- Detail - oriented and tech savvy professional with hands-on experience collecting requirements, developing algorithms, programming software, and implementing optimized solutions.
- Proficient in utilizing WPF MVVM programming and PRISM framework; extensive theoretical and practical exposure to object-oriented design principles and methodologies to address complex technical and cybersecurity issues.
- Strong history of designing programs for multiple-platform usage, as well as undertaking numerous DevOps activities using multiple tools.
- Expertise designing distributed systems using Data Distribution Service (DDS) protocol.
- Demonstrated talent to lead application and program releases within time and budgetary limitations, while coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for seamless delivery of operations.
Platforms: IOS, Android, Windows
Tools: Xamarin, C#, Java, C++, Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, MySQL, SQLite, Visual Studio, Xamarin cross platform development, Eclipse, Amazon Web services, WPF, WCF
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Spearhead full-scope software engineering functions, including design and development of Xamarin forms application to work on Windows, IOS, and Android.
- Devise external communication protocols for new medical devices to be added to existing platform using expertise in different protocols, including Data Distribution Service (DDS), and HTTP.
- Develop WPF MVVM application using PRISM framework, to be used for servicing electro-surgical medical devices.
- Administer overall DevOps activities for project using Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket and Artifacotry, as well designing and implementing cyber-security updates including, code obfuscation and securing existing protocols.
- Undertake efficient liaison with onshore and offshore development and support teams for timely project completion.
- Undertook design of Xamarin forms application and integration of new device support and new features to existing WPF application.
- Received 100% customer satisfaction rating for project, consistently.
- Released 2 versions of application within time and budgetary constraints.
- Facilitated acquisition of extension for project continuously on million-dollar contract.
- Handled design of device external communication protocols for medical devices using thorough expertise.
Confidential, Boulder/Kochi, CO
Senior Software Engineer
- Created and prototyped multiple solutions for next-generation direct connected IoT devices using AWS IoT and ThingWorx IoT, as well as streamlined solutions for Xamarin cross-platform application (Windows-IOS).
- Utilized SQL/SQLLite for database management, updates, and retrieval.
- Collected, analyzed, and modeled design inputs, and subsequently transform into high quality stakeholder and system requirements.
- Generated deliverables to provide quality support IEC 62304, ISO14971, ISO13485, and Part 11 compliance requirements.
- Led software-level FMEA's, as well as driving risk management and mitigation activities.
- Prototyped and demonstrated multiple solutions for direct connected (IoT) next-generation devices and demonstrated to the customer stakeholders.
- Released 6 versions of application within time.
- Received multiple s and commendations from Wipro for repeatedly exceptional performance.
Senior Software Engineer
- Steered overall application design for IOS and Windows, as well as participating in business-functionality reviews and use-case analysis.
- Released one version of the application within time constraints.