- Microsoft Office Suite 2013/2016 Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems Troubleshooting
- Subnetting Problem Solving Communication
- PowerShell Cloud Services Office 365
Confidential, Reston, VA
System Administrator - Cloud Messaging
- Create, delete, distribute and oversee including maintain user, shared mailboxes, Security groups, Distribution groups plus e-mail databases, also Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Licenses, via Exchange also Active Directory.
- Email Security Appliance servers, Mail Relay monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain Microsoft Exchange along with Office 365 environment for multiple sites and cloud services.
- Administer legal hold as well as eDiscovery backup of user mailbox via Office365 mailbox content search, PST download, upload and storage.
- Service Now ticketing system.
- Regulate IVR (Interactive Voice Response ),VOIP (Voice Over IP) phone mailbox/Security groups.
Confidential, Vienna, Virginia
Service Technician Specialist
- Wrote also updated support documentation for knowledge base, Standard Operating Procedures and training staff.
- Instituted required, custom, and printer software; coordinating with contractors as well as end users.
- Installed, tested new image coupled with software for Desktop Engineering on several different models of laptops / desktops.
- Coordinate, maintain customer rapport with Network, Server, IVR(Interactive Voice Response ), Security, end users, Desktop Engineering and Cloud Messaging to help troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Document network equipment and cables; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), with Remedy and HEAT ticketing systems.
Confidential, Lanham, Maryland
- Provide direct support to Federal agencies for large scale replacements of over 3000 PC’s and laptops.
- Perform initial startup, image installations on new desktop / laptop personal computers. Install monitors, keyboards and peripherals to include migrating of users’ data, printers and other configuration settings.
- Responsible for service from build and test to delivery and installation. This includes administrative duties of adding computers to Active Directory domain, installing required software applications, testing completed systems and staging systems for delivery or installation at the customer’s desk using software similar to Norton Ghost.
- Maintained high completion rate of PC and laptop computers to be documented, configured, delivered and setup at designated work sites throughout the agencies within the Department of Labor.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Replenishment Associate, Special Projects
- Unload Truck and replenish stock floor.
- Clean and maintain loading dock area.
- Fix and maintain Computers and registers.
- General Maintenance.
Confidential, Newport News, VA
- Install auto lubrication systems on a wide range of on and off-road vehicles, including firetrucks, other specialty vehicles and industrial equipment.
- Use schematics diagrams, drawings, and blueprints
- Troubleshoot, repair auto lubrication systems
- Perform basic welding