- Over 6+ years of professional experience as software professional industry comprising of delivery management, design, development, deployment and Cloud implementation with thorough knowledge in AWS (AmazonWebServices), Azure, Hybrid Cloud, VMware virtualization/ Windows, and related technologies.
- Extensive experience in Implementing Organization Cloud Engineer strategy based on Amazon Web Services. Mange all AWS services by using CLI (commandline interface).
- Experience in Providing Development and supportof CI / CD pipelines and release processesusing Azure DevOps ( VSTS ).
- As a certified AWS Cloud Architect with vast experience in architecting and strategizing solutions for migrating applications to AWS platform.
- As an AWS Architect with knowledge of Architecture and AWS services like S3 bucket, EC2, API gateway, lambda functions, Security Group, IAM, Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Cloud Front, SES etc.
- Experienced in AZURE DevOps , tools for automation using TERRAFORM to deploy AWS VPC and On - premises VM deployment.
- Promoted AWSServerless Computing aspect and written LAMBDA functions using Java, Python and MYSQL database.
- Utilized Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB Services, EBS volumes; to set alarm for Notification or Automated actions, and to monitor logs for better understanding and operation of the system.
- Ability to Maintain High availability infrastructure in AWS and to process Requests like Creation of Servers.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services): EC2, VPC, IAM, S3, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Glacier, RDS Configuration, Route 53, SNS, SQS and Elastic Cache.
- Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through SHELL/BASH scripting. Possess working knowledge with Python to automate software configuration.
- Created and configured elastic load balancers and auto scaling groups to distribute the traffic and to have a cost efficient, fault tolerant and highly available environment.
- Built continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD) using tools/frameworks like Jenkins.
- Created S3buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application.
- Configured S3buckets with various life cycle policies to archive the infrequently accessed data to storage classes based on requirement.
- Used IAM for creating roles, users, and groups to provide additional security to AWS account and its resources.
- Provision and configure AWS services via the dashboard, CloudFormation templates, terraform and CLI console.
- Experienced in creating RDS instances to serve data through servers for responding to requests.
- Created snapshots and also images to store launch configurations of the EC2 instances. Good knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) methodologies.
- Managed and automated all aspects of our AWS infrastructure (compute, storage, network, permissions and cost) using configuration management tools like Ansible, Cloud Formation and shell scripts. Experience with AWS API Gateway and Rest APIs.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks for automating the process of provisioning custom Docker containers using AWSEC2 machines as hosts.
FUSION MIDDLEWARE: WebLogic Server, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPM, BAM, WebSphere, Web Center Content, Web Center Portal, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Forms and Reports, Identity and Access Management(IDAM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Single Sign-on, Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), OFSAA, INFOGIX.
AWS Cloud Architecting: VPC Design, Route 53, Instance Launching, Auto scaling, Server less configuration using Lambda services, IAM configuration.
Enterprise Performance Management: Hyperion Financial Management, Planning, Essbase, FDM.
LDAP DIRECTORIES: Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Oracle Unified Directory (OUD).
APPLICATIONS: BI Applications.
BACKOFFICE SOFTWARE: Database (Oracle), RAC Database 10g/11g, Webserver (HTTP, Apache), Reverse Proxy, Application Server (WebLogic, Oracle Application Server).
OPERATING SYSTEMS: UNIX (IBM AIX POWE R 6x 7x) RHEL, Microsoft Windows Enterprise Edition, LINUX
Confidential, Saint Louis Park, MN
Sr. Devops Engineer
- Developed and supported the software Release Management and procedures.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories and the access control strategies.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day GIT support for different projects.
- Implemented & Maintained the Branching and Build/Release strategies utilizing GIT source code management.
- Taken off Chef to all servers and utilized the chef node database to drive host configuration, DNS zones, monitoring, and backups.
- Created procedures to unify, streamline and automate application improvement and deployment techniques with LINUX container technology utilizing Docker.
- Supported Linux /Solaris servers in production / stage / development environment.
- Implemented Chef for software deployments like managing and configuring Chef Master Server, updating and creating modules and pushing them to the Chef clients.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life.
- Configuring a local Docker hub for storing Docker images internally and using the Docker registry.
- Worked on Administration, maintenance and support of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Servers.
- Used Ant and Maven as a build tools on java projects for the development of build Artifacts on the source code.
- Created Terraform modules to create instances in AWS & automated process of creation of resources in AWS using Terraform.
