MS SQL SERVER (2 years), Azure (5 years), Docker, Nexus, Jenkins, Powershell, Azure CLI linux, Azure Big Data Tools/Services
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud (GCP)
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, database design, Azure Tables, DocumentDB, DynamoDB
Microsoft Technologies: Azure, Azure Stack, MySQL, Rights Management, SharePoint, Datalake, Data warehouse, Databricks, Power BI, Machine Learning, Data factory
Languages: Azure CLI Linux, PowerShell, Google Shell
Methodologies/Frameworks: Agile, Scrum
Infrastructure: High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Clustering, Virtualization, Load Balancing, Networking
Template Deployment/Automation: Docker, Nexus, Jenkins, Ansible(novice)
Azure Solutions Architect
- Featured Solutions Architect for implementing a hybrid cloud environment using Azure and Azure Stack and migrating existing workloads to the cloud. Also used Azure AI and machine learning to predict to scalable outcomes and possible scenarios across realm of directories and workloads.
- Served as a strong advocate to management in adapting Azure cloud data solutions such as data lake analytic, data factory, Azure databricks, Azure Kafka with HDinsight, Power BI, and Machine learning.
- Designed the strategy for migrating on - premises computing (virtual machines, database) and storage (file shares) resources to Azure and Azure Stack and worked with the infrastructure engineers to implement the solution.
- Applied Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and used Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for defining and provisioning resources reliably and consistently across different environments.
- Incorporated security into the overall architecture using security best practices and the security features in Azure including Network Security Groups, Network Segmentation, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), and Data Security
- Supports Design data structures, Azure data catalog, Databricks, Notebook, Azure data Factory, Data lack, Blob storage, HD insight, Data Warehouse, create and administer instance, assign users, revoke privileges.
- Connect Azure data stores, remote databases, remote devices. Administer identity and access control for all others.
- Extensive experience using PowerShell to manage Azure and Azure Stack environments.
Azure Solutions Architect/Administrator
- Featured developer & administrator for implementing Digital Rights Management on premises using Active Directory Rights Management and, in the cloud, using Office 365 and Azure RMS. Implemented an on - premises solution using Microsoft Active Directory Right Management Services (AD RMS) and a cloud implementation using Office 365, Azure RMS, ADFS, and Azure AD Connect.
- Provide architectural support for a large SharePoint infrastructure with several farms.
- Created a PowerShell library to help with automatic deployments and general administrative tasks related to SharePoint, Azure Rights Management Service (RMS), and Windows.
Azure Active Directory Administrator
- Provided on - site and remote support for end users desktop support
- Deployed and monitored large amounts of Virtual Machines/Apps configured with multiple availability sets (High Availability)
- Managing user subscriptions, access, admins, and resources.
- Managing user identities
- SaaS application configuring/monitoring
IT Service Help Desk
- Software troubleshooting
- Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required
- Processing software s and hardware s by coordinating user setups, installations, and upgrades
- Provide training to end users
Technical Help Desk Support Internship
- Provided technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Installed, modified, and repaired computer hardware and software. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.