- Over 8+ years of IT experience with above 5 years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
- Experienced in Configuration, Customization and Support of SFDC as per the customer requirements.
- Experienced in SFDC Configuration & Maintenance activities that include User Management, Role hierarchies, Permission Sets, Security, Profiles and Sharing rules.
- Expertise knowledge on Administration Setup, Apex, Visual Force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Demonstrated experience in all common configuration tasks in Sales and Service Cloud.
- Experience in moving code from lower Sandboxes to Production environments and addressing issues related to Functionality, Integration, and Deployment.
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Picklist, Role Based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Workflow Approval, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages.
- Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment.
- Experience with Data Manipulation, Cleaning, and de - Duplication.
- Worked extensively on Data Migration from other applications to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Strong in SFDC Functional areas - Accounts and Sales.
- Expertise in diverse facets of business analysis including Requirement gathering, Project Management, Change Management, Release Management and ConfigurationManagement.
- Administration experience on CRM Applications like DataExports&Imports, Application Support, SecurityAdministration and Maintenance.
- Strong background in SDLC concepts, iterative software development and expertise in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experienced in reviewing and documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Experienced in working in a cross functional environment with various business groups, IT and end users to identify, document, and communicate business processes.
- Experienced in documenting test cases, test plans and facilitating User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Highly motivated team player with good Organizational, Analytical, Presentation Skills and Leadership Qualities.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Component and Controllers.
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Excel Connector and AJAX Toolkit, JIRA, Workflow Rule
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows 2000/XP Pro/ Vista
Office Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, Web Services, HTML, Java Script, Application Server.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Good experience in modeling salesforce objects using relationships like Lookup, Master-Detail and Junction object
- Good experience in Integrating Salesforce.com with other internal/external applications using SOAP and REST based web services.
- Extensive implementation in customization/configuration tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Search layouts, Validation rules, Email Templates, Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, SSO and Network settings.
- Strong implementation experience in managing data security using OWD, sharing rules, apex managed sharing rules.
- Written Apex batch and Scheduled classes to process large volume of data on a periodic basis.
- Strong Knowledge integrating AppExchange managed and unmanaged applications with salesforce.
- Worked on Managed packaged in salesforce.
- Configured Connected App to Integrate Salesforce.com with two External JAVA Applications to capture Accounts,
- Contacts and Leads (Web-to-Lead implementation) using REST API.
- Implemented Standard Controllers by creating Force.com sites for form processing, record identifiers to implement automatic record retrieval and display/update a record’s data, bind input fields to new records, display warning and error messages, place command buttons and create custom messages.
- Jenkins for the deployments and part of the Production Support Team.
- Triaging the issues and solving the defects post deployment.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing and was part of QA team for deployment sign off.
- Provided code review to other team members as part of code review process
Environment: GIT Hub, Jenkins, Postman, Apex, HTML, CSS, Eclipse IDE, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook), MYSQL Workbench 6.3 CE, SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform (Enterprise Edition), Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Workflows, Approval Processes, Lead Management, Duplicate Management, Email, HTTP Client, Eclipse Force.com IDE, REST API.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Actively participated in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements.
- Handled a group of team who has successfully delivered time to time tasks.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application.
- Responsible for helping to capture business requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, Data quality issues, Business transformation rules, mapping source to target.
- Involved Performing administrative tasks such as customizing Formulafields for calculation , validationrules , creating customreports and dashboards to track the usage for productivity and performance, managing CRM content.
- Creating workflow rules and defining related tasks, time triggered tasks , email alerts , business logic.
- Creating email templates , approval processes , approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Expert in designing and implementing sharing and security models at object, field, record level for various users at various levels of organization.
- Worked on Force.com Explorer for querying Salesforce database using SOQL and SOSLqueries and DataLoader for datamigration , insert, update, and bulk import or export of data.
- Strong development experience with Apex Language by implementing ApexClasses.
- Extension Classes to support Visualforcepages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and ApexTriggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented StandardControllers by creating Force . com sites for form processing, record identifiers to implement automatic record retrieval and display/update a record’s data, bind input fields to new records, display warning and error messages, place command buttons and create custom messages.
- Configured Connected App to Integrate Salesforce.com with two External JAVA Applications to capture Accounts, Contacts and Leads (Web-to-Lead implementation) using REST API.
- Worked in the enhancement of file Intake process which includes several batch processes to parse files, create discrepancies, create cases and the timely cleanup of database.
- Debug Apexscripts using DebugLogs and System LogConsole to catch Exceptions.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing of the Mappings, and also was involved in the Integration Testing and UAT Environment.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment : Data Loader, Apex, HTML, CSS, Eclipse IDE, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook),MYSQL Workbench 6.3 CE, SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform (Enterprise Edition), Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Workflows, Approval Processes, Lead Management, Duplicate Management, Email, HTTP Client, Eclipse Force.com IDE, REST API.
