Dedicated engineer with a demonstrated history working in the automotive industry. Acquired two Bachelor’s degrees concentrated in biomedical and mechanical engineering from the University of Michigan Dearborn and in pursuit of Master’s degree in Computer Engineering. Highly skilled in Microsoft applications, task management skills, programing, CAD design tools, testing, and test verification & validation. Motivated leader with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong task - management skills.
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent Microsoft Applications Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) and Microsoft Windows.
- Experienced in Assembly, C++, & python.
- Experienced in Ford diagnostic tools, CANsim, Jira, MATLAB, Simulink, Jupyter, CATIA, & AutoCAD.
- Knowledge in infotainment technologies (Bluetooth, Navigation, Voice Recognition, Mobile Apps, Media, etc…).
- Knowledge in Embedded System.
- Knowledge in CAN Bus Protocols.
- Infotainment validation (Bench, Vehicle, etc.) and Black Box testing Techniques.
- Lab Research, Photolithography, Microfluidics, Photonics, and BioMEMS.
- Strong English writing and communicational skills | Fluent in English & Arabic.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
VEV Signoff Engineer
- Worked on Open to Go OTG Enhancements and efficiency of the system.
- Created automated excel sheets for test paperwork, data compliance sheets, and other documentation. (saved time)
- Updated and improved cross - documentations as well as managed and reorganized the team SharePoint site.
- Worked with SE teams on DVPs for cost reduction and DV efficiency
- Worked on DV efficiency and cost saving.
- Lead daily OTG meetings for all tests: test status, test timing, plan, missing samples, sample availability dates, etc.
- Worked with SE and labs for missing seats, seat arrival timing, and test completion timing.
- Supported all milestones and actions for all programs and markets for seat testing.
- Managed test priority per program and test flow to meet program milestone deadlines.
- Managed eFDVS database and OTG system
- Created paperwork for test request and other supporting documents for lab testing.
- Validated and assessed test results per Ford test requirements as well as global regulations (FMVSS, Euro NCAP, China NCAP, etc.).
- Worked with D&Rs and other teams to understand design requirements per seat content and resolved issues.
Confidential, Highland Park, MI
- Tested and compiled troubleshooting guides for all Lincoln electric FAM seat testers.
- Developed test plans, processed, and analyzed D544 FAM seat tester’s performance for first and second row.
- Identified, addressed, and presented solutions for issues, faults, and defects that occur with the seat D544 FAM tester
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Research Assistant (internship)
- Worked on multiple research projects including microfluidic droplet generating devices and gradient generation devices.
- Designed and developed polycarbonate filter membrane-embedded microfluidic devices.
- Embedded electromagnetic components to externally drive a Micro-tesla pump.
- Optimized 3D printing to 50-micron resolution using CATIA and AutoCAD models.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
Software Test Engineer
- Performed software qualification activities for multiple projects on infotainment modules.
- Performed system validation activities (Vehicle and Bench) for projects on multiple infotainment modules.
- Performed Bluetooth Interoperability testing.
- Identified product requirements or performance issues and reported them into the tracking system.
- Recorded and analyzed data with different PC based tools and test instrumentations.
- Created and enhanced test plans, manuals, and reports.
- Worked with Software developers to identify and resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems/cases.
- Worked on automotive bus protocols (CAN) and Ford diagnostic tools.