- Over 15 years (hands - on) experience in information technologies and telecommunication industry, as a Infrastructure architect / System/ Network /Telecom solution engineer, project manager, designer, administrator, developer, hand-on technology guru to resolve complicate problems; Architect, develop, implement and manage the solutions, passion of innovation, Strong vision for technologies trend, roadmap, enterprise IT Infrastructure strategy and planning.
- Guru in the Real-time communication (RTC), Unified Communications (UC), collaboration, instant messaging system, telephony (enterprise voice), call center UC solution, audio/video conferencing solutions; especially for large scale and high availability Unified communications deployment for Skype for Business-SfB/Lync/Microsoft Teams direct routing integration, Cisco UC solution, Avaya UC, Genesys PureCloud, UC cloud, UCaaS, Guru knowledge in all aspects (from inside to outside, front end to back end and every ends), Unified Communications, migration or hybrid solutions with legacy or new PBX system such as Avaya/Cisco etc. SIP VoIP, SMM (SIP massaging manipulation), LADP routing, WebRTC, cloud base telephone solution, SIP trunk .
- Guru in designing, architect, implement, administer Telephony system (TDM/VoIP) and Call center (contact center) systems (Avaya/ Nortel PBX ), Cisco Unified Communications Manager CUCM; IVR/VRU/IPIVR designing, ICM routing, Cisco ISR, CUBE, call center virtual hold, contact center CTI integration, toll free (1-800) routing, E-911 solution, Database (DB2, SQL, Oracle) integration, XML, VoiceXML, CTI programming, call flow designing, ACD skill based routing, Call Recording/ monitoring systems, Predictive Dialer, Workforce Management and CRM Call center integration. build up system operation standard, operation run book, vendor management
- Expert in Microsoft Office 365 deployment, Unified messaging integration with Microsoft Exchange server 2010/2013/2016/2019 and Office 365. Microsoft Exchange online migration or hybrid environments; virtualization Infrastructure (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX/ESXi/Sphere, etc.), deploy and support Microsoft client/server architecture, Active Directory, ADFS, PowerShell scripting, deployment automation.
- Cloud computing expert in cloud computing Include Office 365/Azure, AWS, GCP. Server/clients virtualization Infrastructure environments (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX/ESXi/Sphere VDI, etc.), SAN/NAS Storage architecture, data center build up and migration, risk management, disaster recovery, private or public cloud infrastructure and E-commerce solution
- Enterprises IT security expert, from wide range IT security concerns and challenges from the cloud to private network LAN /WAN, VPN, firewall, intruder prevention and detection, PKI CA structure, servers/desktops security for enterprises, SSO/MFA.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP network Topology and network infrastructure (LAN/WAN), network applications, IoT, IP routing and switching; Software defined network solutions (SDN). Cisco expert in cisco network routing and switching (Cisco IOS/Nexus OS) devices, QoS, and network security. Guru in network real-time protocol, SIP stack, codec structure and transcoding (G. 711/729/723/722 , Opus etc.),
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 2012/2008 R2/Windows 7/XP/NT), UNIX/Linux, Microsoft 2008 R2/2012 based servers (SQL Sever, Exchange, SCCM etc.) System management tools (SMS, HP OpenView, Unicentre, Tivoli, SNMP etc.)
Favorite application Software and languages: Microsoft office 2013/2010/2003 (Access, PowerPoint, word, Outlook, FrontPage), Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Lync 2013/2010/OCS 2007 R2, Crystal Report. Adobe PDF, Macromedia Dreamweaver /Flash/Fireworks Visual Basic, C++, FoxPro, Java, HTML, XML, VXML, WML ActiveX.
