Results oriented IT Professional with extensive experience in engineering, implementing, improving, and supporting the business requirements and strategies of customers. Utilizes knowledge of the business industry and remains current on emerging technology, contributing to the success of the organization.
- Active Directory Qfiniti/Witness
- Genesys Framework Project /Vendor Management
- MS SQL/MS Office Cisco/VMware/Virtual Box
- Network Testing/Evaluation Cloud Technology
- Avaya Call Routing Programming/Design Software Integration/Engineering
- Windows Server Implementation/Management Excellent Problem - solving Abilities
- Genesys Call Routing Strategies Excellent Diagnostic Skills
HARDWARE: Northern Telecom, Confidential & Confidential Paradyne, Dataphone, Codex, Racal Milgo, Infinet, CISCO, 3COM, Confidential & Confidential - 6800 NMS, Unisys, Unix, Data Switch, Geotel Server (Load Balancing), PBX, Siemens Hicom 300 E, PhoneMail, Lucent G3R, Witness, Avaya CMS, Rolm 9751/40, Avaya S8700, Octel Aria 250 Voice Messaging, Avaya EC500, Avaya G700 IP Server, Cisco Linksys Broadband Router Polycom, Dialogic JCT (120, 240, 360, 480), AI-Logics NGX2400, SAN, NAS, DAS, RAID, HP, IBM.
SOFTWARE: Netview, NPDA, Novell 4.11, Netware, Arcserve 6.0, Groupwise, Windows Server 2003-2016, NT 4.0, Genesys 7.x, 8.x Framework, Genesys CC Pulse, GAX, Genesys Agent Desktop, WDE(IWS) and WWE, Genesys Multimedia, Genesys PureCloud, Web Sevices, Genesys Routing IRD, Genesys Voice Platform, Genesys Outbound Dialer, Genesys SIP Server, Tserver, Qfiniti 3.x, 10, CTI Manager, Recorder 4.2 SP1, MSSQL 2005-2017, SQL Server Reporting Services, HP- OpenView, HP Optivity, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, MS-Office, MS-Project, Lotus SmartSuite, Lotus Sametime, VBasic, Visio, Siemens LC-Win, EMML, Siemens 9006, Business View Composer/Observer, Avaya Expert Agent Selection (EAS), Cisco IOS, Cisco ICM, Cisco CallManager(CUCM), CTI, TSAPI, CMAPI, MCC, RightFax, Frame Relay, SONET, ATM, TCP/IP, SIP, MPLS, NAT, MGCP, H.323, RTP, NetBios, VoIP, IVR, VPN, Vitural Hold Technology, Avaya Communications Manager, CentreVu Supervisor (CMS), Avaya IP Agent / IP-Softphone, Avaya Call Management System, Wireless-802.11G, Wireless-802.11B. AES, Dialogic v5.x, v6.x, Smartworks v3.5, v3.8, WireShark, QMessenger, Active Directory, VMWare, Oracle VM- VirtualBox, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, SMS, LotusNotes, IIS.
Confidential, Akron, OH
Telecom/Network Systems Engineer
- Planned and evaluated complex existing Avaya, Genesys and Cisco telecom/data network systems, and recommended resources required to maintain and/or expand recording/data service levels.
- Provided highly skilled technical direction in; providing installation, planning, engineering, and architecture, of Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016, Cisco and Genesys voice and data recording peripherals for Confidential & Confidential supported, IBM Global Contact Centers.
- Consulted with contact center customers, to help implement a suitable voice/data recording solution that will be engineered to address their specific business needs.
- Designed and implemented various telecommunications technologies to integrate with the customer's premise equipment.
- Built and supported multiple Qfiniti Call Recording, Genesys CTI Routing, Windows servers that are engineered to merge voice and data, in efforts to provide quantifiable call data that managers will use to manage their contact centers call flow and labor force; helping to meet the needs of the business.
