- Predictive Modeling
- Applied Statistics
- Design of Experiments
- Uncertain Decision Making
- Regression Techniques
- Strategic Management
- Text Mining
- Support Vector Machines
- Neural Networks
- Random Forest k - Nearest Neighbor
- Linear Models
- Decision Trees
- SAS/ Minitab
- CPLEX/ LINGO
Summer Intern, Advanced Monitoring and Diagnostics Engineer
- Build, train and deploy Advanced Pattern Recognition models for 73 generation units, utilizing statistical analysis.
- Analyze and visualize large datasets to draw actionable insights.
Graduate Teaching / Research Assistant
- Lead recitations, substitute for professors for Applied Regression Analysis, Advanced Engineering Economy, Engineering Research Methods, Operation Research, Design of Experiments, and Linear Optimization.
Senior Data Analyst and Researcher
- Study new demand response programs and create algorithms and policies to increase profit for subsidiary companies.
- Create policies and software packages to make 49 subsidiary companies’ work more professional and consistent.
- Design and build predictive statistical models to improve electricity demand forecasting.
- Lead small teams and participate in large data analytics project teams.
- Data Analyst and Researcher Sep 2009 - Sep 2011
- Data collection, pre-processing, analysis, and presentation of information.
- Communicate results and insights to the project team and the business department.
- Create advanced analytical reports and offer recommendations.
- Conduct research in measuring efficiency and productivity change.
Adjunct Professor and Lecturer
- Taught Advanced Programming (C++), Productivity, Quality Management, Production Planning