- I am a dedicated individual with an excellent work ethics. Highly motivated and focus driven with a robust experience in the administration, configuration and management of Linux and UNIX hardware and software for developers, operations and customer support departments.
- I am seeking an opportunity to work with an organization that encourages innovation, flexibility and offers a great working environment that enables growth and personal development.
UNIX and LINUX System Administrator
Confidential, Greenbelt, Maryland
- Support of various applications on SUN Solaris and RED HAT Linux.
- Administration, Installation and Maintenance of Servers like JBoss, WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic.
- Installation and Maintenance of SQL Servers like MySQL and ORACLE.
- Enterprise Server administration of Sun Solaris and Linux.
- Installation of Apache/Web logic on Solaris and Linux
- Routine configuration of SWAP.
- Monitoring and Administration of Sun Solaris and Red Hat Linux Servers
- Management of backups of data stored on multiple Servers.
- Installation and Configuration of Apache Cassandra 3.0 on RHEL - Based System
- Debugging traffic flows from Linux Based systems
- Hardware and OS Driver Troubleshooting for Linux Based System
- Configuration of AWS EC2 Servers
- Configuration of AWS load Balancers
- Configuration of AWS VPCs
- Configuration of Red hat enterprise Linux to use Active Directory for Authentication
Confidential, BALTIMORE, MD
- Monitored Servers applications.
- Ensured efficient performance of systems and applications.
- Server and storage management, configuration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Upgraded and Maintain Firmware on IBM p5/p6 Servers and Sun Sparc Servers.
- Responsible for User accounts, System Security and Change Management.
- Adept with the use of virtualization platforms like VMWare, XEN, KVM.
- Set up and Maintained NFS/iSCSI, NetApp and Oracle appliances.
- Diagnosed system hardware and software programs using advanced root-cause analysis
- Installation and Configuration of Linux based OS.
- Set up and maintain Net Screen-Security Manager
- Automation of Administration tasks through scripting.
- Installed Data recovery backup systems and applications.
Information Technology maintenance officer
Confidential, WASHINGTON DC
- Installation, Troubleshooting and Repair of hardware, software and system drivers
- Installation, Configuration and Integration of Apache LDAP and Apache directory Server on RHEL/6.
- Responsible for the day to day activities to include user support and system administration tasks.
- Provision of help-desk and watch desk support during critical situations.
- Installation and Configuration of LDAP servers to authenticate between Linux, Apple and Windows environment.
- Managed and monitored user and group user access privileges and security.
- Ability to multitask and work with little supervision.
- Proficiency in system administration and coordination.
- Ability to perform under pressure with verifiable results.
- Team player
- Attention to details and willingness to follow procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.