- To achieve meaningful employment with a company as a System Administrator and to address and solve company technical needs, by applying my system administration experience and accomplishing deadline driven projects.
- Accomplished and Goal - Orientated
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical support abilities
- Experienced in Rollouts and Operating System Imaging
- Excels in developing and motivating highly focused teams
- Productivity Improvement
- Operational Leadership
- Windows 95 - Windows 7
- Windows Server R2
- ViewWise Document Management Implementer
- GFI LanSurveyor
- Unitrends Backup Solutions
- Axcient Backup Solutions
- Symantec Backup Exec Suite
- MS Office
- Citrix Xenserver, Xendesktop, Xenapp
- Symantec Antivirus
- Symantec System Recovery
- Symantec Ghost Suite
- Altiris imaging suite
- Terminal Services
- Windows Deployment Services (Server 2008 R2)
- ERD Commander (Tool)
Confidential, Harvey, Illinois
Sr. Exchange Engineer / Sr. Active Directory Engineer
- Performed daily tasks and upkeep on Messaging system.
- Responsible to upkeep on current Microsoft environment
- Managed daily backups and tested monthly granular restores
- Implemented SCCM for localized asset management and some package deployment
Confidential, Merrillville, Indiana
Systems Engineer / Security Consultant
- Performs hardware, software and network upgrades for various clients throughout the region.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining system security and configurations of multiple servers within environments that have specific needs.
- Implemented an A.D. environment with 700 users and 4 Exchange servers for a municipality.
- Implemented and maintained a network of 24 physical servers with proprietary software running.
- Designed and Implemented a Disaster Recovery solution with a Hot Site to replicate 28 servers for a municipality.
- Designed and Implemented Kavisa/Citrix deployment with Server 2008 R2 for a school with 783 client machines.
- Designed and implemented a server consolidation project with 27 physical servers down to 14 physical using VMware and server 2008 r2. Additionally a disaster recovery solution was implemented using Marathon technologies Everun products.
- Implemented Network Surveillance cameras with static IP addresses and specific needs for retention.
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan layout for type of Servers and peripheral equipment modifications to existing systems.
- Designed and implemented a wireless network using Cisco Aironet W.A.P’s and a Cisco wireless controller for a municipal Police station.
- Designed and implemented a wireless network for a municipality with free public access and a secure network using HP Procurve technologies.
- Performed internal network security audits and outside port scans on webservers for HIPAA compliancy.
- Performed E-Discovery on networks for potential litigation
- Worked in environments with Doctor’s, Attorney’s, Judges, Municipalities, etc.
- Designed and implemented an imaging solution using Altiris Deployment Solutions v 7.1 from Symantec to an environment with approximately 500 machines and had 50 different golden images.
- Designed and implemented various NAS and SAN solutions using multiple vendors (i.e. HP Storageworks, Buffalo, Dell, Confidential, Storvault, etc)