Confidential - Virginia
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Admin in the organization.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Custom tabs, Components, Roles,Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Worked on Validation Rules , Workflows and Approval Processes , Page Layouts , Sharing rules, Profiles, Creating Roles .
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Designed and developed Visual Force pages based on the business requirements.
- Defined Lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked on Web services and XML Parsing and mapping the XML string into the object entities.
- Integrated the Rest Web Services API for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com .
- Developed various Apex classes , Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design,Migration and Integration.
- Involved in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production
- Worked on different portals like Self Service Portal , Partner Portal and Customer Portal.
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and deleting, exporting data.
- Load/Manage the data using Apex Data Loader and excel Connector .
- Using Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard for migrating records to sources and loaded data into Call Center application and for cleaning of data.
Confidential - Ohio
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from requirements Gathering and Design.
- Defined, and deployed the Custom objects , Custom tabs , Entity-Relationship datamode l, validation rules , Workflow Rules,actions, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, custom Components, Visual Workflows (flows), Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created Junction Objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Implemented Email-to-Case , Web-to-Lead , and Web-to-Case according to the functional requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting REST,SOAP and other schema errors from external WSDL files.
- Integrated the third party web services using callouts by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files to display in the pages of salesforce.com and developed own Web Services.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some particular events.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used various sandboxes for developing, testing and migrated the code to the production after UAT testing .
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to an external entity.
Confidential - Youngstown, OH
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, opportunities, cases, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Windows XP.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs
- Worked on multiple projects for the Genesys Sales operations team to migrate from existing quoting and contracting systems to Salesforce - New pricing initiative, Contract Life Cycle Management , Opportunity to Cash optimization.
- Worked with the sales operations team, product management team and other stakeholders to capture requirements.
- Conducted requirement discovery workshops to understand user goals and communicate Salesforce technical capabilities and limitations.
- Created business and functional requirement documents.
- Created various custom reports for standard objects as well as custom objects as per customer requirements.
- Worked with the product master team (MML) on integration requirements and automation of data flow between MML and Salesforce
- Organized a daily standup call and worked with the development team to review and resolve design issues and get required clarifications from business team.
- Worked with major stakeholders to gather requirements and technical design discussions on SFDC implementation for Contract Life Cycle Management System.
- Presenting weekly sprint demos to business on the new Quoting tool and document and communicate changes back to development team to ensure that all the requirements are met.
- Testing custom account merge tool in Salesforce to ensure proper functionality and working with the developers to resolve issues.
- Responsible to track, document and communicate the requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Preparing test plan and test cases and coordinating UAT.
- Active participation in Salesforce support/training for end users.
Environment : Apex Data Loader, SOSL, SOQL, MS Excel, Work Bench, Visual Force Pages, Sandbox, Service Cloud, HTML, App Exchange and Salesforce Chatter, MS Visio, HP ALM, JIRA
Salesforce Administrator & BA
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, and Campaign.
- Created various Custom objects, Tabs, Workflows, Reports, Apex triggers and validation rules for the application.
- Created Email templates in Text, HTML and Visual Force necessary for the application.
- Analyzed and Created Custom Profiles as required for the business needs and implemented Object level, Field level and Record level security
- Developed workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations within Salesforce.com
- Facilitated and led group discussions to elicit requirements in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions by communicating with documented business requirement document working prototype and work flow diagrams.
- Deployed, configured and supported the prototype application for its demo /UAT for various line of business from various cities, prepared deck for UAT & gathered feedback and followed up with further updates on the prototype and related documents.
- Primarily involved in developing use case document for the application , traceability matrix, system requirement specification (SRS) and presentations for proposed solutions
- Defined various Validation rules to validate the data in the application.
- Customized Page Layouts for Salesforce.com Standard and Custom objects.
- Created custom report types and generated report using the report types.
- Good experience in Salesforce.com Configuration of roles, profiles, user accounts, implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Experience in working with Development team for solving the gaps in Business requirements.
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and exporting data
- Experienced working with data migration using Salesforce data loader from legacy system
- Supported and enhanced existing Force.com based applications
- Involved in the product testing and training for customer service team
- Implemented Salesforce Chatter for internal users to share the deal information and status updated on various activities
Environment: Apex Data Loader, SOSL, SOQL, MS Excel, Work Bench, Visual Force Pages, Sandbox, Service Cloud, HTML, DML, RNT, App Exchange and Salesforce Chatter, MS Visio, HP ALM, JIRA