Windows Server 2012 R2 2016, 2019Hyper - V, Windows 2008, Windows 7,10, Microsoft Office 2007, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, LAN/WAN, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, VPN, TCP/IP, Meditech, Heat, Exchange, Ghost, Symantec, McAfee, DNS, Wins PowerShell, terminal services, SharePoint, Lync, Outlook, Infoblox, VMware 5-6.7, Citrix, Print Installer, MVD, Microsoft Azure, AWS,Veeam,InfraScale,VRealize
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Leading the projects for implementing the private and public clouds
- Migrating the Virtual Machines from customer networks to the public clouds
- Optimizing and scaling the on premise clusters
- Securing clusters and networks
- Designing and Implementing the new solutions such as: meraki routers, and switches, HCI platforms.
- Manage vSAN clusters running on vXrail
- Administer all applications
- Migrate the application to new clusters.
- Upgrading ESXi hosts and vCenters.
- Suporting 2000 Virtual Machines
- Deploy and Configure Update Manager
- Manage Complex Storage Solutions
- Troubleshoot Complex Storage Solutions
- Implement and Manage vSphere Standard Switch and Distributed Switch
- Implement and Manage Complex DRS Solutions
- Utilize Advanced vSphere Performance Monitor Tools
- Backup and Recovery vSphere Configurations
Senior Consultant-Nutanix Services
- Billable Project work 70% of time
- Practice Development/R&D to prototype and vest new service offering
- Participate in limited pre-sale involvement to provide services overlay to the existing sales motion primary as a SME
- Training and enablement of Nutanix channel partners
- Design and Deploy Nutanix Clusters
- Migrate the VM’s to the new clusters
- Health check of the Nutanix environment
- Upgrading the Hypervisors and Cluster Operating Systems
- Residency, for large enterprise Nutanix Clusters
- PowerShell advanced scripts
- Hosting small group training for Nutanix customers
- Designing the architectural work for other Consultants and Customers
- Connecting Nodes/Clusters to the networks in the Data Centers. Setting and Configuring to the Customers
- Providing the documentation of cluster/s to the Customers
- Optimizing and scaling the clusters
- Designing and Implementing the backups and Disaster Recovery
Lead Technology Engineer
- Leads/mentors’ staff in working with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
- Design and implement server infrastructure.
- Design an application storage and data access strategy.
- Design a management, monitoring and business continuity strategy.
- Implement virtual machines and networks.
- Implement Websites.
- Leading IT projects and designing solutions.
- Manage access and virtual networks.
- Designing and Implementing Auditing for domains.
- Architecting Hyper Converged designs for data centers.
- Implementing Cisco HyperFlex solutions to the production and dmz.
- Designing and implementing new windows domain
- Designing and implementing Citrix VDI
- Leading the migration projects
- Designing and implementing the clusters to the infrastructure
- Managing Technical staff of up to 4 Field Technicians two Domain Administrators and Network Engineer
- Manage large projects with vendors including network infrastructure upgrade of all locations, wireless access, and rollout of new PC equipment
- Updates and Ant-virus management for 8,000 workstations and 138 servers.
- Responsible for trainings users and technicians.
- Implementing and managing a Windows Server 2008R2-2012R2 environment for 20 locations.
- Managing District wide content filtering
- Managing all aspects of Group Policies including shared network folders, printers and software deployment.
- Installing Servers Windows 2012R2 and integrating to the network infrastructure.
- Implementing and managing network device alerting system. (What’s Up Gold)
- Manage Office 365 Exchange environment for 13,000 users
- Network and Application Performance Monitoring with SCCM 2012
- Managing EMC’s SAN.
- Backup and Archive the DFS
- Administering Active Directory with 23 Domain Controllers
- Creating new 2012R2 Domain Controller
- Patching Domain Controllers
- Managing Group Memberships
- Configuring Sites and Replications; changing the subnets
- Managing Domain Controllers in Sites; configuring sites and subnet
- Migrating servers from different domains and upgrading to Windows Servers 2012
- Selecting scripts for automating the AD processes
- Dispatching tickets to other IT groups from Architecture team
- Group Policy Primer
- Active Directory Security: Permissions and Auditing
- Administering SCCM 2012
- Controlling Palo-Alto firewall
- Supported Active Directory
- Administered GPO’s
- Managed Calendars and Tasks in Outlook.
- Purchasing the Office 365 Platform Service Descriptions
- Monitoring the network performance of emails
- Implementing new Hyper-V 2012R2 farm.
- Configured and administered Office 365
- Managed Email Outlook Application
- Architected the Office 365 for two domains.
- Used Power Shell for implementing some features of office.
- Collaborated and configured Lync online, employed collaboration tools and techniques
- Managed sites in SharePoint
- Installed Hyper-V, configured servers, configured high availability, automated tasks
- Managing 7 people: desktop, server and networking teams
- Provided technical support, including identifying problem incidents with their subsequent resolutions
- Assisted company personnel with desktop operation, including both hardware and software
- Provided employee training and instructions (through presentations) regarding basic operation of software and hardware, technical support and quality standards
- Supervised and performed installation of new IT network equipment and system software
- Administered creation of IT accounts and computer systems, offering support
- Management Reporting via presentation and email
- Managed Servers 2008 R2 and reported to the Director of IT
- Supported the network and users
- Active Directory Administrator
- Delegated and secured AD objects, assigned permissions using the Advance Security Settings Dialog Box
- Delegated administrative tasks with delegation of control Wizard
- Reported, removed, and viewed permissions
- Group Policy Administration
- Integrated Domain Name System with AD DS, installed DNS
- Deployed computers, evaluated applications for Windows 7 Compatibility, cloned the Panther, automated installation, migrated existing user data, installed Windows Deployment Services, installed Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010, and managed zero touch installations
- Administered Exchange 2003 and 2007
Network Analyst / Desktop Support
- Developed PC standards and maintained documentation
- Provided one-on-one end user hardware and software training
- Responded to user services requests to resolve PC hardware and software problems
- Performed printer maintenance and problem resolutions
- Administered and configured dial-in solutions
- Deployed Laptops
- Managed Meditech Print Application
- Provided support for upgrading operating systems, network client protocols, added machines to domain; set user and group permissions
- Responsible for testing and installing Firewall products for secure network use
- Created images for desktops
- Process monitoring with Windows Sysinternals, scheduled tasks, saved and compared results
- Traveled to clinics, deploying new computers and printers, servers, switches and routers
- Coordinated projects with other IT teams
- Installed medical applications, tested, configured and provided training to monitor the infrastructure
- Administered user accounts by creating, modifying, and deleting users
- Maintained PCs, terminals and printer asset information
- Tested, configured, and troubleshot new and existing PC systems
- Responded to user services requests to resolve PC hardware and software problems
- Configured and installed a variety of PCs’ printers, terminals and peripherals.
- Provided user assistance by responding to telephone and/or field support
- Configured and supported VPN
- Entered the data into the database for tracking purpose
- Resolved user problems by diagnosing hardware, software, network and wiring issues
- Created, updated and maintained desktop hardware inventory
- Created, updated and maintained first level security, ensuring all requests for additions, changes or deletions
- Updated management regarding outstanding logs, providing reports when requested
- Conducted operational audits of systems as a means for improving system use and value