Customer Relationship Management system (CRM): Remedy (ARS), SupportMagic, and Baan
Telecommunication systems: VOIP/PSTN-TDM Switches, VoIP Confidential (session border controller) and SBG (security border gateway ) products (such as Sonus SBCs and ACME SBCs), Cisco CallManger, Unity, Asterisk etc .open sourced soft switch, ICM routing software, Telephone exchanging/switching system: Lucent 5ESS, Nortel DMS (CO switches)(certified), Avaya G3/Nortel Succession 1000/2100, Nortel Meridian Option 11/61c/81c PBX,, Siemens Hicom 390 series products (certified),. Ericsson 110/150A. Telecom standard and protocols SS7, Audiocodes gateway, Dialogic, UC (Unified Communications)/UM (Unified Messaging) product: Microsoft Lync OCS, Polycom/LG/Nortel voice/video CPE devices.
Call center system: Avaya/Nortel/Aspect/Genesys, Cisco ICM, ICM Enterprise/express, EIC etc.
Favored technologies: GSM/WCDMA/LTE, UMA, VOIP, SIP, Open Source Linux OS, Android etc.
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
Unified Communication Infrastructure Architect
- Administer all company Unified Communication Infrastructure include networking, real-time voice/video system, virtualized Confidential and cloud direct SIP trunk routing
- Migrated all worldwide Confidential real-time communication UC system into unified SIP trunk and cloud base platform
- Intergraded all kinds telephony and Unified Communication platform Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco UC and Shoretel (from multiple companies acquisitions and merges)
- Support and manage Confidential huge call volume 24x7 Call Center system cross the globe.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Infrastructure Architect /Infrastructure administrator
- Administer the enterprise communication Infrastructure (data and voice), messaging and data/voice network Infrastructure, global IT network infrastructure, SD-WAN, MPLS, mobile network wireless brand band enterprise network
- Migrating/managing on-promise (email/messaging system) to hybrid cloud Microsoft office 365, Lync 2013/Skype for Business deployment.
- Reconstructed all the company’s data/voice network Infrastructure global footprint and 24x7x365 reliability, redundancy and DR system
- Converted all company’s all sites’ Avaya based Phone system/call center system from the coast to coast and to the Ocean Islands to Microsoft Lync/Skype for business based enterprise voice Unified communications solution, deployed multiple-sites, multiple-branch redundancy Lync/SfB, SIP VOIP trunk and Confidential internetwork solution.
- Implemented Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business servers based Call center system to replace Avaya phone and Call center system, covered area from Caribbean islands, US coast to coast and to Hawaii and Guam islands.
- Manage and administer telephony system, Avaya PBX, calls center, Confidential integration with Lync 2013/OCS/Avaya, calls center technologies.
- Manage enterprises IT security system, built up and manage VPN, firewalls, PKI system, enterprises Single Sign on authentication
Confidential, Fort Worth, Texas
- Built the cloud computing solution for the service provider to provide Hi-def video/audio; tele-presents and video conferencing solutions.
- Build solution B2B video conferencing Exchange Bridge; provide high quality video virtual video room solution.
- Designing B2B video interoperable solution communications to connect Microsoft Lync and Cisco UC CUCM, Skype etc.
- Microsoft Lync 2010 server full services roll out with 10,000 users’ capacity, in two data centers operation mode, vitalization installation.
- Exchange server 2010 migration from Exchange 2007 server.
- Deployed Microsoft OCS 2007 R2/Lync solution for telephony, IM and video/audio conferencing
- Integrated Cisco CallManger system with Lync solution
Confidential, Fort Worth, Texas
Sr. Telecom Analyst and Architect
- Leaded to deploy pilot Unified Communications solution, Microsoft OCS R2/Lync system (to replace bankrupted and outdated Nortel Telephony system) and audio/video conferencing to integrate enterprise AD, secured VOIP Confidential, centralized phone service, presents, Instant messaging, real-time collaboration.
- Created “Virtual workforce Call Center” project, using centralized virtual center VoIP engine to replace TDM based Aspect with ICM routing engine to convert to centralized Genesys IP Call Centers solution, designed and programmed call flow, routing strategy, 3 to 4 million dollars expected annual cost saving.
