- Over 11 years of IT experience in Configuration Management, Development, Build and Release, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps Methodologies, cloud methodologies
- Expert in Analysis, Designing, Development of Java/J2ee applications.
- Expertise in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle as a Developer/Build and Release Engineer in automation of builds, deployment and release of code from one environment to other environment.
- Automation Engineer working on automating all activities of an existing build team
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Comprehensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery and DevOps Operations for Agile projects.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Proficient level of experience on DevOps essential tools like Ansible, Docker, Subversion (SVN), GIT, Jenkins, Maven.
- Experienced in Branching, Merging, Tagging, and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT and Subversion(SVN) on Linux platforms and Involved in the Branching Strategy, thereby creating different branches in the existing workflow process using revision control tool GIT.
- Experience working with version control systems like Subversion, GIT and used Source code management tools GitHub, Bitbucket including command line applications.
- Experience in writing Ansible Modules to automate repetitive tasks, deploying critical applications, managing the changes in instances and managing multiple nodes
- Expertise in Working with servers such as Apache TOMCAT, Tomee, Jetty, JBoss and databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in configuring Ansible and written Ansible playbooks to manage Environments, configuration files, packages. Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible Playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Rundeck and Jenkins to deploy code into different servers.
- Extensively used Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Looper, Concord for end - to-end automation of various build and deployments by Integrating Jenkins with Git, Maven, SonarQube and Nexus to automatically pull the code from source code repository, build it, perform code quality analysis and save the artifacts in Nexus Repository.
- Experience in creating Docker Containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker Containers from scratch and Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build.
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Nagios, JIRA, and Service now for change management, automating the tasks and bug tracking. Maintaining document on confluence and experience on 3-Tier and N-Tier Environment.
- Experience in releasing applications using Agile and Scrum Methodologies and Working in agile development teams to deliver an end to end continuous integration and continuous deployment product in an open source environment.
- Experience in designing, configuring and deploying solutions on Windows Azure for a multitude of applications
Version Control Tools: Git, Github, Gitlab, SVN
Operating systems: Unix, LINUX and Windows XP/ 7/ 8/10, RHEL, CENT OS & hands on all virtual box operating systems.
Build Tools: MAVEN
Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins
Configuration Management tools: Ansible
Containerization Tools: Docker
Cloud Technologies: Azure
Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, REMEDY
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Spotlight
Repository Managers: Nexus
Application servers/Middleware: Apache Tomcat, Tomee, Jetty, JBOSS
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Informix
Programming/Scripting languages: Shell, Java/J2ee, OAF, Struts, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, JSF, Oracle, yml, groovy
Web technologies Servlet: JDBC, JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- As part of DevOps team, my role includes release management, Environment Management, deployments, Continuous integration, continuous deployment, Incident management, version management.
- Building CI pipelines in Jenkins while also fully scripting the creation and provisioning of Jenkins and Implementing Continuous Integration and delivery process.
- Designed DevOps workflow for multiple applications by orchestrating Test, Build, Release and Deploy phases through various CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible Cloud formation tools.
- Created inventory and configured the ansible files for parallel deployment in Ansible for automating the Continuous delivery process.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Used Docker for container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing director structures and managing containers in Docker registry.
- Involved in the maintenance of source code in GIT. Branching, merging of codes on GIT for Developers, QA and Testing.
- Used Maven Dependency Management system to deploy the snapshots and release versions of code to the Nexus repository. Created site for the application using the Maven site.
- Working experience on chef in Production environment over 85 applications. Working on version control system like GIT Stash.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for Automating Builds and Deployments through integration of Git into Jenkins to automate the code check-out thus providing an automation solution.
- Used Junit for the unit testing of the application.
- Managed Release issues and risks, escalating to the appropriate levels as needed. Managed multiple environments for various phases of code promotion.
- Created Instances in Apache Tomcat, Spring boot and Jetty application server in Test and Production environments.
- Configured LoadBalancer for all server applications
- Involved in deployment of applications on Web Servers link Apache and Application Servers such as Tomcat, JBoss
- Administered Jenkins continuous integration server installation and configuration to automate application packaging and deployments
- Used various plug-ins to extend the base functionality of Jenkins to deploy, integrate tests and display reports.
- Configured s for Load Balancer as well as Application Servers
- Worked with various scripting languages like Shell, Java
Technologies: GIT, Jenkins, Shell, Ansible, Docker, Looper, Concord, containerization, Tomcat, Tomee, Jetty, Spring boot.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Provide enhancement and maintenance to Wal-Mart Transportation Applications.
- Discuss with users for understand issues and provide resolution as part of enhancements.
- Analyze issues with the architect team and estimate the effort required for each task.
- Co-ordinate changes with development teams.
- Work estimation and proper resource utilization.
- Providing solutions for improving the clients business and processes.
- Transfer the knowledge to offshore team and implement changes.
- Ensuring that the team has the required technical expertise to execute the project. This involves the identification of key technical areas related to the project and conducting sessions to plug any gaps.
- Clarifying the issues of the team members and helping them in the proper execution of the project.
- Answering the technical queries, driving the product initiatives and metric collection and analysis.
- Reviewing work products and deploying the application in the test environment and initiating the process of user acceptance testing. It includes fixing of bugs and technical errors that may come up during this phase.
- Supporting the system components during system testing, integration testing and during promotion of these components to production environment.
- Regular interaction with the Support teams, Client managers, Database administrators, Network Administrators, Application Users to ensure smooth running of the applications
Confidential, Cincinnati OH
Associate Enterprise Solution Specialist
- Onsite OAF/Web Confidential team Lead responsible for tracking the issues, resolution and code move.
- Managing a team of 16 members tracking the different OAF and web projects (Issue Fixes and Enhancements).
- Analyze and fix the defects quickly and deliver the code at the earliest also help the team members to do the same.
- Technical Lead role involving assignment of work to team, point of communication for onsite, participating in conference calls and reporting of project deliverables based on time-frame.
- Coordinate with the Oracle team for resolving issues in seeded Application.
- Imparting domain and technical knowledge to the new entrants and also fellow team members.
- Provide solution analysis and estimate for enhancement projects which come as adhoc requests from businesses.
- Review of technical documents.
- Responsible to perform the analysis for various changes, perform impact analysis to find out the systems/programs that could be potentially affected by proposed change(s), coding, and testing and implementation activities.
- Coordinating business testing once the code fix is done.
- Prototyping based on SRS.
- Database design and Hibernate Pojo creation.
- Software coding based on requirement.
- Trying new implementations in JSF
- Preparing Unit Test cases. new people based on project need
- Requirement Analysis
- Preparation of Technical design, Coding.
- Hibernate implementation.
- Software Coding.
- Unit Test case preparation
- Feasibility Study of the Requirements.
- Prototyping and coding.
- Prepared Unit Test cases.
- Software Coding.
- Unit Test case preparation