15 different hardware models on one Global image)
- Lead disaster recovery design plans based on server 2008 hyper-v cluster.
Senior network engineer and network consultant
- Part of the Microsoft infrastructure consulting team, acted as technology lead and senior consultant, lead projects throughout the product lifecycle.
- Worked as a support engineer for Microsoft PSS (Product Support Services) in Israel supporting Microsoft leading server products such as exchange and windows with specialization in SMS 2003/2.0 windows 2000/2003 PKI and ISA server 2000/2004/2006.
- Lead Migration to windows 2000/2003 in a thousand and hundreds of seat environments.
- Lead projects involving Smart card and PKI projects based on windows 2003 and exchange 2003, single sign on, encryption and signing of emails and secure web access.
- Lead Isa 2000/2004/2006 Deployments and integration with
- Exchange 2000/2003 web sites publishing and PKI integration.
- Lead Migration projects from previous versions to exchange 2000/2003 on thousands of seats on tap projects
- Lead SMS 2.0/2003 projects at medium to enterprise scale
- Environments and various consulting issues, most projects included thousands of seats and some tap projects in the biggest organizations in Israel.
- Lead Windows Clustering 2000/2003 projects, exchange 2000/2003 clustering and basic SQL 7.0/2000 clustering.
- Acted as tech lead on windows 2000 to XP tap deployment, design and customization utilizing Microsoft best practices for deployment using scripts and tools.
- Review and troubleshooting Checkpoint NG.
- Citrix and terminal server projects with NLB and server farms.