- Established compatibility with third party software products, such as Genesys Framework, MS SQL, while developing programs, processes, and procedures for modification and integration into the customer's premise equipment.
- Worked across internal and external organizations in efforts to address and resolve any technical issues that may occur Confidential the business location.
- Monitored, maintained, and administered assigned software solutions line of business (non-SAP), including upgrades, program temporary fixes and daily troubleshooting.
- Managed and maintained a good working relationship with external software providers/vendors for the diagnosis and resolution of software, database, and hardware issues, to ensure a high level of business continuity when collaborating on projects and service issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following Telecom and Server technologies: Qfiniti, Genesys Framework 7X, 8.x, Genesys CC Pulse, GAX, Genesys Agent Desktop, WDE(IWS) and WWE, Genesys Multimedia, Genesys PureCloud, Web Services, Genesys Routing, Genesys Voice- Platform, Genesys Outbound Dialer, Genesys SIP Server Avaya Definity, Avaya AES, Cisco ICM, Cisco CallManager(CUCM), VOIP, Hicom 300, Hipath, and IPC Turrent. Installed and configured Windows Server 2000 - 2016, MSSQL Server and SQL Reporting Services 2000 - 2017, IIS.
- Diagnosed and resolved all telecom/software related issues and applied solutions to increase telecom/software efficiency.
- Tested and changed control activities for new and revised technology solutions. Supported rollout of new applications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Field Systems Engineer
- Provided highly skilled technical direction in; providing installation, planning, engineering, and architecture, of voice and data recording peripherals for customer contact centers worldwide.
- Designed and implemented viable telecommunications technologies to integrate with the customer's premise equipment to address the customer's specific business requirements.
- Engineered and implemented multiple Qfiniti Call recording, CTI, and Database servers Confidential customer locations, in efforts to provide quantifiable call data that managers used to manage their contact centers call flow and labor force; helping to meet their business needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following Telecom/Server technologies: Genesys Framework 7X, 8.x, Avaya Definity, Avaya AES, Cisco ICM, VOIP, Nortel CS1000, Nortel DMS, and IPC Turrent. Installed and configured Windows Server 2003, 2008, SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services 2000-2008, IIS.
- Established compatibility with third party software products, such as GenesysFramework, MS SQL, while developing programs, processes, and procedures for modification and integration into the customer's premise equipment. Managed outside vendors; working across internal and external organizations in efforts to mitigate and resolve any technical issues Confidential the business location.
- Engineered and implemented complex Call Recording and Call Monitoring applications across multiple platforms.
- Diagnosed and troubleshot all telecom/software related issues and applied solutions to increase telecom/software efficiency.
- Implemented and documented new Call Recording, Call Monitoring standards to enhance Call Center core business services.
- Trained junior members of IT team regarding network connectivity and troubleshooting of voice circuits.
- Provided documentation to customer help desk on start-up, shut down and first level troubleshooting of processes to help desk staff.
- Coordinated with customer and systems partners to finalize designs and confirm business requirements. 80% Travel.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Planned and evaluated complex existing telecom, network, pbx, and cabling systems, and made recommendations for resources and equipment required to maintain or upgrade current architecture to align with business strategies.
- Provided highly skilled technical assistance in network planning, engineering, and architecture.
- Developed technical standards and interface applications.
- Identified and evaluates new products.
- Provided resolution to network problems.
- Met with vendors to identify and purchase hardware and software.
- Designed, engineered, and implemented network solutions to meet customer business requirements.
- Traveled 30% of time to Parker locations throughout North America, accessing network environment of facilities after acquisition.
- Maintained continuity between US and European telecom networks.
- Managed projects that rebuild voice/data infrastructure of new acquisitions or existing Parker facilities, including structured cabling.
- Managed Vendors and support personnel.
- Performed bill reviews of telecom services for Parker's North American facilities.
- Managed and reviewed Video Conferencing and Cellular solutions; while locating costs savings for all Parker facilities.