Confidential, San Jose, Ca
- Consulting Engineer responsible for Voice Services to Cisco Customers in North America, Pacific Regions.
- I work along side a team of Cisco and Customer Engineers to solve complex Voice and Data issues.
- I write Engneer Work Orders to sustain customers networks, Upgrade Call Managers, Unity Connection, UCCX, NICE, Meeting Place, enterprise systems.
- Upgraded CUCM Cluster Ver 9.x to 10.x, Unity Connection 9.x to Unity Connection 10.x UCCX 9.1, Unfied Presence, Cisco specific tools servers are used to maintain, upgrade and Customers Voice Environment.UC on UCS Servers, XMedius Fax Servers, Cisco 3945 Voice Gateways, LDAP Server, Nexus 7K, Nexus 9K, 3750X Switch stack IOS ver 15.2, NX - OS, Meeting Place, Audio Servers v8.2.1 - Webex Integration using TLS 2.1.Wireless Lan Controllers 5508. Integrated in Voice Networks.
- Cisco 9900, 7900, 88XX IP phones.CIPC, Jabber Client Integration.
- UCS B services and C Chassis hosting B 240 M2 Blades, C240 M4 Rack Mounted Servers, 6200 FEX, MDS 9148 with FCoE, vWLC 7.3, Vspere Client, CIMC . Upgraded EXI servers to 5.5 code.
- SIPaaS Certification utilizing Verizon Networks SBC to replace all ISDN Service in the Enterprise. Decommisioning of T-1 circuits, User moves and changes across the enterprise
- SIP SME employed to solve complex SIP RFC2833 issues to fix no audio and disconnectect issues in the enterprise Network. I lead design discussion around new sites and employ efficiency in planning and implementation to drive success in each stage of the design cycle.
Confidential, San Francisco, Ca
Senior Cisco Engineer / VOIP Engineer Consultant
- Designed Cisco Callaboration Platform: Upgraded CUCM Cluster Ver 9.1.2, Unity Connection 9.1, Calabrio Workforce Management, UCCX 9.1, Unfied Presence, Solarwinds,Nuance, UC on UCS Servers, XMedius Fax Servers, Cisco 3945 Voice Gateways, LDAP Server, Nexus 5K, Nexus 7K, 3750X Switch stack IOS ver 15.2, NX-OS, Meeting Place Audio Servers v8.2.1 - Webex Integration using TLS 2.1. Cisco 9900, 7900, 6900 IP phones.CIPC, Jabber Client Integration.
- UCS 5108 Chassis hosting B 240 M2 Blades, C240 M4 Rack Mounted Servers, 6200 FEX, MDS 9148 with FCoE, vWLC 7.3, Vspere Client, CIMC . 10 G connects to SAN, DAS and FCOE. Create Customer Cloud Technologies.
- Integration of WAN Clustered CUCM to interface with 3 separate distributed Call Manager 8.x cluseer iusing SIP Trunks and SAF/CCD to distribute Calling Routing details .SIP trunks built across MPLS Wan
- Integrate CUBE Service using Cisco 3945 Routers to connect to SIP Service Provider Level 3.
- Network Operations Daily task includes heavy troubleshooting of Voice application performance using RTMT, Cisco CDR, Solarwinds, Wireshark and Fluke Lan Meters. Maxxar IVR and ACD Serers. UCCX desktop, Supervisor and Network related issues. I implement Cisco Network and Voice services best practice to define standards, baseline System to mitigate network related operational issues, cabling swich port mis configurrations.Tasks which includes regular upgrades and Maintenance of Network Voice, Unity Messaging and Cisco Expressway, Tandberg VMS Video systems. I Liaison with Vendors and Service Providers, Confidential, Qwest, Level 3, XO for circuit provisioning and troubleshooting issues.
Senior Cisco UCS Engineer / VOIP Engineer
- Cisco UCS Infrastructure implemented using Redundant Cisco UCS 5108 Series Chassis, B200 Blades, UC-ESXi Servers, VMWARE, Vshere Client, Cisco UCS Manager 2.1 UCS 6200 series, Fabric Extenders. Nexus 7009, 5548X series switches, FCoE, Cisco 3750X switches as IDF / Edge devices.
- Virtualized the existing 7845 CUCM servers onto the UCS platform to include CUCM Publisher, Subscriber, Cisco Unified Presence Servers ( HA Mode), MeetimgPlace 8.5 Audio Servers, integrated with Cisco WebEx, Unity Connection 8.6, Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console,. Synapse Paging, IVR. SFTP Servers for Backup of Linux based Servers. Cisco ACS ver 5.1, CheckPoint Firewalls.
