- Seasoned, proven innovation Architect\Engineer, with management and leadership experience with large - scale Confidential One projects in International markets.
- In-depth experience establishing best practices, process and guidelines for selecting, developing, and implementing information systems within enterprise.
- Acute knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, and systems engineering.
- Working with architectural concepts of Information Technology Infrastructure Library, Open Group Architecture Framework, and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Excellence in communication, presentation at C level to engineer discourse.
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3-5
- VMware ESX Server 2.5 through 5.5
- Virtual Center Server 2.0 through 5.0
- VMware DRS, HA vSphere, VCAC, VCOPs, etc. -L-3
- Cisco UCSD L-1
- Microsoft Enterprise Technologies Suite
- AWSA Technical Professional
- AWS Business Professional
- AWS TCO and Cloud Economics
- ITIL Foundations
- Six Sigma White Belt Green belt)
- CISSP - Testing
- EA3 Architecture
- CIO Governance
- CIO Strategy
- CIO Enterprise Architecture
- Dale Carnegie Course
Senior Architect Engineer Lead
- Consultant for sAFE Agile implementation.-
- Evaluation of all incoming Cloud and On-Prem projects for viability and implementation.
- Design and implementation of Marketing and Warehouse Management Solutions an Designs. Successfully created and lead process design of new sAFE group for Agile implementation. Eight POC\POV’s’s for Automation and Systems consolidation management ( Morpheus, ICP, VMware, Accenture, …)
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
- Successfully designed, project-managed and implemented a first time offshore group of 300 users Support desk in a third party partner in Delhi India coordinating diverse teams from Compliance, Networking, Service desk, HR and all IT groups: finished under budget and weeks ahead of schedule.
- Created project process planning documentation system for Architecture which was subsequently adopted by all IT, built on a combination of ADLC and ITIL\TOGAF. Performed design analysis across company and collected enterprise architecture performance metrics to assure continuous improvement.
- Conducted evolution planning for systems and technologies and maintained application life cycle inventory as regard integration and transformation for acquisitions and mergers.
- Architected the Point of Sale design for Confidential retail stores.
- Preparatory analysis and strategy for planned integration into Avaya merger involving all projects across platforms, applications, and LOB's. Work with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives, DevOPs transition in Operations.
- Outline current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across IS to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
- Analyze business and technology challenges, assess costs, and suggest solutions.
- Design and execute proofs-of-concept for critical enterprise capabilities, including building business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures.
Confidential, Boston MA
- Assessment, Design, Direction of Cloud Operations Group as well as responsible for creation of Governance Framework, Architectural, Security blueprints, applied patterns and capability mapping for long term and short-term strategy outlines for C-Suite IT and Business model alignment planning and Compliance documentation.
- Innovation and collaboration with Engineering and Development for new light weight products. Translated business requirements into systems qualities and repeatable design strategies and patterns, such as adaptability, scalability, availability, and reusability. allowing for DevOps and Agile\LEAN development.
- Design and direction for transformation from legacy to Cloud Native - (Containers/Object Storage) in a Hybrid Multivendor Environment.
- Created and Architected a Docker Container Environment with Object Oriented storage. Cut business costs by 46%.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior Cloud Architect
- Collaborated with key stakeholders and internal teams to define enterprise architecture principles, standards and guidelines, and blueprints for creation and transition to Cloud Creation and design for translation to brokerage and gateway solutions.
- Evaluation and adoption Oracle\IBM sharded International solutions distributed data technologies, HP\Dell HCIS platforms. Nexus systems.
- Principle on International Cloud Governance; Integration and Implementation developed through ITIL collaboration synthesis.
- Oversaw a $6 million lab, used for development, testing, and POC’s, POX and Big Data development netting the company $24 million a year in growth and cost avoidance.
- International Integration Lead for the Southern Hemisphere
- Worked in Architecture to devise, design and refine current Cloud\Virtualization efforts.
- Educated and advised three separate senior management groups and trained teams to understand Cloud.
- Cost savings of over $125 million per year achieved through influencing management direction.
- Responsible for design of Confidential virtual systems, platform modifications and designs, including all of LatAm and So. African program, process and platform networks.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
VCP- VMware Specialist
- Supported the remediation and conversion program for Confidential, working as a consultant for HP
- Responsibilities include troubleshooting and managing seven Virtual Data Centers.
Confidential, Simi Valley, CA
Network Virtualization Engineer
- Successfully introduced and spearheaded virtualization initiative to a Confidential One company.
- Developed and implemented three separate VMWare ESX environments with 2.5.3 and 3.0.1. Defined and wrote technical policy, procedure and documentation for project integration and transition from Client server to Virtual first.
- Successfully consolidated and migrated of 2000 server conversions for migration in an overall effort to introduce 2000 VM’s by Q4 2008. Realized savings of $24 Million, first year savings. Largest VM deployment on the west coast. Currently it is running Bank of America.