- Maintained the interfaces and secure connections between Jenkins and CI/CD tools. Configured jobs and pipelines using Jenkins.
- Manage deployment automation using Puppet, Collective, Custom Puppet Modules and Ruby.
- Worked with Custom AMI's, created AMI tags and modified AMI permissions.
- DNS and load balancing experience on Route53.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 auto scaling groups.
- Integration of Automated Build with Deployment Pipeline. Currently installed Chef Server and clients to pick up the Build from Jenkins repository and deploy in target environments (Integration, QA, and Production).
- Configuring the Docker Containers and Creating Docker files for different Environment.
- Migrated different projects from TFS to GIT and SVN to GIT.
- Lead and assisted with the scoping, sequencing, planning, and creating GIT environments.
- Developed procedures to unify, streamline and automate application development and deployment procedures with Linux Container technology using Docker.
- Involved in Implementing Workflows, components, screens and Notification schemes in Jira projects setup.
- Deployed the java applications into Apache Tomcat Application Servers.
- Experience in writing Maven pom.xml and Ant build.xml for build scripts.
- Executed user administration and maintenance tasks including creating users and groups.
- Utilized WAR and JAR files for deployment of enterprise apps.
- Aided with management of AWS storage infrastructure systems.
- Worked as a system administrator for the build and deployments process on the enterprise servers.
- Build Artifacts are deployed into Tomcat instances which were integrated using shell scripts.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Prepared Junit test cases and executed server configurations.
Environment: AWS, Jenkins, Chef, JIRA, JFrog Artifactory, Hadoop Clusters, Linux/Unix, Windows Splunk, Nagios, GIT, Shell scripts, bash, ANT, Maven, Kubernetes, Terraform, Apache Tomcat, Java, J2EE, Docker, Open shift.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Solutions Consultant
- Performed the Agile transition and DevOps implementation road-map.
- Extensively used Software as a Service platform setup and migration.
- Experience in End to End DevOps platform setup.
- Worked on Performance bench-marking and capacity scaling of existing platform.
- Involved in delivery platform expansion on Hybridcloudsetup.
- Experience in automation of CI/CT/CD processes in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies.Leading the RFPs for end to end customer engagement.
- Partners and sub-contractor engagement, OEM management for end to end solution orchestration.Migrating password policies with E-Directory and OUD.
- Troubleshoot migration issues and provide solution based on the requirement and SOW.
- Providing solutions for user password synchronization from Novell E-Directory to OUD using OIAM. Integrate OIM with OUD for final phase of approach as solution.
- Experience inpreparation of bid artifacts and shaping to overall bid package.
- Involved in preparation of formal response and bid submission on Public Sector / Government bid submissions.
- Provided partners and sub-contractor engagement, OEMmanagement, Prime Bidder / SI partner management.
- Worked on hardware dimensioning & Data Center architecture design.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Experience in (VPC), Network ACLs, Security Groups and route tables across Amazon Web Services.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3buckets and Utilized S3bucket and designed policies to move the content to Glacier's.
- Configuration and administration of Load Balancers, Route53, Network and Auto scaling for high availability. Supported 500+ AWS Cloud instance's and familiar with Amazon CLI management. Setup of Virtual Private Cloud.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline as code using Jenkins 20 & kubernetes, and Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins 2.0
- Integrated GitHub web hooks into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Implemented Disaster recovery solutions for components/services in AWS - RDS (MySQL), S3, route53 records.
- Involved in migrating the application from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to Platform as a Service (PaaS) by converting existing solution to Windows Azure Worker Role and then Configuring ARM VM Networking, Private Static IP Address and Public IP address .
- Trouble-shoot Continuous integration and automated deployment and management using Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Automating the Google cloud platform Infrastructure using GCP Cloud Deployment Manager
- Deployed container services through AZURE Dev Ops by creating CI/CD pipeline and pull the container images from ACR (AZURE Container Registry).
- Initiated Microservices application through Docker and Kubernetes cluster formation for scalability of the application, and creation of Docker images, upload/download in and out from the DockerHub. Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud watch.
- Developed automation scripts using Power shell for Release Management and Build Automation with AZURE DEVOPS (VSTS) by supporting multiple hosts and VMs for Azure cloud deployments .
- Worked with development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Implementing automated tasks through crontab, resolving tickets according to the priority basis.
Environment: Virtual Private Cloud(VPC), Jenkins, MAVEN, GitHub, Apache, Cloud watch, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud, S3, Load Balancers, Route53