- Cisco WCS Servers version 7.0.712 fully integrated with Cisco WCS ver 7.0, WLC 5508, WLC 4400 and AIR-LAP 1131AG. AIR-LAP 1242AG. 802.11b/g/n, WEP, WPA Security Policies. .Providing data and Voice to the Enterprise Using Cisco 7921 and 7925 Wireless IP Phones. Upgraded Cisco 2821 Voice Gateways to Cisco 2900 Voice Gateways, VG 224 for FAX services.SRST mode configured to enhance Conferencing capabilities at Remote sites.RTMT ver 8.91. CIPC, Jabber, CUPS soft client integration. Panasonic HD Video Systems and Cisco Tandberg Video Mux and Endpoints.
- Migration of Microsoft Exchnage Server 2007 to Exchnage 2010 and Integration with Active Directory Cisco Unified Presense Server, Cisco Unity Connection providing Global CUPS integration to the Enterprise. Intgration of Cisco Jabber
- Write Detailed Design documents and Engineering Change Plans, schedule implementation of changes to the Design using PASA’s Change Management System.Updates of code on Linux based Enterprise Servers. Interface with XO Commuications Cloud Routers.
Senior Cisco Engineer / VOIP Engineer
- Designed VoIP Network for 73 Federal Court Systems across the country, and US Territories. Remote sites Designed across Justice Unified Telecommunications Network, JUTNET- Training provided by Confidential on resolving circuit issues with Service Provider.
- Centralized Call Manager Clusters 7.x Unity Messaging Systems 7.x, Berbee Paging, Cisco 7845, 796x
- Write Detailed Design documents and ECPs Engineering Change Plans for implementation of new requirements as they are identified, Schedule and perform Maintenance of Enterprise Cisco VOIP solution for Integration into Production Converged Network.
- ASA 5500 Firewalls, PIX, MPLS, Load Balancer. WAN Accelators, Sidewider Firewalls, IPS.
- Network Engineering Tasks which includes regular upgrades and Maintenance of Network Voice, Unity Messaging and Video systems. Liaison with Vendors and Service Providers, Confidential, Qwest, Verizon for circuit provisioning and troubleshooting issues. JUTNET access into Confidential Business Class Center to pull reports on over 4000 circuits across the US and Territories, co-relate data and provide Government with data usage reports.
- Lead Operations Manager of team for daily Task a schedules deliverables.
- Responsible for setup of UCCX system for helpdesk support for central command -integrate IPCC with Unity 4.1 and Call Manager 4.11
- Gateway configurations to send calls to PSTN or to ICT
- Responsible for DID configuration, HP OenView, NMS, CiscoWorks, F5-load Balancers
- Able to interface with service providers to troubleshoot T1/T3 configuration issues
- Intergrade Call Manager 4.11 with Exchange 2003 Server and Unity 4.X
- Network Management and Infrastructure upgrades utilizing Cisco 6500 series switches, NAM-3.4, Sup 720s, Sidewinder Firewalls and IDS. Cisco WLCs, Cisco 2900, 3500, 3750 and 4507 series switches installed and upgraded, IOS 12.x and CATOS 10.x Software updates and patches for Call Manager Ver. 4.11, 3.3(4) sr2. Cisco 7845, Cisco 7971G, 7970G, 7960G, 7961G and 7940G phones with Cisco 3745 as the Gateway device. VG200s. DCTS, Meeting Place 5.4 and NETIQ integration. Network Designed for 65000 users worldwide.
Senior Network Engineer
- Define the requirements and establish the design criteria for IP telephony Networks core networks to Design the network and identify the tools.
- Perform detailed access and core network design for wireless systems based on standard tools for WAN.
- Perform traffic analysis for both circuit-switched and packet-switched oriented networks.
- Select and analyze the major transmission technologies for different systems.
- Determine the levels of hierarchy and possible backbone locations based on network requirements and Cost optimization.
- Create detailed design for routing, addressing and naming within the Enterprise networks.
- Analyze cost and categorize the major cost elements, determine the portion of one-time and recurring Costs associated with each.
- Define and analyze test procedure for different core network equipment.
- Help client in vendor evaluation process for core network and switching technologies.
- Review product requirements document and functional specifications.
- Develop test case automation, execute test cases, analyze and report results. Track problem reports and verify resolutions.
- Review product documentation including design documents.
- Participate on a project team of engineers
- Involved in development of network management software for Confidential products. Work on network Scenarios based on large customers in both service provider and the enterprise.
- I Work closely with development and product marketing teams during test design and test execution cycles and working closely with customers during the product deployment phase.
- Perform planning, execution and testing of Cisco Enterprise Network Designs. Call Manager / VoIP .
- Perform architectural design and integration for complex, global multiservice networks. Assists with selection and strategic direction of technology, alpha/beta tests.
- Develop technology roadmap for implementation of VoIP Systems, Voice Mail and IP\IVR into the Production network. Set strategic direction for network technology. Write detailed test plans, executing testing on new technologies after acquisitions. Integration of 802.11a/b/g into enterprise network.
- Evaluate test equipment and purchase test equipment for GCTS Network Lab. Executive Briefings to Confidential partners and Employees. Design Global DNS and NTP Systems for Dev test / Production environment. VPN / ASA test and Roll out. Global MPLS ? VoIP Lead Test Engineer.