Experienced and successful Cloud\Systems Administrator focused on providing quality technical support and customer service. Possess 11 years of experience and diverse knowledge in Cloud design and administration. Effective at adhering to a corporate vision and executing a strategic plan to achieve it.
- Amazon Web Services (US Standard, GOVCloud), Service Now Orchestration, AWS Marketplace, Cloudcheckr
- Vsphere and Citrix administration
- Service Now, Zendesk, Jira
- Trello, Microsoft Teams, Github
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- MIM/FIM Administration
- MFA Administration - RSA, Safenet, AWS
- Microsoft Office
- Exchange 2007/2010
- Enterprise Server
Cloud/Systems Administrator/ Cloud Cost Analyst
- EC2 Administration Windows and Linux Instances.
- S3 Bucket Administration
- AWS Security Administration via IAM with MFA and Security Groups
- Elastic load balancer configuration
- Maintain Best Practices for AWS environment
- Provide detailed Billing and Reports with use of third party tools and AWS Marketplace
- System Administration duties to include Active Directory, Print Management, Exchange 2010 and Office 365 administration, Group Policy Organization, Patch Management via SCCM 2012
- MFA administration support via RSA, Safenet and AWS
- Remote Administration support via Citrix
- Mobile Device Management via Microsoft InTune
- Responsible for DR/Backup administration to include design, deployment documentation and maintenance utilizing NetBackup 7.1 and 7.6, Commvault 11.0, 28Right Snapshot software, AWS Storage Gateway and S3 configuration and maintenance
- Utilize Cloud Management Tools Invoicing, Best Practices and Security Compliance Checks
- Perform weekly forecasting for Cloud Spending
- Perform Price Requesting for Cloud Infrastructure
- Deployment of AWS environment to include 250+ EC2 Windows and Linux instances
- Maintained hybrid AWS and on - premise datacenters
- Designed, deployed and Implemented DR/Backup for hybrid AWS and on-premise datacenter
- Deployed Cloud Backup System utilizing S3 Buckets and eliminating physical tape backup rotation.
- Upgrade and patch management for RSA appliances and SPH (Seed Provisioning Helper) server
- Routine backups for RSA appliances and tokens
- Execute RSA Token distribution via bulk admin push or key fob
- Maintaining working knowledge of Linux, Microsoft Server 2003, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2007 and Confidential Enterprise Manager in support of the RSA TFA environment
- Spearheaded the resolution of over 2000 RSA end-user issues within a month.
- Executed process improvement strategy that reduced RSA Tier 2 Help Desk calls by 90%.
Customer Support Technician
- Analyzed and addressed problems that effected Confidential devices, email accounts, user accounts, or service provider (voice/data) services at the end-user or enterprise level.
- Worked closely with Systems Engineers to ensure systems incidents are properly recorded, and resolutions are provided to the user community in a timely manner.
- Worked with Systems Engineers to test, deploy, and support custom engineered Confidential Mobile Data applications, ensure their availability and that they meet customer requirements.
- Provided support for Exchange problems, working across two domains on Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007.
- Supported over 30,000 users and 42,000 desktops through remote administration and locally.
- Facilitated the deployment of 18,000+ Confidential devices in a 15-week timeframe in 60 locations nationwide.
- Participated in implementation of first Confidential deployment for agency
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Performed and supervised systems administration tasks and customer support for 22 Windows NT/2000 servers and 3000+ Windows XP Users.
- Performed desk side, telephone and remote desktop support utilizing Microsoft Terminal Service and Tivoli remote desktop.
- Maintained detailed backup strategies for over 20 network servers utilizing Backup Exec 9.0 and 10d software.
- Maintained Service queue of 50 ticket or less
- Provided administrative services for Network Systems Administrators. Prepared cable correspondences for foreign travel and assisted with travel procedures for Systems Administrator contractors.
- Performed daily office duties (faxing, filing, supplies, copying and FedEx/mail). Created, maintained and prepared distribution documents in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Developed and implemented procedural manual for contract Project Management Assistant.