- Leaded and deployed Call Center Home based worker program, moved hundreds call center agents to work in home, through hybrid TDM/VOIP solution.
- Managed Confidential all telecom/network and call center applications and related Microsoft SMS windows desktop deployment.
- As Subject Matter Expert (SME) for telephony system and Call center system integration.
- Supported wide range call centers (HR services, Customer relations, Reservation) operation and IVR/CTI change support
- As final integration support (tier 3) to provide final solution for issues related network, telephony, call center operation and integration.
Telecom Architect/IVR and ICM developer
- Developed telecommunication (voice/data) structure for Confidential Wealth management service automatic trading (IVR) and call center service, designed cost saving and more efficient routing strategy by removing existed highly cost Bell cloud NIVR/NACD pre and post-routing structure.
- Designed complicated Cisco ICM pre-routing / post-routing strategy, and ICM routing scripting, integration with InterVioce IVR and Aspect ACD.
- IVR/CTI development with VoiceXML and J2EE with SQL and DB2 database.
- Setup test strategy to perform DIT and UAT test from system migration.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed Southeast Asian Account, specific for damaging control in troubled Thailand account.
- Managed worldwide R&D workforce to fix IPDSLAM deployment issue and billing collection.
- Repaired technical issues and contract partner’s relationship
Center Technology Architect
- Architected and designed 13 Confidential national wide call centers to retire Nortel MAX call center system to networked Call center system, integrate cross platform ACDs, call recoding system, workforce management, CTI integration, and trunk side VOIP implementation. Integrated multi-vendors platform into Nortel Networked Symposium environments.
- Developed VOIP/POTS softswitch, real-time billing/IVR system software to use multiple protocols VOIP gateway (SIP, H.323) for worldwide prepaid billing management system. The product were counted 60% calling card market
- VOIP toll free routing service for call center oversea outsourcing companies (IBM and TD) to link to India/Philippine.
- As consultant, working for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. Implemented and tested CTI /IVR call center automation system, voice recognition system to work with IBM DIRECT TALK, ViaVoice, Genesys, ASPECT switches.
- Designed and delivered ININ I-3 Call Center System for Prudential Insurance
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Science Technologist /Consultant
- As Science Technologist consultant, in Confidential wireless strategy planning department, scheduled wireless 2G system conversion, to 2.5 G and eventually to 3G (3rd generation) - broadband wireless data/voice communication evolution path, Wireless platform conversion from overlay GSM on original TDMA system, and add-on GRPS/EDGE services and UMTS (WCDMA) evolution.
- Evaluated vendor's proposals and system/handset equipments... advised special GSM/GPRS technical issues and solutions overlay TDMA in customers service support documents and marketing, also involved data/voice traffic planning, analyzing and forecasting.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Microsoft Technology Architect
- Consultant, for Confidential, provided consulting service in e-commerce and on-line trading. Site e-commerce servers, web enabled Call center system integration, e-commerce internet security system, Integrated online trading system with call center (contact center) system (Genesys)
- As deregulation and Ontario Hydro network system split project Analyzed Ontario hydro's telecommunication system (voice network), Nortel Meridian options 81c, Edify, and CTI interface specification. Defined and specified technical requirements for the redesigned demerged Business Service Center (BSC)'s CRM solution. Re-defined data/voice network architecture...
- Provided cost-effective call center solution, which saved one-third budget. Rolled out Windows NT application, integrated with Oracle and MS SQL database server with Telephony system, unified messaging Voice mail system, Voice over IP (VoIP). Provided call center internet/intranet integration.
- Deployed new generation Windows NT data/voice CT server platform- Interactive Intelligence EIC -I3 based Call Center system, managed transition and .
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SupportMagic, Remedy with new call center system.
- Designed calls routing control flows Designed Call processing flow for customer service center.
- Built-up selection criteria for screening vendors and developed and released RFP.