- Proffesional Salesforce Developer/Admin around 7 years of experience in Salesforce CRM platform including.Comprehensive knowledge of platform development,Administration, enterprise architecture, agile metdologies, cloud services and web - based applications.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Lightning, and support experience with Salesforce platform.
- Experience in Salesforce Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, data utilities, Analytics, sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Support Administration.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Integration Methodologies, different API, Trigger framework, Recursive Triggers, VF Remoting, Asynchronous Framework & options.
- Experience customizing standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Good Experience on Salesforce Lightning. Experience in third party integration with ERP (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Worked on lighning components, Event registration, handlers and Apex classes for performing logic in the actions.
- Used Member status for events which allows to track and report the people for Event attendance. For example Invited, registered, attended .
- Hands on experience in writing queries using SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Creating Custom Apps, Custom fields, Profiles, Applying Sharing Rules, Handling Page Layouts, Search Layouts, and Related List and defining Field Dependencies, custom buttons, Validation Rules, workflows, Process builders and approval processes.
- Created and updated users, reports, and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility, while integrating Apex (applications) to Salesforce accounts such as Conga Merge and Outlook.
- Extensive experience with various Salesforce deployment methodologies including Change sets,CI/CD, Force.com Plug-in environment, Ant Migration tool kit and Eclipse.
- Experienced working on multiple sandbox and production environments.
- Expertise in maintaining the functional areas of Data Management, Campaigns, Leads, Forecasting Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC standard data structures and familiarity with Force.com Explorer, Data loader and Import Wizard.
- Recommended, designed and implemented a Marketing process in Salesforce to automate communications between Sales and marketing, associate campaign influence on opportunities for ROI reporting, and to provide real time status on campaign members.
- Analyzed current processes and made recommendations for automated notifications to Sales Reps when maintenance renewals are due and when outstanding invoices need attention, standardized sales reports, installed and trained users in Cirrus Insight to track Sales appointments for call reports.
- Knowledge on salesforce DX to manage and develop apps on the Lightning Platform.
- Good understanding of salesforce Governor limits experience in overcoming limitations in Apex, Triggers, SOQL and Batch classes.
- Good knowledge and experience on sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud, marketing cloud & Commerce cloud.
- Configuration experience with salesforce community cloud.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, App-Exchange Packages & Custom Applications, Salesforce.com Service Cloud expertise.
- Extracted the data from salesforce.com application into the external databases like SQL, DB2 for generating large data reports.
- Used Github and Jenkins for code migrations.
- Good Knowledge on Heroku deployment process.
- Good with Configure Price Quote(CPQ) product and pricing. Understand configuration settings as they relate to business requirements.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, deployment and maintenance of standalone, Multi-tier, web-based and portals based object oriented enterprise applications.
- Analyzed Sales, Marketing & Customer Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
Salesforce: Salesforce CRM, Lightning Application, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages/Components, Service Cloud, Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow and Approvals, Reports and Dashboards.
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Change Sets, Force.com Import Wizard, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Vlocity
Integrating Tools: Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Data Export, Mass Delete, Jitterbit
Languages: Apex, Java, C, C++, SQL, SOQL, SOSL.
J2EE Technologies: JAVA 1.X, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Struts1.2/2.0, Tiles, Spring, EJB, Web Services.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JSP WSDL, SOAP API, REST API
Databases: SQL Server, SSIS, My SQL, Oracle, DB2
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System , Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the lightning component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used refined global search in Lightning by developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Built Lightning Component Tab for Salesforce1 Navigation and Custom Applications in Lightning Experience.
- Worked with organization wide defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing rules and munual sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Cretaed tracking registration and attendance which is crucial for understanding campaign ROI.
- Customized the page layouts to fit the needs for effectively using Salesforce campaigns for existing events.
- Packaged and deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using eclipse and changesets.
- Created and maintained various email templates for use in Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules, and Auto Response in Sales Cloud.
- Experienced in enabling business process automation working with sales cloud and service cloud.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, and Knowledge Base & Entitlements.
- Salesforce.com configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com migration tool and Web Services API.
