A Systems Administrator with years of experience managing and supporting multiple medium to large enterprises. Project leader with an all - encompassing view to ensure all people, processes and technology work together in harmony. Skillset include Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows Desktop OS. The full range of the Microsoft Office suite. OSX & IOS support. Networking hardware/software such as Watchguard, Cisco & Netgear routers and switches.
Confidential, Rockaway, NJ
- Member of a team that supported word wide infrastructure for the complete Windows servers environment, including our Office 365 Hybrid Exchange environment.
- Supported multiple physical, virtual, and cloud servers at varying levels of production.
- Ensured high uptime for all critical devices.
- Responsible for multiple projects across several offices.
- Day to day SysAdmin work involving troubleshooting, and fixing server issues.
- Head of the project for a Network Access Control initiative (ForeScout) that was completed ahead of schedule.
- Migrated from an on-prem Exchange environment to an O365 Hybrid environment
- Supported of the Desktop Support team & Junior SA positions.
- Created presentations for upper management and board of directors for upgrading critical infrastructure and implementing better solutions for our needs.
Confidential, Pine Brook, NJ
- Member of a team that provides managed services to ensure reliable and customized support for all our clients and their specific needs.
- There is also a strong focus on oral and written explanation of our work that can be easily understood by a non-technical employee while also maintaining strong attention to details.
- Technical resource for all clients which range in size from small to large businesses.
- Management and deployment of email servers including Exchange, Pop3, IMAP.
- Manage and deploy hardware and software firewalls.
- Support and manage all client workstations and servers.
- Provided onsite to our clients ranging from basic to advanced operation and best practices.
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
- Sole IT representative for the North American branch of an international company.
- I performed day-to-day troubleshooting as well as project, budget, various presentations in regards to IT.
- Standard user support of over 100 remote and local employees.
- Maintain a private server in office, with VPN access and Active Directory configuration for remote users.
- Management of a Barracuda link balancer fail-over system, as well as Cisco phone system.
- Perform routine maintenance of our Exchange server, which was housed overseas.