Extremely motivated professional with 10+ years' experience in Information Technology, including planning, designing, implementing, configuring and supporting technologies like AWS/Azure Cloud, Devops, Backup tools & Storage and co - coordinating with other platform teams like Windows, Unix, database and applications to stabilize the IT infrastructure, eliminate potential problems, reduce costs, and facilitate growth.
- AWS/Azure cloud
- Cloudendure, Platespin, Lucidchart
- HP, DELL, Confidential Series Server Hardware
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven & Ansible
- Confidential TSM, Netbackup, Veeam, Arcserve, Netapp
- VMware vSphere 6.0
- Service Now & VSM Ticketing tools.
- SCOM, Nagios Monitoring Tools
- Windows and Linux OS
Sr. Consultant - Infrastructure
System Operations Lead Specialist
- Working withsales and customer teams in understanding customer requirements and responding to RFPs.
- Identifying customer’s business and technical requirements and align them with the supported technology offerings from AWS.
- Design set up and demonstrate Proof of Concepts to customer teams.
- Design technical solutions on AWS, implementing that for the customer and after customer sign-off, providing handover to support teams for ongoing support.
- Creating infrastructure assessment reports, technical design documents, standard operating procedures etc. for cloud related projects.
Lead Cloud Architect
- Responsible for architecting, designing, implementing and supporting of cloud based infrastructure and its solutions.
- Migrate existing virtual Windows & Linux server infrastructure to AWS using Cloudendure.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and orchestration tools such as Ansible.
- Hands on experience working on various AWS services like EC2, VPC, Route53, S3, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB, IAM, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, ELB, autoscaling etc.
- Architect solutions for hosting multilayer web applications on the AWS cloud and presenting prototype versions to customer teams.
- Played a key role in multiple cloud adoption projects for Ciber's customers to migrate existing applications and platforms to public and hybrid cloud environments.
- Architected multiple cloud based backup and recovery solutions by utilizing AWS as a DR and/or backup solution.
- Migrate existing virtual Windows & Linux server infrastructure to AWS using AWS storage Gateway Service
- Setup and run server management service and ansible environment to manage AWS resources.
- Deploying AWS stack through Cloud Formation templates.
- Bootsrapping EC2 instances and integrate them into the puppet environment via cloudformation templates.
- Working knowledge of using git as a version control mechanism
- Document and version control existing infrastructure using cloudformer and git
- Plan and implement automated S3 based backups.
- Migrating application and user data from vmware environments to S3.
- Manage IAM users, policies and roles.
- Created load balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Implementing security settings for EC2 instances.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Cloud Watch.
- Designing cloud based solutions which satisfies infrastructure, employee and budgetary needs of the customer.
- Responsible for designing solutions to migrate on-premise infrastructure to AWS cloud. Working on RFPs and POCs for on-premise to cloud migrations.
- Suggesting ways to optimize our AWS cloud landscape by re-architecting forklifted workloads to make use of cloud native and fully managed AWS solutions.
- Creating Azure VM, Cloud Services and Storages by using Azure Power-Shell Script.
- Developed a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Windows Azure and develop new cloud-ready application solutions.
- Configuring Cloud platform such as Virtual Networks Multi-site, Cross-site, VMs, Azure AD, Load Balancers, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, etc.
- Used Azure Active Directory for MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) and integrate with Virtual Desktops for users.
- Involved in Azure Platform Development Concepts, hosted Cloud Services, platform service and close interface with Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentications.
- Worked on Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configurations, patterns, and practices in Windows Azure and in Azure web and database deployments.
- Designing Azure Resource Manager Template and extensive experience in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Administering and managing Windows server Active Directory services, DHCP and DNS servers.
- Updating servers with latest service packs, security patches and antivirus definitions.
- Management of DHCP, WINS, DNS and Active Directory.
- Managing Disks/Filesystems using Logical Volume Manager for Red Hat Linux.
- Designed and Implemented WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure. This layer is the middle tier between SQL Azure and SharePoint online external content.
- Support the engineering teams regarding CI/CD build tools, environments and Automation.
- Maintaining of source code in GIT, Branching and codes merging between the branches.
- Maintaining GIT Repositories, handling releases, branching activities & version Control.
- Experience in creating branches and tags to separate build system after a milestone release and create build storage archives for backtracking builds.
- Install, configure, Administer Jenkins and extensively used Jenkins for Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- Configure Jenkin jobs and schedule the jobs using BUILD trigger options and integrated the tools with GIT & Maven.
- Installation and Administration Jenkins with master slave setup to reduce the load.
- Deploying the artifacts in different environments by creating pipeline in Jenkins.
- Automated the bundling process and reduced all the manual intervention needed and merged that to the Jenkins Job.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to build and deploy process.
- Used Maven as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Designed CI/CD processes in the framework of a Jenkins orchestration, including the usage of automated build, test/QA and deployment tools.
- Used sonarqube platform to make code quality management accessible to everyone.
- Handson experience on Cloudformation to automate AWS services and use as IAAS.
- Worked with various cross-functional engineering specialists, project managers and application development teams to define and implement a cloud-based hosting solution.
- Health Check for all TSM Servers and Checking Error Reports and issues, troubleshooting based on the criticality
- Library Management, maintaining Scratch Volumes.
- Define and Configure the Policy domain, Policy Set, Management class, Backup copy group, Archive copy group and its parameters as per Customers requirement.
- Define and configure the client schedules and administrative schedules
- Audit Library if any mismatch in LIBRARY inventory and TSM inventory.
- AUDIT VOLUME if any inconsistency in volumes data, RESTORE volume.
- Hands on experience in DRM & LAN Free.
- Updating the Drivers and Paths for Libraries.
- Installing & Upgrading Tivoli Storage Manager Servers & Clients.
- Import and Export Server/Client information from one TSM SERVER to Other.
- Managing the Admin Schedules like Space Reclamation, Migration, DB backup,
- Storage Pool backups, Expiration etc.,
- Defining administrative schedules for administrative operations in TSM Server for Controlling Migration process, backup storage pools, TSM DB backup, volhist backup, devconfig backup, expire inventory process, registering nodes to the Domain and associating schedules
- Registering, Associating and Managing nodes in Tivoli Storage Manager Server.
- Installing & Configuring Tivoli Data Protector for ORACLE, DB2 &DOMINO
- Regular backup status checkup and Data restoration for TSM Clients
- Configuring/Extending Storage Pools, DB and Log volumes in TSM.
- Experience in Data Center operations, which include Check in, check out, DRM tape movement, data recovery, troubleshooting back up related issues
- Checking the storage critical Events, status of aggregate and volume usage using DFM.
- Configuring and troubleshooting SnapMirror Environment.
- Restoring the data using snap restore and CIFS shares.
- Dealing with permissions (Adding/removing the security groups to the shares) for share folders in CIFS.
- Configuring and troubleshooting SnapVault Environment.
- Lun management (LUN creation, LUN snapshots, Manual and automatic igroup management, LUN restore) using Snapdrive.
- Setting up and troubleshooting NFS, CIFS, and SAN (FC and ISCSI) Environment.
- Assigning LUN’s (FC and ISCSI) to distributed server in various environments.
- Resolving the hardware issues in co-ordination with Netapp.
- Managing the reports using operations manager.
- Volume resize, aggregate disk add and lun resize.