- Worked on REST/SOAP web services to integrate salesforce with third party systems.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, SOAP, REST,Github, Jira
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce. com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created Visualforce pages with fields, buttons and using various components to invoke methods.
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Involved in data mapping and data Integration from JD Edwards ERP to Salesforce.com.
- Installed Pervasive Data Integrator from the AppExchange for two-way integration with a JD Edwards ERP system.
- Integrated community cloud with third part systems.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Installed Instant Service Chat and Email from the AppExchange to let agents click to create cases from Chat and EMAIL. I have worked Service cloud in using Salesforce CTI adaptors.
- Worked with CTI toolkit to build adapters that integrates salesforce with other third party systems. Developed custom search functionality for accounts and contacts using SOSL.
- Worked with commerce cloud eCommerce applications with regards to catalog, shopping cart, merchandising, payment handling and content management.
- Analyzed new web requirements and enhancements for eCommerce platform to deliver new functionality, improve design and facilitate user experience.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Sales Force users as per requirements.
- Deployed Envox's Phone Link, a computer telephony integration solution from the AppExchange that adds screen pop and click-to-dial capabilities to Salesforce CRM.
- Used force.com IDE for developing custom applications.
- Wrote Test Plan and Test Case . Involved directly with Test Team and did bug fixing using Clear Quest .
- Created Managed Package using Eclipse. Migrated from sandbox to production using FORCE.IDE
ENVIRONMENT: APEX, Web services, SOSL, SOQL, Informatica, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, XML, Java Servlets, Visual Force Pages, Workflows, S-controls, Commerce cloud, sales cloud,CTI.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on various standard Objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact, Opportunities, Products and contracts that helps the company to maintain their information and make sales of the product.
- Created many of Roles and Profiles for the organization, which helps them in maintaining the Security for different individuals who are working in the organization.
- Developed Validation Rules for the Custom Objects and Approvals for some fields.
- Implemented field level Security, Profile, and audit trail setup.
- Customized several Formula fields, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Triggers, Apex classes,Process builders.
- Created several Validation Rules, Custom buttons, and links on custom and standard objects.
- Create many of the custom controllers and custom Buttons which are used in the salesforce Visualforce pages.
- Developed APEX class, Controller class and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created the many of the Reports and Dashboards, which helps the sales team in marketing their product.
- Created Visual Force pages and Components used repeatedly in Visual Force pages to reduce the case of overabundance whenever needed.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, and Knowledge Base & Entitlements.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created Visual force pages in page layout of the custom objects, which helps us to describe the details of some of the standard objects, which are used in project.
- Scheduled Apex Batch jobs for processing large records.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed, and sent to an external entity.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Worked on Data Loader, which helps us to perform CURD operation with the help of CSV files.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for customers and clients.
- Used Sandbox migrated the code and deploying inbound and outbound change sets instance after testing.
- Collaborated with GitHub to access and share data from database.
- Implemented the salesforce.com applications using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Created Custom dashboards displaying data used in research through which process is observed and verified.
- Integrated the WebServices for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.
- Performed a software build using a build system like Apache Maven or Gradle, executed a shell script using Jenkins.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Visual force, Apex Language, Triggers, Tableau, Agile, SOQL, Service cloud, Change Set, Standard and custom controllers, Data Loader, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Work Flow-Approval, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web-service (REST and SOAP).
- Interacted with Business users for analysis, requirements gathering and development.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls, Territory implementation, shared settings.
- Developed various Apex classes, Apex Triggers, and Controller classes for various needs in the application.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Formula fields, validation rules.
- Designed and deployed Validation rules, Approval Processes, Custom tabs, and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created various Roles, Profiles, and Page Layouts and Configured the permissions based on the hierarchy requirements of the organization.
- Responsible for setting up Filed Level Security.
- Designed Visual Force pages to add more flexibility and a rich look.
- Configured Sharing settings to specify the level of access the users must each other's data.
- Created various Workflow rules, Process builders and defined email alerts, related tasks, and field updates.
- Implemented Data Loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual force (Pages, Components and controllers), Agile, SOQL, Change Set, Data Loader, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Work Flow-Approval, Custom objects, Ajax, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web-service, Sharing Rules.