- Requirement Capture & Assessment| Presales| Design Template | Automation |Win New Business Engineer | Cloud Solution |System Implementer |Solution Migration| Solution Support
- Result Oriented Professional with 8 years of experience credited with as Network Engineer with focus on managing Architect, Implementation & Support for Contact Center and back - office business solutions.
- Developed expertise in Cisco Contact Center (UCCX/UCCE/PCCE/HCS Technical Design, Support & Implementation) Cisco ICM/UCCX Scripting, Cisco Collaboration VOIP infrastructure/multiple clusters deployment and support, optimization, Service Delivery, Vendor & Client services management.
- Sets up, configures, and tests Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express and Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways.
- Coordination with 3rd parties, internal teams and internal customers proactively to ensure effective day-to-day delivery and of Collaboration services.
- Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting CUCM, CUC, CUBE through debugs and traces.
- Good command over ITIL process and on Compliances, Works Independently as service Delivery SPOC and adhered due regulations and tasks.
- Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) / Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) / Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP) / Computer Telephony Technology (CTI) / Cisco Unified Sip Proxy (CUSP) / Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) / ISDN Voice Gateways / Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) / Firewall / Cisco Finesse /Linux /Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) /Microsoft SQL /VMware/IM & Presence & Jabber /Microsoft/UCS/PRI, BRI, FXO, FXO, E&M/WebEx/SFTP,FTP,DHCP /TCP,UDP messaging /Video/IPv4 /IOS Gateway / Avaya Voice 6.0/ Communication Manager Server(CMS)/ Vector routing
- Inbound, Outbound, Email and Chat call flow and routing strategies
- CUIC and SSRS for real time and Historical reporting.
- CVP, CUCM and CUSP Routing rules in respective interfaces and Dial-plan patterns.
- Knowledge of CUBE, VVB and Voice Gateway Configuration
- Finesse desktop, CTI Agent Toolkit, VIM (Virtual Interaction Manager) and CCMP
- Knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) & Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP)Network Protocols.
- Implement Post Survey, SRST and Whisper feature solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco Jabber operationability
- Design and Pre-sales of VOIP solutions
- ICM Scripting, UCCX scripting, Call Routing for UCCE, UCCX
- Agent Based and IVR Base Cisco Outbound Dialer Campaign with Aqueon and Noble Campaign manager
- Handling SIP Trunks and TI,E1, PRI, BRI, FXO, FXO, E&M
- Handling Dial-Plan on CUBE, CUSP, CUCM
- Managing Design, run, Implement, and Represent, Tech Guiding, Cost effectiveness, Configuration Lacunae for Support Unified Communication and Collaboration network solutions as per the architectures and design standards for a premier client.
- Introduced golden template initiative for Unified CCE in BT under the initiative of Automation drive. A golden template is an image of Virtual machine which help us to Automate the task of manual creating VM and saved around 3K $ for every project.
- Created a Template based on feedback gathered as focused information after the requirement capture for collaborate adherence by the team, causing in efficiency enhancement.
- Led multiple migrations towards on-premise solution to BT Cloud Contact Cisco solution, assisted customer by creating & implementing new designs in new environment effecting in provided end to end solution to the Clients and imbibed sense of confidence.
- Imparted specific domain related Technology know how to External Clients, end users on CISCO Components by creating PPTs, Lab product development, tested out solutions for the utilisation of application in full scope.
- Chosen as a part of WNB team, accounted to imbibe and assessing the new features of CISCO product & Technology provided by BT Cloud Contact Cisco Solution.
- Attained experience of designing and implementing complex UCCE solution of Cisco Outbound with Noble and Acqueon Campaign manager, Cisco Email and chat solution, Finesse customization with B&S and Customized SIP header messages via ICM Script for third party reporting captured.
- Develops and implements the technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions.
- Providing L3 support
- ICM Scripting
- IVR Base Cisco Outbound Dialer Campaign
- Handling SIP Trunks and TI
- Handling Webex,Telepresence and Video Codec
- Reports in CUIC as per Business Requirement
- Executed specific changes in the ICM Scripting for Routing decisions i.e. optimization of call routed through IVR technology strategize to save the cost & time of transferring the call to customer or agent.
- Works with pre-sales/sales and technical teams to identify, validate and develop Cisco Unified Communications strategic sales opportunities.
- Ability to troubleshoot Voice/UC incidents based on the knowledge of diverse network protocols and debugging tools.
- Served on UCS system, accrued knowledge about VM deployments and functioned as VM administrator.
Cisco Contact Center Expert
- Built 1or 2 projects from scratch Designed, executed and migrated several contact Center sites for agents for UCCE and UCCX solution.
- Delivering complex technical solutions including Capturing Business Requirements, Planning, development, implementation, installation, upgradation, and support to the voice IT infrastructures.
- Led major upgrades of various customer solutions from UCCE 8.0 to 9.0. With smooth rollover with no data loss to the upgraded solution.
- Associated closely with Cisco support and Orange Engineering team to provide technical support or handling of complex customer issues and bug fixing functions.
- Provide service operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Engineer- Voice Support
- Ensured that projects are completed against Aggressive deadlines of Time, budget & Cost overruns, effecting in got promoted from L1 Engineer to L3 Engineer level, managed shifts & escalations as well.
- Cisco unified intelligent contact Management 8.5 Cisco unified customer voice Portal 8.0 Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.0 CUBE & VXML Gateways. Cisco Unified Communication Manager 8.5 CUIC reporting Tool 8.5 Provide Service Operations Support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Led implementation and Operations of IP based contact Center for one of the major Telecom Provider in India, which included Hands on experience of contact centre Servers, CUCM cluster, Ingress Gateways, VXML Gateways, CVP Servers, ICM 8.5 components (Routers, loggers, HDS, AW and CTI Servers).